Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Illusie's D.N.A. contact - NEW 7/10:Villa Serena p18

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cynth220, it says things from sims pets and seasons sneaked into the lot. I could discover the item from seasons, it were wild flowers growing. You won´t see the difference. However, I could not discover the pets item. Maybe you can just try the house and if you discover which item doesn´t show up, let me know then I´ll fix it.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited September 2013
    Waterfall Springs is a very nice tropical home. :) Great exterior design of the home. The thatched roofing looks great, and the windows you have used with the blue shutters look good. Lovely way you have done the outdoors flowers, plants and rocks and the pool areas! It looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the waterfall area! The bridge looks great. Sims will enjoy spending time both outdoors and indoors! Nice poolside area to sit outdoors in the sunlight or under the starry skies at night and relax. Great place to cook and eat a nice meal outdoors. The gazebo with the hot tub looks very nice, and a great place to relax. Very nice surroundings right through the outdoor areas. It looks great how you have done the covered over front entrance to the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used. The colours and patterns that you have used look very tropical and bring outdoors into the home. Great design of the kitchen. It looks great the way you have done the curved eat in counters area there and the tiled wall over the stove oven looks great. The woodstove oven looks good there too. It looks nice the way you have used the indoor plants and sunflowers in the various rooms. It looks a very sunny, light filled home to live in with the glass windows for sims to enjoy looking out at the views of outdoors sand also enjoying having the sunlight and sunshine coming in on them as they live their sims lives. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The wall patterns look great. The mat in the master bedroom looks great, and nice shade of blue you used there. Great screened dresser and mirror section. Great way you have done the platformed bath tub area in the bathroom with the carpet of flowers. It was great to see the sneak peeks of your WIP of the various rooms and areas as you were working on your build, and the finished home looks so very nice both indoors and outside!
    The Natua family of sims is very nice :) Great creating of them! They would enjoy living in this home. Great colours and patterns that you have used for their clothes.
    A great home and sims to live there!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2013
    Waterfall Springs is awesome! The landscaping is Gorgeous, the colors are so tropical! Left ya a well deserved rec for sure! :D
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey Illusie, only thing I can think of is the weather systems from Seasons, that's the only thing that really seems to be missing....aside from wall lamps. -laughs- Wasn't expecting all those buydebug lights. But it's still awesome. TY for making it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Aww thanks Rosemow!

Thank you Romagi!
    Cynth220 wrote:
    Hey Illusie, only thing I can think of is the weather systems from Seasons, that's the only thing that really seems to be missing....aside from wall lamps. -laughs- Wasn't expecting all those buydebug lights. But it's still awesome. TY for making it.

lol Cynth, I alsways work with buydebug lights. I will keep in mind to use more regular lamps in my next build ;)

I'm glad you like it so much! {hugs}
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Such a gorgeous beach house! :D I love the exterior! The thatched roof goes so well with the colour of the exterior wall. Lovely colour choices and great interiors. The waterfall is simly stunning! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited September 2013
    It was just a surprise to see all that, that's all. It caused a ton of lag at first but it settled in after the initial look around. Haven't had a chance to play it yet 'cause I've had other online obligations but I'll give it a full whirl today.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Illusie, Waterfall Springs if Fabulous!:shock: I adore your landscaping! That very cool waterfall, pool and arched bridge, along with all the lovely lush gardens are just gorgeous! Your tropical interiors are spot on! I especially love that sun room with all the windows that looks out over the bridge and waterfall. Really spectacular job and an excellent first request! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Big Rec and Fav!
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2013
    You did an outstanding job on the Waterfall Springs! :shock: You built it nearly base game, wow! It is incredible! Your landscaping is adorable and the roof line fantastic! I love your family too! :D Rec`d both and I put your building in my fav`s! :thumbup:
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congratulations on finishing your first d.n.a request Illusie! You've done an outstanding job, this house is beautiful! Love everything about it! :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, rec's and adding to favourites! That is very sweet of you all.

Yanti thank you!
    The beach house is created for Sunset Valley, but I think it will look great in other worlds too especially tropical ones.

Glad to hear the lag settled, Cynth. The house is not lagging at all for me. Enjoy your new house!

Cath, thank you! The landscaping was the most fun part. I love landscaping.

Lucyena, thank you! It was a challenge to keep it basegame.

Greendream, aww thank you!
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited September 2013
    Illusie --

Waterfall Springs is just beautiful! I just spent some time browsing through your slideshow and your build is wonderfully done. You have a great eye for details. I love your use of colors and patterns. The way you included the Sim Family in each picture was brilliant -- a little slice of life to make the house come alive.

I am off to DRF right now :-)

Good job on your first DNA request!

Sue Pea

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    Love the house and family!! :D Already recced, but time to leave a comment on your thread too :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sue, Bree and Sara thank you for the sweet comments!
    I love to create families for my homes. I'm glad you liked them in the pictures Sue. {hugs to all}
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    Illusie! It's so pretty! Love the thatched roof and the Waterfall! Tropical gorgeousness!

Rec'd!
    T
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Taryn {{hugs}}
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Waterfall Springs is very charming. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Sierra!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    Waterfall Springs is gorgeous. Love the tropical vibe. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Walkingstick! {hugs}
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Oops sorry for the double post!
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2013
    Love the color combinations, and the calm feel of the house. This is so lovely! Giant rec from me, wish it could be a dozen rec's! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Love the color combinations, and the calm feel of the house. This is so lovely! Giant rec from me, wish it could be a dozen rec's! :D

It was hard at first to get the colours just right. I am glad to hear you like them so much!
    Aww that is sweet of you to say! {hugs}
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for making my witch :)
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png