Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U Course 13: MOOve Your Grass!-- Guest Professor TarynTempestwind-- links in post one

Comments

• Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ps. The fudge, cupcakes, cheesecake, candy, and cake delivered by hunky barbarian sims will earn you bonus points.

Especially when delivered by hunky barbarian sims or hunky firemen, or handsome fairytale princes, or scruffy brearded but redeemable scoundrels, or sexy gentlemen. Fairy Taryn wishes to remind you she is single. ( she is so hard to handle some days....sigh...)

Oh my goodness, Taryn! I might be able to earn many much bonus points! I will have my Viking/Werewolf, Fireman/Handyman, Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow and Master Will Gracey aka Southern Gentleman deliver all the Sour Patch Kids your heart desires! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited April 2014
    Why don't you just bump your assets right into class Mr. Lestat? Hmmmmmm......???

We think you should join us. And I might need you on one side of the desk and FLSTRider on the other to catch the sticky Sour Babies when my back is turned....

It's Zoo. And Prisca. And maybe Cath if she succumbs to peer pressure....

ooooh, yes, yes, YES! Mr. Lestat must join us in class! Pleeeeze Mr. CravenLestat?! :twisted:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ps. The fudge, cupcakes, cheesecake, candy, and cake delivered by hunky barbarian sims will earn you bonus points.

Especially when delivered by hunky barbarian sims or hunky firemen, or handsome fairytale princes, or scruffy brearded but redeemable scoundrels, or sexy gentlemen. Fairy Taryn wishes to remind you she is single. ( she is so hard to handle some days....sigh...)

I knew that couldn´t fail :XD: Gabriel and I are very happy :mrgreen:

original.jpg"width=475"
  • Options
    macapacamacapaca Posts: 166 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me! I'm really looking forward to this as it will be my first class that I will follow as it comes out! Though I will be a bit late as it will 9 here in the UK :? .

Thanks
    -Mac
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    minkieB wrote:
    Cupcakes, sorry boyfriend ate them! :p

I do have a cheesecake with chocolate and caramel though that I'm planning on baking :D That enough of a bribe?

cheesecake_met_chocolade.jpg"width=600"

Yes, I do love cooking and baking :D I'll bring some goodies and snacks to class!

Minke

That looks DELICIOUS!

Sigh. The bakery threads in the Store forum just about starved me to death as we waited for the release of the bakery set. People kept talking about delicious baked goods and posting photos. I have this bad feeling about this class thread...
    Register me, please!

I'm so excited to finally get to be a part of a "live" Zoo U class! I've been reading and applying so much from previous Zoo U threads, and I'm really looking forward to this. :D

I have two WiP's that are definitely going to require some interesting landscaping and terrain-ing, so this comes at a great time. :thumbup:

I'll be sure to bring lots of Sour Patch Kids! I love 'em too! :D

Double L

Welcome to Zoo U "Live"! I love hearing that you have been finding the other course threads useful AND that you have come to play with us this time! :D

oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014

What kind of traits did you give Fairy Taryn anyway? Because the last time she "helped" with a Zoo U class she ended up putting the moves on Annin's Magical Fatty (and doing gardening in her evening gown, but that might be a different issue). LOL!

P.S.
    Having fun in this thread makes me really miss Annin. I hope all is well with him. He's a great guy and I really did laugh out loud at the photos he posted of Fatty and Scouty as they prepared for the MOO class.

oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Why don't you just bump your assets right into class Mr. Lestat? Hmmmmmm......???

We think you should join us. And I might need you on one side of the desk and FLSTRider on the other to catch the sticky Sour Babies when my back is turned....

It's Zoo. And Prisca. And maybe Cath if she succumbs to peer pressure....

Lestat: Yes, come play with us!! Your amazing T-Shirt Tutorial is where I learned to use CAP and that (combined with Joolster's amazing photography thread) is the reason I'm addicted to making custom art in my builds today.

Taryn: I would just like to point out that I never actually SAID "lick and stick" and I never said "in Taryn's hair".

I think what I SAID was that people should avoid tossing your candy on the floor and that one method would be to WET (maybe with a clean, damp paper towel or something-- we don't know) the Sour Baby and toss it onto a surface so that it didn't hit the ground. So, like, maybe you would have a dish on your desk and people would GENTLY toss them in there.

Gees, every time I work to be helpful I end up all in trouble for no good reason!

oow785m
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited April 2014
    Please register me! I might have to go out of town but will catch up later if I do. Really looking forward to learning some tips and tricks on landscaping. :-)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Register me!

Hi, DolphineQ! How are you doing? Did you ever get any version of Julianna Tester to download for you? I am thinking of uploading another version as there were new skills that were available after the last upload and she is all maxed out on those now, too.

Welcome to Zoo U! You are on the class roster!

wrightrn wrote:
    Please register me. I'm a newbie builder but excited to learn :D

Welcome to Zoo U, wrightrn! This place was BUILT for newbie builders and we are very excited to have you!

This has become a fun activity for very experienced builders, too, but we NEVER forget that were are really here for people like you who are just discovering all the fun that the building part of Sims can be.

Please never hold back a question because you think you are the only one who doesn't know the answer. First of all, even if that were true, your question is important. Second of all, I have had MANY MANY people confess to me that they lurk Zoo U courses and are too shy to register for the class and post on the thread. You are likely asking questions that many beginners will have but you are just brave enough to post them! :mrgreen:
    AIRIS6962 wrote:

I knew that couldn´t fail :XD: Gabriel and I are very happy :mrgreen:

original.jpg"width=475"

You KNOW you are just encouraging her, right?? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry about it, AIRIS. Our Taryn really doesn't require encouragement!
    macapaca wrote:
    Register Me! I'm really looking forward to this as it will be my first class that I will follow as it comes out! Though I will be a bit late as it will 9 here in the UK :? .

Thanks
    -Mac
    :mrgreen:

Hi, Mac, and Welcome to Zoo U! Sorry about the time being late for you.

Zoo U policy is that the teacher of the class (who can be from anywhere in the world) sets the class time for what will be most convenient for him or her.

The logic here is that since guest professors may be from any area of the world, a DIFFERENT group of Simmers will be inconvenienced for each class.

Since I have a habit of raiding the D.N.A. Request Team (where I find my teammates who have some of the BEST building talents I have seen anywhere) and since D.N.A. has members from several different countries, eventually someone from your time zone will teach a course and it will be inconvenient for someone else that time. :mrgreen:

oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Please register me! I might have to go out of town but will catch up later if I do. Really looking forward to learning some tips and tricks on landscaping. :-)

Hi, HappySimmer, and Welcome to Zoo U! I hope you can make it for the first lesson, but if you can't you can catch up on your own and maybe you will be with us for the second lesson! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Could you please check to see if your name is on the class roster? I think it is correct, but I don't want to leave anyone out!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Want something to keep you busy this week as you wait for our class?

In the past, different students have made T-shirts for their Sims that had to do with the current Zoo U class (making their own patterns in CAP) and then posted photos of their Tester Sims wearing these tees.

This time I thought it would be fun to make a contest of designing the CAP pattern for the class T-Shirt.

Why not try your hand at this?

Here is the contest link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/748195.page

Screenshot-315-1.jpg"width=800"

original.jpg

Screenshot-44.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
  • Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register me! please. I am really looking forward to learning tips and tricks on landscaping. I am currently working on my 1st world and started another. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    Register me! please. I am really looking forward to learning tips and tricks on landscaping. I am currently working on my 1st world and started another. :D

I will do that right now! Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • Options
    Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay---I actually caught another class before it was over! Please sign me up! :D
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2014
    Zoo Lou !! Help please.

I am trying to find Course 8: Landscaping from Start to Finish - one of the ones you suggested reviewing before we take this course. And I can not find where the actual Lesson is :( The master thread says that the link to the lesson is in the first post here: forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/reply/60/748005.page but I can not find a link in that first post to the actual lesson. THe only links I see are one to a time clock thing, and then the one to the master thread.

What am I missing?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nirar22 wrote:
    Yay---I actually caught another class before it was over! Please sign me up! :D

Yay! I'm glad that worked out, too! I will put you on the class roster right now. Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Zoo Lou !! Help please.

I am trying to find Course 8: Landscaping from Start to Finish - one of the ones you suggested reviewing before we take this course. And I can not find where the actual Lesson is :( The master thread says that the link to the lesson is in the first post here: forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/reply/60/748005.page but I can not find a link in that first post to the actual lesson. THe only links I see are one to a time clock thing, and then the one to the master thread.

What am I missing?

Okay, when this sort of thing happens in my actual classes, I say something clever like, "Just checking to see if you guys are paying attention!" But mostly I don't think THOSE students buy it either. :roll:

I guess I could play dumb and say, "I just checked and the links are clearly there" since NOW they are there. That would be the equivalent of my in-class fast erasure of a mistake and quickly scribbling in the correct thing and saying, "I don't know what you are talking about" to the student who pointed out the mistake, but I don't think that trick actually works either. :oops:

How about I just admit that there MAY have been an error on the part of the person who set up these threads that is now FIXED? Will that work? :?

LOL! Sorry, Desii, and thanks SO MUCH for letting me know there was a problem. There are two links you need and NOW they are in post one!

Zoo (Lou?)

oow785m
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2014
    Zoo Lou !! Help please.

What am I missing?

I think this may be what you are looking for:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/665594.page#10558497
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Zoo Lou !! Help please.

What am I missing?

I think this may be what you are looking for:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/665594.page#10558497

Hi, Itsy! Yeah, that post is helpful NOW, the problem is that when Desii first went there SOMEONE (okay, ME) had forgotten to put the links into the first post. :oops:

Fortunately, thanks to Desii's heads up, I knew to go fix it. :D

And thanks again, Itsy, for the great class. As you can see, you are now a prerequisite!
    oow785m
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am soooo in on this one! I wanna sit in the front with Cath!

Bringing the Sour Babies.

eatsourbabies_zps40f45677.jpg
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Welcome everyone!!,

Such a fun thread!...

Zoo, I think Fairy Taryn's traits are nice, artistic, family orientated, animal lover and great kisser. (Personally I think if here is a great kisser option EVER in life, why on earth wouldn't you take it!). I can tell you by observation, she is a bit vain and somewhat of an exhibitionist and likes to run around in her bikini or nightie...she is charming and charismatic and a bit of a flirt. She loves the animal life in sims and will chase down horses, deer, raccoons and collects birds. She loves her pal, Magical Fatty, but pals alone they remain, out of respect for Annin...that would just be awkward! And yes I miss Annin too! He is so fun. So she is a silly little bit of a Fairy!

.....oddly I think Zoo Lou is thinking on her feet in denying her true thoughts on Lickable-Tickable Sour Babes....

And I love that the term " Sour Babies" is catching on! Lol!

Please DO make a tee shirt! I woud love that! See my post in the contest thread!

I will Be hard at work finishing your course one now in the next couple of days! You might need to send sustenance! AKA Candy!

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me!

I probably won't be able to be live at the first class, because we will be away for Easter. But definitely sign me up for the second one!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me!

I probably won't be able to be live at the first class, because we will be away for Easter. But definitely sign me up for the second one!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited April 2014
    ... M E ... me ... *jumps up and down with excitement* ... meeeeee ... please register me Zoo!!! :D

I may not be able to make the live class :cry: ... but oh boy ... I do NOT want to miss out on the fun ... no way!!! :lol:

My dear Taryn + MOOing-Master extraordinaire I have convinced one of my firefighter hunks to register with me ... I hope he makes a fairly adequate addition to Airis' handsome barbarian ... (I'm definitely shooting for an A+ grade this time!!) :roll: ... I've trained him well ... he'll be responsible to keep the drinks flowing during class and supply us with some well deserved candy ... 'eye candy' that is :wink:

FirefighterhunkFrankie.jpg"width=500"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top