Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anime charcters on the sims 3.

Comments

• Options
    ClumsyvampireClumsyvampire Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes, I love anime. ^^ I've tried my hand at making Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied.
    Couldn't really find a good picture of her with her actual outfit, so that'll have to do. xD She does, however, end up with a hairstyle similar to that.

Wish there was a way to add the horns. :-o
    MatchingClothes2.jpg

Nyu is too adorable and Lucy is just one badapple. good job. I guess my avi is leaning towards a more anime-esque side than a regular person. I've always made my sims like that. Anime rocks my socks ^.^
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Nyu is too adorable and Lucy is just one badapple. good job. I guess my avi is leaning towards a more anime-esque side than a regular person. I've always made my sims like that. Anime rocks my socks ^.^

Thanks :XD: I really wish I could upload my Sims, I'd love to put this on the exchange. I had no idea she'd get comments. :)
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    Rinda wrote:
    I like more realistic Anime Sims too. It is what made me start playing Sims 2. I saw the Anime Sims videos that people made on You Tube, and I was blown away! I then became a Sims fanatic, downloading all the anime Sims I could find. I miss that in this game. We would also need to be able to create the Hair styles and clothes for them as well. It almost makes me wish I never deleted my Sims 2 games from my computer. It was the only way I could get Sims 3 to play though :(

I was just thinking about the hairstyles. Even if I was good at making look alike sims (As in sims who look like certian people/characters), I wouldn't even try to make anime characters because of how difficult it is right now with the lack of customization, and not to mention the hairstyles. For example, i would love an Edward Elric sim (FMA fan 8) ) But it wouldn't seem like Edward without his bangs and braided ponytail :wink:
  • Options
    ClumsyvampireClumsyvampire Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I want a Zero (Vampire Knight) sim. Yes I have a crush on a anime character. So what? But I want it to look like him so I shall wait.
  • Options
    BlondeGoddess20BlondeGoddess20 Posts: 264 Member
    edited July 2009
    i want anime sims too. i want the bleach ones and i want the peach girl characters too.
  • Options
    StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited July 2009
    I adore anime and would love to see some characters made through Sims 3 for the game.
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited July 2009
    Bleeeh, I hate anime stuff besides Bakugan. =D
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I want a Zero (Vampire Knight) sim. Yes I have a crush on a anime character. So what? But I want it to look like him so I shall wait.

D= He's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind having a Sim like that myself!
  • Options
    BlueroarBlueroar Posts: 101 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I will be eternally grateful to the first person who makes any Avatar: The Last Airbender sims.

especially Zuko and Sokka
  • Options
    mcgillvymcgillvy Posts: 721 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I am in love with all of the Bleach characters. In fact, I just finished watching Bleach 229 tonight. It was awesome.

~~

• Options
    luviedubieluviedubie Posts: 433 New Member
    edited July 2009
    does anyone else want the character.
  • Options
    MoreOrLessMoreOrLess Posts: 279 New Member
    edited July 2009
    mcgillvy wrote:
    I am in love with all of the Bleach characters. In fact, I just finished watching Bleach 229 tonight. It was awesome.

You should know that your singy made me start watching Bleach, I'm on season 2 now.
    But ya, talent creators, I'm totally requesting hot L and Light characters from Death Note
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited July 2009
    I've uploaded a few of my Fullmetal Alchemist sims. I'm not particularly happy with Lust, Edward or Roy so I think I'll re-make them ^_^;;; I was still getting used to the sliders at the time.

Maes Hughes - main outfit based off his first appearance in the anime.

Screenshot-101-1.jpg

Kimblee - the one in the picture is a teen because that's just how I play my games but the one I've uploaded (with a very inappropriate expression XD) is a young adult.

Screenshot-103-1.jpg

Greed. I think I spent the most time changing this sim and I'm still not happy with the way he turned out. EA really need to make some little circular glasses ¬¬

Screenshot-111-1.jpg

Sceska - she's not uploaded yet but I intend to put her up soon. Also a teen in this shot but I'll be putting her up as a young adult.

Screenshot-104-1.jpg

edit: Kimblee's picture didn't work ^_^;;
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    those are good.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    great job on the characters
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    luviedubie wrote:
    those are good.

Aww thank you ^_^
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You Welcome
  • Options
    LucyAkaneLucyAkane Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I have tried some to the closest i got is Toya from Sakura Card Captors... still it would be nice at least the eyes for anime characters :)
    This is my Toya Kinomoto version if u want to check it out http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=579097
  • Options
    SmustleQueenSmustleQueen Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited August 2009
    mcgillvy wrote:

~~

Agreement! :D
    I love Bleach!
  • Options
    PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Blueroar wrote:
    I will be eternally grateful to the first person who makes any Avatar: The Last Airbender sims.

especially Zuko and Sokka

OMG YES!!!

I'm obsessed with that show, except my two favorites are Aang and Sokka and Iroh. <}

/\
    I meant three!! LOL.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I've made some more Fullmetal Alchemist sims, a really bad Axel from Kingdom Hearts and some Lost Odyssey sims if anyone is interested :)

*ressurrecting a dead thread ^_^*
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2009
    Wow, I forgot about this thread! :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I've just uploaded more sims from Fullmetal Alchemist - figured I'd post here rather than clogging up the forum with another 'look at what I made! :D' thread.
  • Options
    StrawberrySwirlStrawberrySwirl Posts: 1,218 New Member
    edited August 2009
    You could always try to make them more realistic, just keep the defined characteristics of the character. Like...

Let's say, Kakashi from Naruto, he has droopy eyes....(the worst possible example of character I could have picked: his whole face is covered!)

Okay, let me try again XD

.......can't think of any. But like, the nose, the cheekbones... don't know, just don't try to make it EXACTLY the way it is drawn. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You could always try to make them more realistic, just keep the defined characteristics of the character. Like...

Let's say, Kakashi from Naruto, he has droopy eyes....(the worst possible example of character I could have picked: his whole face is covered!)

Okay, let me try again XD

.......can't think of any. But like, the nose, the cheekbones... don't know, just don't try to make it EXACTLY the way it is drawn. :)

I know what you mean. My first attempts were downright awful because I made them look TOO much like the reference pictures I was working from so they just looked freaky. I must admit my sims still look more on the anime side than what could be considered normal but part of that is just my style - I've made them that way ever since TS2 ^_^; but I try to focus on exagerating one feature rather than all of them.