Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anime charcters on the sims 3.

Comments

• Options
    xyobxyob Posts: 588 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I saw someone done a Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied and I’ve never done an Anime Sim before because I don’t really watch that much Anime but eh I thought I’d have a go at her.

2wh3zw7.png

:?
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited April 2010
    Oooh she looks very good - definatley awesome especially for a first attempt. One thing I might have done is shortened the length of her face (Edit: You can do this either by raising the jaw and chin height or by downloading the new slider mod from MTS) and rounded off her cheeks a little more just to soften her face.

It all depends on a person's preference but I find that when you go for a very anime look they can look a little strange, I tend to find one or two traits that I really like about the character and exaggerate it (usually the eyes) and then use more normal features that I still feel fit with the character's look.

That's just me though :D
  • Options
    Sims3NarutardSims3Narutard Posts: 309
    edited April 2010
    Hello fellow anime lovers!!!! :D

An anime expansion pack would be awesome! Too bad EA almost definately won't make one.. :(:cry:

I want to make Gaara from Naruto... anyone know where I can download some
    pupil-less eyes? :P
    Hmmm... who else here loves Naruto? *raises hand frantically* xD :mrgreen:

EDIT: Nevermind about the pupil-less eyes. I found eyes that weren't pupil-less, but you can adjust the color of the pupil, so I can make it look like it's pupil-less :D So nevermind...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited April 2010
    I would love to see anime character type hair and eyes in the store or an expansion pack. I don't use CC.
  • Options
    ProwlerTyloProwlerTylo Posts: 11 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Wonderful anime sims, everyone. Nice work.
  • Options
    KittycattylionKittycattylion Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited May 2010
    I gave it a shot too. I've created a character from my all-time favorite anime, Bokura Ga Ita or We Were There.
    it's Nanami, and for some reason the forum won't let me spell her last name.

bokura_ga_ita023.jpg
    Screenshot-89-1.jpg
    BokuraGaIta04-03.jpg
    BokuraGaIta02-02.jpg
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • Options
    ProwlerTyloProwlerTylo Posts: 11 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Here are my attempts at Xanxus and Levi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. They are still works in progress and I am not entirely happy with them yet. Still fine tuning them. Sorry the pictures are not the best.

Screenshot-128.jpg
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    hitman_future_xanxus.jpg
    wlrwac.jpg

katekyo-hitman-reborn-episode-43.jpg
    Screenshot-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot-15-1.jpg
  • Options
    KittycattylionKittycattylion Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'd also very much like to see some ParaKiss characters, they're so unique!
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • Options
    Renyc7Renyc7 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm all for Anime characters but not in the sims 3 because the graphics are on the realistic side and not very suited for these type of characters. So why would the designers create anime characters now? But who know, the designers might try to do this just to please you folks but in my opinion it doesn't make much sense.
  • Options
    MoonlillieMoonlillie Posts: 118
    edited July 2010
    I like The "Anime Cat Girls"!They are just..fun :mrgreen:

f1xyck.jpg

Sorreh if it's big. >.<
  • Options
    megirl815megirl815 Posts: 13
    edited May 2011
    Blueroar wrote:
    I will be eternally grateful to the first person who makes any Avatar: The Last Airbender sims.

especially Zuko and Sokka

Oh my god yes! I'd love Zuko, but you'd need a tatoo for his eye...
  • Options
    PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited May 2011
    that would be nice especcially in world adventures when your sim is acting crazy and scared of a mummy and tried to run away!
  • Options
    KuhlayreKuhlayre Posts: 57
    edited September 2011
    MoreOrLess wrote:
    mcgillvy wrote:
    I am in love with all of the Bleach characters. In fact, I just finished watching Bleach 229 tonight. It was awesome.

You should know that your singy made me start watching Bleach, I'm on season 2 now.
    But ya, talent creators, I'm totally requesting hot L and Light characters from Death Note

screenshot469.jpg
    screenshot436.jpg
    L: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=961190
    screenshot355v.jpg
    Light: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=891236
    I tried making them both as realistic as possible whilst actually resembling them, but I'm sure that there are other Death Note sims in the Exchange who are more spot on with the looks than I am.

Ohmigod! THANK YOU for uploading these. Best ones yet!
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine's nothing special, I just came up with it after I found this hairstyle. It's Sanji from One Piece (Sanji's "most recent" design for those who are familiar with One Piece.)

Unfortunately, I don't work with CC, so I can't get the eyebrow right. Somebody did one for The Sims 2, they need to make one for The Sims 3!

154geg6.jpg

The facial hair doesn't quite match, but it's the best I could do with what was given in the game.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited September 2011
    i love the idea of anime characters, i also have failed mierably, i tried to create gaara, and karin, but it didn't turn out so well. :oops:
  • Options
    TuffChic28TuffChic28 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I have worked really hard to try to build anime characters out of different items on the exchange. but i have yet to find an accual Envy's hair from fullmetal Alchemist! i agree WE NEED ANIME STUFF!!!!! "and if anyone knows where i can find envys hair, PLZ TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT!" thanks!!! XD
  • Options
    xviviansaidzxxviviansaidzx Posts: 555 Member
    edited October 2011
    Okay, I cannot stand anime. LOL sorry, but seriously hahah. I don't really care if I see it on the exchange and stuff, but I don't really think anime would be a good fit for the sims 3 graphics. No offense. :oops:
  • Options
    GlennGnerdGlennGnerd Posts: 272
    edited October 2011
    I can't really argue if it turns a profit for EA; but, if I have to see creepy bug-eyes on the front page every time I log in, I'll visit the EA store much less.

Then again, I don't mind the accessories...still won't touch them.
  • Options
    LeaTelamonLeaTelamon Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    Anyone knows any good eyebrow custom content that's suited for anime and realistic anime characters? Been working on Nero from Devil May Cry 4 for hours now and I realized that there is no way I can get his eyebrows right with the default ones nor any custom ones I've downloaded. I am using modified sliders and while I can get the shape right, the brow ridge starts tearing. Ideally, I would need brows as make up, as I think it would be easier to paint brows as the current sliders don't really allow for realistic anime brows. See for example any man's eyebrows from Advent Children. A big problem are the muscles that create an angry look when you put the brows at such an angle, even though they don't look "angry". Also, the texture would also end much earlier than with the ones currently available.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2011
    Why was this thread resurrected?
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited November 2011

Oh, I don't know, somebody posted in it?

It's the only topic of its type I've seen around here, so I don't know why you're so bothered by its revival.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2011
    barisaxy wrote:

Oh, I don't know, somebody posted in it?

It's the only topic of its type I've seen around here, so I don't know why you're so bothered by its revival.

I wasn't. In fact, I'm actually quite curious about that because the resurrecting post is something the poster might get more results on by posting as a thread in GD.

And, honestly, there are things from this thread I would like to see in Sims 3 or Sims 4. Of course, a lot of stories I write tend to feature elves and catgirls, mainly because they can be so fun to write.
  • Options
    DronnieDronnie Posts: 29
    edited August 2012
    Someone should make characters for either Fruits Basket, Baka and test, Rosario Vampire, or Ouran High Host Club
  • Options
    SmoothMoonmanSmoothMoonman Posts: 13
    edited August 2013
    DeadlyPope wrote:
    It would be great if EA would make an anime expansion for the Sims 3. For example, it would have anime hairstyles and objects that you can see in anime.
    i second this!
    They will never make this for three reasons:
    1. EA never listens to its customers. Even when they do, they dont.
    2. That would break the theme of the game itself and thus cause loads of visual "oatmeal" compared to the currently(relatively)smooth visual "pudding". Pudding looks better than oatmeal, kids.
    3. It would not sell as well as current expansions and stuff packs due to its much smaller target audience. EA, while all they care about is your money, still try to attempt to maximize their target audience for their content releases, thus bringing in more money. it's simply not worth their time, or cash, to make content that won't sell.
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm not gonna touch number one, but...

2. I don't know what game you're playing but we do NOT have pudding. A few anime inspired CASsets and objects won't bork the game nearly as hard as horrible routing and that weather engine which everyone insisted would 'never' happen or it'd fry even some of the higher end computers. The game's definitely borked but it's not totally unplayable yet :?

3. I'll believe that when I see the sales figures.