Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Illusie's D.N.A. contact - NEW 7/10:Villa Serena p18

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow, thank you for accepting my request. Although I'm not sure where "Chinese" description fits but its okay. I love his hair color. However, I really dont like the look of his eyes they just dont fit what I'm looking for. He's really not supposed to be Chinese at all. A little Asian but not to noticeable. (Hope that makes sense) I'd like him to look more like someone you'd find in like Canada. Sorry if I'm making no sense. I'll find a picture for reference as to what I'd like him to look like. :oops:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow, thank you for accepting my request. Although I'm not sure where "Chinese" description fits but its okay. I love his hair color. However, I really dont like the look of his eyes they just dont fit what I'm looking for. He's really not supposed to be Chinese at all. A little Asian but not to noticeable. (Hope that makes sense) I'd like him to look more like someone you'd find in like Canada. Sorry if I'm making no sense. I'll find a picture for reference as to what I'd like him to look like. :oops:

I think a reference picture is a good idea, since I am not sure what it is you want.

Would you like me just to change the eyes, or the whole face? Let me know what things you think I should keep in the sim I have now.
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP sim looks great! :) The way you have done his face looks great.

Thank you Rosemow!!
    edited January 2014
    illusie wrote:

I think a reference picture is a good idea, since I am not sure what it is you want.

Would you like me just to change the eyes, or the whole face? Let me know what things you think I should keep in the sim I have now.

OK sorry about my last message, I had just gotten home from the hospital and wasn't quite awake. Sorry if I was rambling. :oops: I know that the images below are an Anime character but its the closest thing that I could find for what I'm looking for in my Sim. I hope its okay. And as for changing the current looks of the Sim, lets see, the face will probably have to be changed but his eyes are the perfect shade so they are fine and his hair is okay too so no changes there. And the hairstyle in the second picture looks awesome on him so we'll use that for is Athletic outfit :D

010702e2884969ceffe55aad07ec97bb1254633302_full.jpg
    Conrad_Weller_by_AoiKitsukawa.jpg
    KKMconrad1_5994.png
    ee49c0da4fc72710adc7ba140e2aaf221233955496_full.jpg

Physical Description (Appearance):
    Ashton has gold/amber colored eyes and chocolate-brunette/blonde hair. He has a muscular/athletic build. His jawline is somewhat square and he has a faint five-o-clock shadow. Overall he has very fine body hair (blonde in color). He has two tattoos. One on his upper chest and the other on his wrist (nature in reference). He's tall. His most prominent feature is his eyes. They stand out the most. His eyebrows are thick and defined.

Clothing Style/Colors:
    His dress attire is somewhat casual. He likes really loose shirts and jean pants. Plaid or geometric type designs. The shirts can be any color but the pants will be black, dark brown or grey. Shoes he likes hiking type boots mostly.

I'll add more. I hope this helps you. If you have anymore questions please ask I plan on working with you through this whole thing!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2014
    I decided just to start over, but keeping the hair and eyecolour.
    First we will focuss on the face and hair, so for now please ignore the clothes.

I have a created a new sim for you. Please let me know what you think and what I should change.

If you want to keep the hairdo of the previous version, than if you want different hairdo´s for his different outfits then you need to choose a long hairdo. I actually like the first, although it is too short for the braid. The braid looks good on this sim, so maybe you want to use that on all outfits. I don´t like the 3rd one, but just wanted to show it anyway, since it has got the right length. I am not sure if they have a good hair in the store.

Are the eyebrows too thin?

[img]http://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/7/7/4/17744605/2956861_orig.jpg "width=550"[/img]

[img]http://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/7/7/4/17744605/2765411_orig.jpg "width=550"[/img]
    edited January 2014
    Wow, hes looking great :D No his eyebrows aren't too thin they are just right. As for the hair do, I like the hair in the first one it suits him well. And the braid in the second picture would be great for his athletic and formal outfits. However, the longer hair in the third pic doesn't really suit him. Its out of place. And overall he's looking really good I can't see anything that needs changing so far. His face is a near perfect match to the reference image :shock:
    edited January 2014
    Wow, hes looking great :D No his eyebrows aren't too thin they are just right. As for the hair do, I like the hair in the first one it suits him well. And the braid in the second picture would be great for his athletic and formal outfits. However, the longer hair in the third pic doesn't really suit him. Its out of place. And overall he's looking really good I can't see anything that needs changing so far. His face is a near perfect match to the reference image :shock:

Well maybe not a perfect image, but my interpretation of the reference image. Glad you like it!

I know, the third one is bad.
    Are you sure you won't mind using the first and braid? Since the first one is short it isn't really realistic to use the braid because it is longer. But if you don't mind that then I'll use both hairs for different outfits.

You mentioned tatoos. What kind of tatoos do you want and where?
    edited January 2014
    :? Hmmm, after giving it some thought as much as I like the braid, it doesn't really go with the shorter haircut. And I like the short hair allot more. So we'll take the braid out. As for the Tattoo, Ashton has a tribal-like tat that encircles his upper left arm and a heart or love related tat (represents his wife) on his left shoulder blade. I'm not sure if the game has those tattoos but we can make do with what it has to offer. I looked but could not find good reference pictures to show you :( Hopefully you understand. :-)

edited January 2014
    The game has limited options for tattoos. I could not get the tat to circle his arm, and I couldn´t place a tat on his left shoulder blade either. A bit of a let down if you ask me. Anyway, here are the tattoo´s I was able to create:

Left arm:
    3159568_orig.jpg"width=600"

Back:
    4426576_orig.jpg"width=600"

I had problems getting plaid pattern into the clothes, so I guess the ones I have now are too plain for you. Please let me know which outfits should change and what you want changed.

2258773_orig.png"width=600"
    * click on the picture for a larger version of the picture
    edited January 2014
    Yeah the game likes to do that to us, but those tattoos are perfect. They are close to what I was thinking of. As for the clothes, its okay, I might have some CAP patterns I can incorporate I dont have many but who knows. I like the Sleep, Swim, Athletic and Outdoor Wear. Those really go with who he is. The shirt for his Everyday wear can be changed, if you have a western type shirt that would go well. As for his Formal Wear, I think he'd look good in a brown One-piece suit, kinda like a tuxedo. Other than that, he's coming along very perfectly. I really appreciate you putting up with me and the difficulty in making this Sim. Thank you :oops:
    edited January 2014
    Glad to hear you like most of the outfits. I made 2 outfits. I hope you like them better. If not, let me know what should change.

4447995_orig.png
    edited January 2014
    :mrgreen: Now that looks excellent. ^^^Exactly what I had in mind. He looks perfect. Thanks so much! As far as things to change, I can't really think of anything else he needs changed. I think he is perfect. Thank you so so much for this. Now my Legacy founders can get started! :D I do believe he's finished..unless you think of something else to add of course :wink:
    edited January 2014
    :mrgreen: Now that looks excellent. ^^^Exactly what I had in mind. He looks perfect. Thanks so much! As far as things to change, I can't really think of anything else he needs changed. I think he is perfect. Thank you so so much for this. Now my Legacy founders can get started! :D I do believe he's finished..unless you think of something else to add of course :wink:

Yah :) I'm glad you like him! I'll upload him later today when I am home.
    edited January 2014
    Your request is finished, ElijahsBabyGurl9.

headshot_original.jpg

Name: Ashton Mythshield
    Traits: Disciplined, Loner, Artistic, Athletic, Bookworm
    Description: Ashton is a young MA who loves the Chinese culture. His goal is to become a Martial Arts Master. DNA request for ElijahsBabyGurl9. No CC and no store items.
    Dowload link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7981113
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ashton is a very nice sim :) He has a very nice face and hairstyle. The clothes that he is wearing looks great. I hope that he achieves his goal of being a martial arts master. He is a great sim!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    He is very handsome! Lovely character traits too! Left you a recommendation. :D
    edited January 2014
    Thank you Rosemow and Yanti!! I'm glad to hear you both like him.
    {hugs}
    edited January 2014
    Hi DiddyKongFan,

I have just claimed your request.

I already made a start with Alice, but haven't got any pictures yet. I hope soon I'll be able to go in game to show you the first version of her face.

I usually like to show a picture of the first version, and then I ask for comments. That way I can make sure you get a sim you really like.

I hope to hear from you soon!
  • DiddyKongFanDiddyKongFan Posts: 116 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi DiddyKongFan,

I have just claimed your request.

I already made a start with Alice, but haven't got any pictures yet. I hope soon I'll be able to go in game to show you the first version of her face.

I usually like to show a picture of the first version, and then I ask for comments. That way I can make sure you get a sim you really like.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi! I'm checking in here. Just so you know, I'm in college, so I keep strange hours, but I will be around.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Illusie, Ashton is FABULOUS! What a Pretty Boy! I am so glad you ditched the braid for the nice new hair style. Good choice! Rec'd and Fav'd :D
    edited January 2014
    Hi Illusie, Ashton is FABULOUS! What a Pretty Boy! I am so glad you ditched the braid for the nice new hair style. Good choice! Rec'd and Fav'd :D

Thank you Cath! {hugs} I agree, this hairdo is much better.
    edited January 2014
    Here is the first version of Alice. Let me know what you think should be changed. The one on the left is the hair I think will be good for daily wear, and the one on the right is the hair for formal wear.

6597474_orig.png"width=600"

*click on the image for a larger version
  • DiddyKongFanDiddyKongFan Posts: 116 New Member
    edited January 2014
    illusie wrote:
    Here is the first version of Alice. Let me know what you think should be changed. The one on the left is the hair I think will be good for daily wear, and the one on the right is the hair for formal wear.

6597474_orig.png"width=600"

*click on the image for a larger version

Oh, wow, she looks great! Honestly, I'm not seeing anything that I'd change. I did, however, get a second opinion from a friend because I wanted to be able to give you helpful feedback, and she suggested stronger cheekbones? I'm not entirely sure what she meant by that though.
    edited February 2014
    Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I have problems with my game. It keeps crashing and it takes ages to load. I have lost progress on your sims a couple of times. I'll try again in the weekend.
    edited February 2014
    I have good news, my game behaved better :)

I have an update of Alice. I posted the pictures on my blog in a slideshow. Let me know what you think should be changed.

http://illusie.weebly.com/scarlet-household.html