Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anime charcters on the sims 3.

Comments

• Options
    CrimsonSakuraCrimsonSakura Posts: 46 New Member
    edited December 2009
    iDiru wrote:
    You know, I'm pretty sure you can achieve an anime character with the slider hack... ?

You could i guess, but, it depends on how you want your anime sims to turn out. some may want realistic, while others want super giant eyes. It really comes down to personal taste and how to use the slider hack.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Rakime wrote:
    I started vampire knight out with the manga, and i loved it :) I don't think i could pick one over the other though. Both were really great. I suggest reading the manga when you get a chance :)

Is is finished? I haven't read it because it wasn't (at that time) I really hate to wait for the next chapter XD

Err, I don't believe so. I have gotten the latest book, which is 8. It's still on going last time i checked. I've been really busy lately :roll:
  • Options
    RakimeRakime Posts: 10
    edited December 2009
    Well, this is my attempt to make Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight. God, I just suck at making sims :( :?

What do you think?

Screenshot-265.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Rakime wrote:
    Well, this is my attempt to make Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight. God, I just suck at making sims :( :?

What do you think?

Screenshot-265.jpg

He looks pretty great :D did you make the clothes? =o It looks really awesome. If you did, you should post it up on the web for people to download lol ;P
    Anyway, Kuran looks awesome :3
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited December 2009
    Just seeing all these Vampire Knight sims make me want to watch Vampire Knight all over again. I miss it so much and I just want the DVD to come out to the US as soon as possible because I love this anime so much. :)
  • Options
    BrowningBrowning Posts: 715 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I like how the Sims 3 sims look already. Adding any type of anime customization would sicken me. Though if they came out with the EP i would have the choice not to buy it so I wouldn't complain (until they clog up the website)
  • Options
    RakimeRakime Posts: 10
    edited December 2009
    He looks pretty great :D did you make the clothes? =o It looks really awesome. If you did, you should post it up on the web for people to download lol ;P

Yeah, I made them ^^, I haven't post them yet because they are not finished, there are so many details I want to correct before uploading it
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Rakime wrote:

Yeah, I made them ^^, I haven't post them yet because they are not finished, there are so many details I want to correct before uploading it

You're doing a super job, keep it up ^^~
    I wish i could make custom content, but i can't lol :P
  • Options
    LittleKittieCatLittleKittieCat Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    I agree that we should be able to have animal ears and tails ( esspissaly cat ones )
    and we should be able to make really good anime sims :D :P :-) :) :thumbup: :wink: :-P
  • Options
    HARRYwasHEREHARRYwasHERE Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited January 2010
    This is me giving it a go at an anime sim but everyone has been saying she looks so realistic!

1-3.jpg
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited January 2010
    I think she looks great Harry. If you wanted to go for a more anime look I do have some suggestions;

Anime characters (particularly the girls) tend to have unusual hair and eye colours. It doesn't have to be bright and gaudy but changing her hair and eye colour to a more unusual colour like dark green, purple, silver, blue, red etc would instantly give her more of an anime look.

You've got the little button nose absolutely spot on and the hair style is perfect!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you! I'm actually working on the sim right now over at Mod the sims but I have given her an elf style

check it out!

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=385894&page=3
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    She looks absolutely gorgeous. If you're looking for advice I would personally give her silver/white hair and quite piercing eyes (a bright, pale silvery blue perhaps?)

That's just my style filtering through though ^_^;
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I tried that and she looks great check it out!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Very nice!
  • Options
    myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I like her with the white hair and eyes.
  • Options
    myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Oh, I don't like the lipstick though.
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi everyone :D brilliant sims. Harry, I like the white hair, and I think irridesent eyes would look great :D.

I had this idea. . . Of using Sunset Valley or Riverview, etc. to create a town/world where it is only anime and fantasy :O. Like we could wipe everyone and everything out of the town and make it what we want our anime world to look like =3. But I would need help with sims and houses and stuff. Kinda like The Berry-Sweet Town but anime :XD:. It's just an idea, what do you think?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I do that already in one of my own neighbourhoods. If you want anime sims though feel free to take my Fullmetal Alchemist lot ^_^
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Darkslayer wrote:
    I do that already in one of my own neighbourhoods. If you want anime sims though feel free to take my Fullmetal Alchemist lot ^_^

Awesome :D thanks for the help =3
  • Options
    samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited January 2010
    I <3 your creation Harry, she is really good!
    I reli love anima and manga but I am reli rubbish at finding MODS for their eyes, hair etc.
    Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Peggy has some really good anime-style hair ^_^
  • Options
    altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited January 2010
    Newseasims have some great anime hair too!
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited February 2010
    kyoko.jpg
    This is Kyoko Mogami from the anime Skip Beat. :)

*Revives Thread*

Hope this helps anyone. ;)
  • Options
    ChitoseChitose Posts: 71 New Member
    edited April 2010
    The anime characters I would like to see are:

Haruhi Suzumiya, Lum Invader, the characters from Rosario + Vampire, Sekirei, Love Hina, Ah My Goddess and Comic Party Revolution.
    Post edited by Unknown User on