Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sue Pea's DNA Contact Thread (NEW! STAR ACRES 9 June)

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Finally, there is a Game/Skills Room in the attic for your Sims' entertainment needs:

Screenshot-7_zps608aac0c.jpg

Screenshot-8_zps9cdf138d.jpg

I hope this home was worth the wait and that it serves you and your Simmies well. Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread! It was a pleasure designing and building this home for you.

h2xmsbl]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your 100 Baby Challenge Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home. It looks great how you have done the front steps pathway entrance! Very nice outdoors living backyard patio area! Very nice pool area! It looks very nice how you have placed the waterfall fountain on the side of the pool and have placed the flowers around it. Sims will enjoy resting poolside on the loungers there. The flowers on the edges of the house looks very nice there too. Great playground area for child sims to have fun playing in the sand pit , on the slide or riding the spring riders. It looks nice how you have placed rocks on the edges of the playground area. The playhouse is very nice! The pattern that you have used for the interior walls looks great! Child sims will have lots of fun playing with the toys there or having tea parties there. The flowers look nice how you have placed them over the front door. The sims will enjoy doing stargazing using the telescope on the balcony. Very nice outdoors kitchen patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the bar stool counter or enjoy dining at the dining table near the pool, enjoying eating in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat together and listening to music from the stereo. The rose on the table is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The woodstove oven and bakery oven alcove looks very great! The laundry shelves alcove and the washer/dryer alcove look very great too! The island bar stool counter is very nice! The fruit bowl and flan item on the counter are nice kitchen touches. Nice recolouring of the bar stools. Nice tiling of the ground floor half bath and the shower rooms. The master suite is very nice! The floral,picture on the wall near the bed is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice sitting area in the master suite for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv in front of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sittting at the desk table using a computer or having a read of a book. The wall pattern on the master suite walls looks nice. Very nice nursery! It is great that you have it as a part of the master suite. It looks nice how you have placed a bookcase in between the cots. Little sims will enjoy looking up at the mobiles whilst in their cots. The toys shelves on the wall look great, and the pictures on the cot side walls are happy pictures for them to see. Very nice tiling of the master bathroom walls! It looks very nice how you have done the curtains and blinds in the room! Very nice kids room! Nice pattern that you have used for the bedroom walls and floor rugs.The panda curtains are cute! Very nice tiling of the walls and pattern on the floor in the kids bathroom! The colour scheme of the kids bathroom is very nice. The caterpillar towels shelf is cute! The attic is great! Sims will enjoy doing a variety of things there, as well as having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy looking out through the window whilst painting on the easel. It looks great how you have created the piano! They will have fun playing chess, dominos and foosball there, and enjoy sketching on the drafting table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your 100 Baby Challenge Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home. It looks great how you have done the front steps pathway entrance! Very nice outdoors living backyard patio area! Very nice pool area! It looks very nice how you have placed the waterfall fountain on the side of the pool and have placed the flowers around it. Sims will enjoy resting poolside on the loungers there. The flowers on the edges of the house looks very nice there too. Great playground area for child sims to have fun playing in the sand pit , on the slide or riding the spring riders. It looks nice how you have placed rocks on the edges of the playground area. The playhouse is very nice! The pattern that you have used for the interior walls looks great! Child sims will have lots of fun playing with the toys there or having tea parties there. The flowers look nice how you have placed them over the front door. The sims will enjoy doing stargazing using the telescope on the balcony. Very nice outdoors kitchen patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the bar stool counter or enjoy dining at the dining table near the pool, enjoying eating in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat together and listening to music from the stereo. The rose on the table is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The woodstove oven and bakery oven alcove looks very great! The laundry shelves alcove and the washer/dryer alcove look very great too! The island bar stool counter is very nice! The fruit bowl and flan item on the counter are nice kitchen touches. Nice recolouring of the bar stools. Nice tiling of the ground floor half bath and the shower rooms. The master suite is very nice! The floral,picture on the wall near the bed is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice sitting area in the master suite for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv in front of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sittting at the desk table using a computer or having a read of a book. The wall pattern on the master suite walls looks nice. Very nice nursery! It is great that you have it as a part of the master suite. It looks nice how you have placed a bookcase in between the cots. Little sims will enjoy looking up at the mobiles whilst in their cots. The toys shelves on the wall look great, and the pictures on the cot side walls are happy pictures for them to see. Very nice tiling of the master bathroom walls! It looks very nice how you have done the curtains and blinds in the room! Very nice kids room! Nice pattern that you have used for the bedroom walls and floor rugs.The panda curtains are cute! Very nice tiling of the walls and pattern on the floor in the kids bathroom! The colour scheme of the kids bathroom is very nice. The caterpillar towels shelf is cute! The attic is great! Sims will enjoy doing a variety of things there, as well as having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy looking out through the window whilst painting on the easel. It looks great how you have created the piano! They will have fun playing chess, dominos and foosball there, and enjoy sketching on the drafting table.

Thank you so much, dear Rose! I've barely had time to open my game these days let alone communicate with anyone on the forums. It is always so lovely to get a comment from you! It keeps me feeling connected. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my builds!
    h2xmsbl]
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    It is amazing dear Suepea!!! <3<3

Thanks, dear Bree! Now to take a breath, play a little Sims of my own and on to the next build. Wish I had more time!
    h2xmsbl]
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh! I missed a lot of updates! All the rooms, especially the bedrooms looks fantastic! :D Are you still building for sims 4 too?
    edited October 2014
    Thank you, dear Yanti :-) I was focusing so much on the 100 Baby Challenge House that I did not have any time for Sims 4 until yesterday. I am working on a house for myself and having trouble with the roofing. Hopefully I can post pictures of it and get some advice!

h2xmsbl]
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Rec'd when I saw this on the exchange...smiled when I saw your name as creator....loved the pictures
    ,!!
    suepea wrote: »
    Thank you, dear Yanti :-) I was focusing so much on the 100 Baby Challenge House that I did not have any time for Sims 4 until yesterday. I am working on a house for myself and having trouble with the roofing. Hopefully I can post pictures of it and get some advice!

Looking forward to seeing your WIP Sue! Have fun! Hugs :D
    Rec'd when I saw this on the exchange...smiled when I saw your name as creator....loved the pictures
    ,!!

Thanks, Taryn! I did mention how much I love your Spooky Day mansion, didn't I?
    h2xmsbl]
    Oh dear! I totally forgot to say that I recommended your build the other day! It is hard to keep up with the new forums! Everything just gets lost! LOL!
    Princess0384 -- so sorry it's taken me so long to post news about your build! Things were going along really well until they weren't and I had to go back to square one. There was some kind of weird glitch and things were getting pretty wonky. So, this morning I took advantage of the time change and started over again. I am actually happier with the build now and I'm going to post you some WIP pictures. Hope you like!

11-02-14_11-51nbspAM-4_zps652a73a2.png

11-02-14_11-51nbspAM-3_zps778f3153.png

11-02-14_11-52nbspAM_zpsdee9fcad.png

11-02-14_11-50nbspAM_zps1457a738.png

11-02-14_11-51nbspAM_zps5950c086.png

11-02-14_11-51nbspAM-2_zpsc3e0f369.png

Keep in mind that this is a WIP and it will most probably change!

h2xmsbl]
    Your WIP is looking great! :) The exterior design of the house is very nice! The wraparound porches look very nice! It looks great how you have done the windows! I am sorry that you have been having problems with the build. I hope everything goes well now.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    I like the WIP so far. Sorry it is causing you issues.
    IcsaBkL.png
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking great! :) The exterior design of the house is very nice! The wraparound porches look very nice! It looks great how you have done the windows! I am sorry that you have been having problems with the build. I hope everything goes well now.

Thank you, Rose! Huge hugs to you, my dear!
    h2xmsbl]
    I like the WIP so far. Sorry it is causing you issues.

No worries, princess! All is well now that I fixed the glitch :-) Shouldn't be much longer!
    h2xmsbl]
    Great start Sue! I am liking it already! Lovely architecture! :D
    edited November 2014
    Princess0384 -- A Modern Oasis is complete and up on the Sims 4 Gallery - please check for it under my gallery name of photobella.

cover_zps9ca2cf90.jpg

rear_zps33930abe.jpg

Front Entry with Guest Bath:
    11-05-14_12-24nbspPM-2_zpseecd850e.png

Guest Bath
    11-05-14_12-26nbspPM_zpsbcaacfc1.png

Kitchen
    11-05-14_12-23nbspPM-2_zps1f04b6aa.png

Dining Room:
    11-05-14_12-24nbspPM_zpsa4b2c88e.png

11-05-14_12-23nbspPM-3_zps38e6fb9b.png

here!
    Post edited by suepea on
    h2xmsbl]
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    That is beautiful, SuesieP! I especially love all the outdoor living spaces!
    Modern Oasis is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing looks very great! Very nice wraparound upper porch! The outdoors sitting areas on the porches and patios are very nice places for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors resting in the sunshine and air. Very nice trellis covered sofa seating area for sims to enjoy having a chat near the fireplace! It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features on the edges of the home. Great pool area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting on the edge having fun. Sims will enjoy sitting also on the seats there watching other sims swimming. It looks nice how you have placed the plants and flowers in the pool area for sims to enjoy seeing whilst spending time there. Great garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. The flowrrs are nice touches there. The hedge arch entrance to the home and the hedge fencing on the sides of the lot looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The clothes shelf is a nice home item on the wall beside the front door. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have the kitchen cabinets and counters there! The type of cabinets and counters that you have used suits well the type of home. Very nice side wall curved bar stool counter area ! The menu sign on the wall is a nice touch there. The condiments set and mugs rack on the counters are great kitchen touches in the room. Great layout of the home. It looks great how you have separated off the dining room and kitchen using the wall. Very nice dining area! The fruit picture on the wall, and the flowers on the side table and dining table are nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The fruit bowl and eggs basket are nice touches on the side table which add to the nice look of the dining area. It looks very nice how you have done the side wall section where you have placed the plates wall decor either side of the cabinet and have the counters with the flowers and teaset on it! It looks great! Nice reading nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stool sofas there having a read of a book from the bookcase , and the floral picture is nice for sims to see whilst sitting reading there. Very nice furnishing of the living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and the arm chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats having a chat, reading a book or watching tv in front of the fire. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the tv, to create a tv and fireplace alcove. The yellow flowers are sunny for sims to see when sitting there. Great sunken down bar area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there, as well as enjoy listening to other sims playing the guitar whilst drinking. The drinks display cabinets look great there, and it looks nice how you have placed the neon lights on the wall at different levels between them. Very nice upper landing sofas sitting and reading area! The pattern on the wall there looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Great study desk area in the blue double bedroom, for sims to enjoy using the computer at the table. It looks great how you have placed the windows there, for sims to enjoy the early morning sunlight coming into their bedrooms whilst they are waking up. The floor rug looks nice with the colour of the bed. The shoes rack and wall clothes shelf in the corner nook area are nice bedroom home touches in the room. The butterflies picture above the fireplace is restful for sims to see whilst laying in bed. Very nice tiling of the bathroom walls. The pink and purple themed double bedroom is very nice! Very nice sofa sitting area there! The clock and flowrrs are nice touches on the bedside tables. Great gym area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the equipment there. The sporting themed posters look great on the wall there for sims to see whilst doing training. The mirrored wall there looks great. Great study room! Nice art corner nook area there for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk there too.
    A Modern Oasis, continued.

Living Room:
    11-05-14_12-22nbspPM_zps7be6171e.png

Living Room/Party Room
    11-05-14_7-28nbspAM_zps8819518a.png

Party Room:
    11-05-14_12-21nbspPM_zps56f7b327.png

Second floor seating area:
    11-05-14_7-15nbspAM_zpsaaf87111.png

YA Female BR:
    11-05-14_7-19nbspAM_zpsedb56e23.png

11-05-14_7-20nbspAM-2_zpsd6e7a8c4.png

11-05-14_7-21nbspAM-2_zps3c4b0cd9.png

Teen Girl BR:
    11-05-14_7-23nbspAM-2_zps236e2769.png

11-05-14_7-24nbspAM_zpsb819b2a2.png

h2xmsbl]
    Teen Girl Bath:
    11-05-14_7-25nbspAM_zps6fd12aa4.png

Guest Bedroom:
    11-05-14_7-11nbspAM-2_zpsabd3fcfb.png

Gym:
    11-05-14_12-31nbspPM_zps96233710.png

Art Studio:
    11-05-14_12-39nbspPM_zpsbb99724c.png

Some outdoor photos:
    11-05-14_12-46nbspPM-2_zpsbee5023d.png

11-05-14_12-45nbspPM_zpsb40bd581.png

11-05-14_12-46nbspPM_zpsf701f11f.png

11-05-14_12-45nbspPM-2_zps7b2d5fac.png

h2xmsbl]
    That is beautiful, SuesieP! I especially love all the outdoor living spaces!

Thank you, Taryn! Sims 4 is fun but is certainly taking some getting used to for me. I miss my MOO!!!!!!
    h2xmsbl]