Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anime charcters on the sims 3.

I had a idea i was looking at things online and i noticed that the sims 2 has anime characters i was wondering if we would ever have the chnce to download some for the sims 3. If anyone agrees just leave a comment if alot of people comment i will make a petition like thing. so thnks.

Thanks alot,
Daysha- Keep on siming.

Comments

• Options
    sootyowl143sootyowl143 Posts: 620 New Member
    edited July 2009
    We had anime people in ts2?

I love anime, so awesome. Though I can't download any cc from other websites now. Too complicated and I'm keeping my game clean.
  • Options
    myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love anime characters.
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    Well I'm sure people will make sims 3 anime characters, though it will probably be more difficult with this game. The graphics are a bit more realistic.
  • Options
    christinaforeverchristinaforever Posts: 899 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love anime characters.
    me too!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    It would be great if EA would make an anime expansion for the Sims 3. For example, it would have anime hairstyles and objects that you can see in anime.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited July 2009
    I made some sims from Fullmetal Alchemist but they aren't that good ¬¬ I suspect that we will see more anime sims though since people on MTS are making superhero sims like Batman etc.
  • Options
    myuumyuu Posts: 305 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Both me and my sister have tried making anime characters in the Sims 3. Unfortunately, the sims are naturally so realistic looking that giving them giant eyes, a pointy chin, super thin eyebrows, and tiny nose make them look... Well, wierd. :?

Exhibit A.

-- Ema
  • Options
    luviedubieluviedubie Posts: 433 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I know they are imposible to make without download
  • Options
    LolsiclesLolsicles Posts: 119 New Member
    edited July 2009
    It would be great if EA would make an anime expansion for the Sims 3. For example, it would have anime hairstyles and objects that you can see in anime.

I know, right?
    All of my friends who have Sims 3 are also anime fans, so we'd buy that expansion in a heartbeat. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I know, right?
    All of my friends who have Sims 3 are also anime fans, so we'd buy that expansion in a heartbeat. :D
    :)It would be cool if they did it because even though some creators in other sites try to do custom content so the sims are anime looking, it is not the same as the original creators of the sims doing it.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I know, right?
    :)It would be cool if they did it because even though some creators in other sites try to do custom content so the sims are anime looking, it is not the same as the original creators of the sims doing it.

So true.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    yeah
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited July 2009
    myuu wrote:
    Both me and my sister have tried making anime characters in the Sims 3. Unfortunately, the sims are naturally so realistic looking that giving them giant eyes, a pointy chin, super thin eyebrows, and tiny nose make them look... Well, wierd. :?

Exhibit A.

-- Ema

My attempts at making anime sims has so far failed miserably. I spent a long time re-making a lot of my sims now I have gotten more used to the sliders but for some reason they still wind up looking the same except for having different shaped eyes. It's rather frustrating since I'm trying to make Fullmetal Alchemist sims and the character designs do differ quite a bit. (It also doesn't help that most FMA characters don't have very defined chins and flattening the chins in TS3 can have some rather odd results)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    myuu wrote:

Exhibit A.

-- Ema

My attempts at making anime sims has so far failed miserably. I spent a long time re-making a lot of my sims now I have gotten more used to the sliders but for some reason they still wind up looking the same except for having different shaped eyes. It's rather frustrating since I'm trying to make Fullmetal Alchemist sims and the character designs do differ quite a bit. (It also doesn't help that most FMA characters don't have very defined chins and flattening the chins in TS3 can have some rather odd results)

Thats True!
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    luviedubie wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    myuu wrote:

Exhibit A.

-- Ema

Thats True!

The downfall of realistic graphics 8)
  • Options
    CylindersCylinders Posts: 195 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love to add cat ears to sims! :3
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Cylinders wrote:
    I would love to add cat ears to sims! :3
    That would be awesome! Also, they could add other animals ears, animals' eyes and animals tails to the sims. :D
  • Options
    DeadlyPopeDeadlyPope Posts: 192 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i second this!
  • Options
    MinouChanMinouChan Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited July 2009
    As much as I love anime, anime styled sims creep me out.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=503922

I'd rather make realistic versions of anime characters.
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes, I love anime. ^^ I've tried my hand at making Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Wish there was a way to add the horns. :-o
    MatchingClothes2.jpg

NyuSim.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    RindaRinda Posts: 102 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I like more realistic Anime Sims too. It is what made me start playing Sims 2. I saw the Anime Sims videos that people made on You Tube, and I was blown away! I then became a Sims fanatic, downloading all the anime Sims I could find. I miss that in this game. We would also need to be able to create the Hair styles and clothes for them as well. It almost makes me wish I never deleted my Sims 2 games from my computer. It was the only way I could get Sims 3 to play though :(
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    EDIT: Oh, there we go. ^^ Fixed the image size.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    innocentsorrowinnocentsorrow Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That's an interesting idea, I wanna try making an anime sim too! :)

@FatalTemptress: That sim you character looks good! Dunno which character is that from though. ^^"
  • Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited July 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    myuu wrote:

Exhibit A.

-- Ema

Have you downloaded any slider mods? They might make it easier for you to create anime sims because they give you more options.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    That's an interesting idea, I wanna try making an anime sim too! :)

@FatalTemptress: That sim you character looks good! Dunno which character is that from though. ^^"

Awh, thank you. =D It's a pretty good series really if you don't mind lots of blood and gore. x3