Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U Course 13: MOOve Your Grass!-- Guest Professor TarynTempestwind-- links in post one

Comments

• MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2014
    Please Register Me!

I won't be able to be at the first one, live... I'm away for Easter. But I'll probably be able to be at the second one! I'm so excited to be part of a live Zoo U! I've done a few of the others belatedly since I just started simming in September!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi! Register me please!

I´m out of my sims by now, I´ve been blessed with my first grandoughter (only boys till now, up to six!) but I think I will be back home on the 19th and at least I will be able to attend the class without practice!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello i really want to join the lesson as lanscape is one of my weak point, but i am still anxious to make commintment. :oops:

Because if i join the class but won't be there for lesson for a RL reason,will be huge blow out for me.I donot want to be party who looks like irresponsible and walks away person. >.<

My time zone is ESST,so lesson time for me is 19 April / 23:00 hrs.

Do you still accept my registeration basis above info?

If you accept me it will be my first lesson! I do use a tester sim created by you Zoo Professor.
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am a little behind but I well update our class roster later this afternoon!

Thanks for your patience!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi! Welcome everyone!

You do not need to be able to make the "live" class on Saturday, April 19th to register and get your money's worth out of the class...except there is no money involved... ( what?! Wait?! :D ) .so don't let the live class's timing keep you from the lesson! Go ahead and catch us when you can. During the live part of the lesson I will be here to answer questions and accept candy bribes delivered by handsome strangers, ( Hidehi, you WIN by the way) but Zoo and I will be monitoring the thread continually for days and weeks if you join late and have a question. So jump in and join, nothing is holding you back! The lesson is simply typed out with step by step pictures and instructions, so even if someone were to stumble upon it a year from now, she could still take part, have questions answered, help, and a rousing cheer for her accomplishment from us. Maybe even a cookie!!!

I will be typing and typing and working on my lesson this week and already I feel faint from lack of candy deliveries....hint hint....oh what oh what can be done for me?

:twisted: T

• LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ok Taryn, I promised, and here you go!
    Hmmm! What an interesting group of handsome strangers. :wink:
    Screenshot-432.jpg

Introductions are made. Hunter Thorson greets you with a big bea..err..wolf hug! Cameron Covington tells you he will be there in a flash to fight any fires, big or small, or just fix your television set. Captain Jack Sparrow asks if a pirate's life is for you, savvy? And Master Will Gracey invites you to join him on his plantation sometime for some ice cold sweet tea or mint juleps!
    Screenshot-435.jpg

But that's not all! Knowing how much you love sweets of all kinds, the handsome strangers invite you to their table of eatable, treatable goodies!
    Screenshot-438.jpg

Hope you enjoy! :D

edited April 2014
    100 Bonus Points for LittleLeota!!!
    edited April 2014
    testing
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    testing

Oh no! :shock: There isn't going to be a Test, is there??? I never do well on tests. :cry: Just kidding! :lol:
    suepea wrote:
    I am soooo in on this one! I wanna sit in the front with Cath!

Bringing the Sour Babies.

Yay Suepea! And Prisca wants to sit up front with us too! :mrgreen:

The only problem is...... Zoo. Here's what she has planned:
    Hi, Cath! I'll sit right next to you (that way if I do anything that would get me in trouble I will point to you when Taryn turns around with that scary look on her face)! LOL!

We are going to have to figure out what to do with her Suepea. 8)
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited April 2014
    testing

Oh no! :shock: There isn't going to be a Test, is there??? I never do well on tests. :cry: Just kidding! :lol:
    suepea wrote:

Hi, Cath! I'll sit right next to you (that way if I do anything that would get me in trouble I will point to you when Taryn turns around with that scary look on her face)! LOL!

Dont worry Cath I will sit right behind Zoo and make sure she stays out of trouble *** pulls out the handcuffs and nightstick***
    usnavycom5.jpg
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

edited April 2014
    suepea wrote:

Hi, Susie P! You are registered! :mrgreen:

On a different topic, did you see that I sent you an e-mail in reply to yours?

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Register Me!

I probably won't be able to be live at the first class, because we will be away for Easter. But definitely sign me up for the second one!

Welcome to Zoo U! You are registered. Don't worry about having to miss the "live" class on the 19th. Hopefully you will be able to join us live for lesson 2 and you can catch up with lesson 1 just as soon as it is posted.

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Hidehi wrote:
    ... M E ... me ... *jumps up and down with excitement* ... meeeeee ... please register me Zoo!!! :D

I may not be able to make the live class :cry: ... but oh boy ... I do NOT want to miss out on the fun ... no way!!! :lol:

My dear Taryn + MOOing-Master extraordinaire I have convinced one of my firefighter hunks to register with me ... I hope he makes a fairly adequate addition to Airis' handsome barbarian ... (I'm definitely shooting for an A+ grade this time!!) :roll: ... I've trained him well ... he'll be responsible to keep the drinks flowing during class and supply us with some well deserved candy ... 'eye candy' that is :wink:

[/IMG][/URL]

Hi, Hidehi! Welcome back to Zoo U and you and AIRIS need to stop catering to Taryn's vices! What with the two of you steaming up the course thread, and all kinds of other people adding candy and sweets to it, this thread should come with a warning label!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Please Register Me!

I won't be able to be at the first one, live... I'm away for Easter. But I'll probably be able to be at the second one! I'm so excited to be part of a live Zoo U! I've done a few of the others belatedly since I just started simming in September!

So glad to hear that old Zoo U courses have been helpful! :D:D:D
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    junceda wrote:
    Hi! Register me please!

I´m out of my sims by now, I´ve been blessed with my first grandoughter (only boys till now, up to six!) but I think I will be back home on the 19th and at least I will be able to attend the class without practice!

Hi, junceda! Welcome back to Zoo U and CONGRATULATIONS on your new grandchild!

How exciting to have your first granddaughter! My granny taught me SO much (how to sew, knit, crochet, and embroider, just to mention a few) and we were really close. I miss my granny every day.
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Hello i really want to join the lesson as lanscape is one of my weak point, but i am still anxious to make commintment. :oops:

Because if i join the class but won't be there for lesson for a RL reason,will be huge blow out for me.I donot want to be party who looks like irresponsible and walks away person. >.<

My time zone is ESST,so lesson time for me is 19 April / 23:00 hrs.

Do you still accept my registeration basis above info?

If you accept me it will be my first lesson! I do use a tester sim created by you Zoo Professor.

Hi, duyguugudur!

Welcome to Zoo U! You are registered for the class and DO NOT WORRY if something happens and you can't attend the live class! Plenty of people are registering even though they KNOW they will have to go through the lesson after the fact.

Registration is NOT a commitment to be there for the live class. It is a helpful thing to do as it keeps the course thread bumped and it is a fun thing to do as it lets everyone know that you are part of the class and it helps students to feel some camaraderie with each other, like true classmates.

We hope you can be with us on the 19th, but if not just view the lesson later at your convenience. Either way you are STILL a big part of our class!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Ok Taryn, I promised, and here you go!
    Hmmm! What an interesting group of handsome strangers. :wink:
    Screenshot-432.jpg

Introductions are made. Hunter Thorson greets you with a big bea..err..wolf hug! Cameron Covington tells you he will be there in a flash to fight any fires, big or small, or just fix your television set. Captain Jack Sparrow asks if a pirate's life is for you, savvy? And Master Will Gracey invites you to join him on his plantation sometime for some ice cold sweet tea or mint juleps!

But that's not all! Knowing how much you love sweets of all kinds, the handsome strangers invite you to their table of eatable, treatable goodies!

IMAGES

Hope you enjoy! :D

Oh, right, because hunky Sims alone or sweet treats alone is not good enough, LL has to give Taryn BOTH in one post!

*grumbles something that sounds a lot like Teacher's Pet under breath*

100 Bonus Points for LittleLeota!!!

Annnddd, I REST MY CASE!

:mrgreen:
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    testing

suepea wrote:

Okay, CLEARLY something was COMPLETELY misunderstood!

What I meant to say was that OF COURSE I will sit by my dear friend Cath and OF COURSE I will be on my very best behavior--- making sure to thro--- er--- to GIVE our teacher some nice candy whenever her back is turned. *gives "puppy eyes" and tries for angelic look that previously fooled husband before he learned better*
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    flstrider wrote:
    testing

suepea wrote:

Dont worry Cath I will sit right behind Zoo and make sure she stays out of trouble *** pulls out the handcuffs and nightstick***
    usnavycom5.jpg

Boy Howdy. You think you have FRIENDS and then the plotting takes place right in the middle of the Zoo U course thread!

I am SO misunderstood and underappreciated!

*once again attempts "innocent face" while doing "puppy eyes" with a tiny chin quiver in for the sympathy vote*
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    The class roster post SHOULD be up to date! Please let me know immediately if I missed someone!

I will be VERY busy at work tomorrow and it will be very late before I get the chance to update this thread.

There is NO NEED to post your registration more than once, I WILL get to you, PROMISE!

Zoo

oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Oh poor, poor misunderstood Puppy Zoo! :roll:

Screenshots don't lie, Zooey...ask Andre! (Ba Dum Ching!)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(catches breath from laughing so hard at her own joke.)

(still giggling...BRB)

edited April 2014
    okay...(wipes tears of mirth from her eyes)

I decided to award some more bonus points.

Aris and Hidehi each get 50 points for being so attentive to my needs during pre-class banter.

Cath gets 25 points for her screenshotting evidence. (high-fives Cath)

FLSTrider gets 25 points for knowing where to sit and why he needs to sit there.

ZOO gets 10 points for the puppy eyes and the chin quiver. 9 of those 10 points came from the chin quiver.

Anyone who calls Sour Patch Kids "Sour Babies" gets 20 points for being assimilated into TarynTalk. Soon the Sour Patch Kids company will have to change the name and I will get royalties!!! Sue pea, you get 40 points for incorporating it into a picture!

PriscaPup and CravenLestat get 100 bonus points for creating tee shirts for the MOOve Your Grass Tee Shirt contest!! Come see! Come join in! These are great!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/748195.page

Oh. The points. About the points. Just like in the game show
    "Whose Line is it Anyway" the points aren't worth any thing, don't mean anything and don't matter anyway! But you can till enjoy them!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GypsyWynd1GypsyWynd1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm going to give this a whirl, so please do register me.

I have two very sweet but spoiled, Shetland Sheepdogs, that I wait on all day. So hopefully, they won't be too needy on Saturday and I will be able to accomplish something, rather then have to get up every two seconds, to open the door. :D
    edited April 2014
    Welcome GypsyWynd!

• saint_gambisaint_gambi Posts: 286 Member
    edited April 2014
    If my calculations are correct, this will be 5 or 6am Easter Sunday, in my timezone. I can't promise I'll be here for it, but I'll follow along maybe a week later (I'm not sure of what we'll be doing this weekend, but I'm getting married on the 22nd, then honeymoon! \o/)

So, register me as an interested party pl0x!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top