Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faith of Kaela's Kreative Korner - ☆ Cherry Tree Barn Available pg15 ☆ 07/03/14

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited September 2013
    Peace - as long as I am so easily distracted, you know it's gonna be a long haul :P
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    And now it's time for something completely different...

Heeheehee! I can hear Monty Python in that, lol!

I love this build! It's so elegant and refined. I adore your MOOed sinks. They are fabulous looking! :P
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Cath - that idea was actually 'borrowed' from the lovely peacemaker_ic ;)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,911 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love those Pinks and blues together on the first page they look awesome...You build is so beautiful also... Can't wait till the finish..
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful! Love the soft colors on the exterior Faith..very elegant!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful WIP I love the light brick and the architecture. :D:D Folly
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Niamh - my latest Kreation is now available on the exchange.

niamh-cover-shot_thumb.jpg?w=380&h=379

A contemporary 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, with a kitchen - diner, lounge, an attached garage and a rear deck. As usual, click on the pic above to be taken to all the shiny details.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Lovely to see a build from you Kate. :D It's been a while since I saw your builds in the exchange/forums. Love the architecture. That tower in the front is very eye catching! I like how you have used the stripe patterns for the interiors too. Works well. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Lovely to see a build from you Kate. :D It's been a while since I saw your builds in the exchange/forums. Love the architecture. That tower in the front is very eye catching! I like how you have used the stripe patterns for the interiors too. Works well. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Yanti, yes it has been a while, just haven't had the time or motivation to finish things. Glad you liked Niamh :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited December 2013
    Niamh is a very nice home. :) It looks great how you have done the exterior! The roofing looks great! Great porch area. It looks nice the type of windows you have used and how you have placed them. It looks nice how you have done the corner nook of flowers at the front of the home. Great design of the kitchen/diner. The wall and floor pattern looks nice. It looks nice the way you have done the row of floor pattern as a strip right through to the end of the kitchen. Nice shades of colours you have used. The larger bar counter looks great , and great type of bar stools that you have used and that that you have placed them on 2 sides of the counter. Very nice loungeroom. The window sofa seating looks very nice how you have placed the sofas, and nice curtains types that you have placed on the windows. Sims would enjoy relaxing there through the day with the sunlight coming in. Great patterning of the floor there! The plant in the corner looks nice. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The long pattern pictures behind the bed in the first bedroom looks nice. Nice sitting area near the window. It looks nice that you have angled the chairs and have the table with the plant on it in between. It looks a nice place to sit and have a read of a book. It looks great how you have done the bookcases wall and have the dresser in the middle and the alcove with the mirror. Great floor tiling of the mat in this room too. Nice shade of green and pattern that you have used in the second bedroom. The angled bookcase in the corner looks great. Nice natural colour shades through the home. Great design of the bathroom. The wall tiling looks great. Great bath tub alcove. It looks great how you have done the sink. The vase of flowers on the towels looks nice. It looks nice how you have done the back deck. Nice seating for sims to enjoy relaxing on the chair outdoors or sitting up at the table and eating. The hanging lanterns over the seat looks nice. The flower covered trellis over the top of the deck look nice, and the flower window boxes look nice.
    It is a nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Niamh is a very nice home. :) It looks great how you have done the exterior! The roofing looks great! Great porch area. It looks nice the type of windows you have used and how you have placed them. It looks nice how you have done the corner nook of flowers at the front of the home. Great design of the kitchen/diner. The wall and floor pattern looks nice. It looks nice the way you have done the row of floor pattern as a strip right through to the end of the kitchen. Nice shades of colours you have used. The larger bar counter looks great , and great type of bar stools that you have used and that that you have placed them on 2 sides of the counter. Very nice loungeroom. The window sofa seating looks very nice how you have placed the sofas, and nice curtains types that you have placed on the windows. Sims would enjoy relaxing there through the day with the sunlight coming in. Great patterning of the floor there! The plant in the corner looks nice. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The long pattern pictures behind the bed in the first bedroom looks nice. Nice sitting area near the window. It looks nice that you have angled the chairs and have the table with the plant on it in between. It looks a nice place to sit and have a read of a book. It looks great how you have done the bookcases wall and have the dresser in the middle and the alcove with the mirror. Great floor tiling of the mat in this room too. Nice shade of green and pattern that you have used in the second bedroom. The angled bookcase in the corner looks great. Nice natural colour shades through the home. Great design of the bathroom. The wall tiling looks great. Great bath tub alcove. It looks great how you have done the sink. The vase of flowers on the towels looks nice. It looks nice how you have done the back deck. Nice seating for sims to enjoy relaxing on the chair outdoors or sitting up at the table and eating. The hanging lanterns over the seat looks nice. The flower covered trellis over the top of the deck look nice, and the flower window boxes look nice.
    It is a nice home! :)
    Thanks Rose!! So glad that you liked Niamh :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    It's been a while, but I have finally uploaded a new build!

CoverShot1_zps1f82f13b.png~original

You can find see more on my blog.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's so nice to see you again Kaela! It feels like ages! Cherry Tree Barn is Gorgeous! I love the pops of "cherry" color throughout. That combined with the blue really soften up the feel of the home. I love all your photography on the walls. That is something I should definitely try sometime.

I also checked out Niamh, as I somehow missed this one. It's such a pretty design both inside and out. I love the patterns you chose for the interiors. I have these both Rec'd and have bookmarked your thread so I can see what's happening with the Bunker. It's been a while since I've checked in on that. Nice to see you! :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    It's so nice to see you again Kaela! It feels like ages! Cherry Tree Barn is Gorgeous! I love the pops of "cherry" color throughout. That combined with the blue really soften up the feel of the home. I love all your photography on the walls. That is something I should definitely try sometime.

I also checked out Niamh, as I somehow missed this one. It's such a pretty design both inside and out. I love the patterns you chose for the interiors. I have these both Rec'd and have bookmarked your thread so I can see what's happening with the Bunker. It's been a while since I've checked in on that. Nice to see you! :wink:

Hey Cath! Thanks for stopping by, I'm afraid that the bunker and my H2RYSL story have been lost to the ether, thanks to a surprise re-install! But I'm happy you found time to take a look at my latest builds. Glad you liked both Niamh and Cherry Tree Barn :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited March 2014
    Cherry Tree Barn is a nice home :) Sending special thoughts to you with being diagnosed with ME/CFS. It would be very tiring for you. Thinking of you.
    Great outdoors areas of your build. Sims will enjoy milking the cows, feeding the chickens and collecting eggs, The washing clothes line item looks great. Great harvestable garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting produce to use in cooking. The standing up lights that you have placed outdoors looks great. Nice water jet fountain feature. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench under the tree, enjoying the sunshine and outdoors air. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen. The type of kitchen counters that you have used looks great, Nice touch to have the in game photo of your sims doing gardening on the kitchen wall. The lemonade jug on the counter looks great there. Sims will enjoy cooking in the woodstove oven, The curved sofa seating corner in the living room looks great, Nice pattern on the seating. The candle lights on the wall of the corner looks nice, Great texture that you have used for the kitchen, bedroom and living room walls. Nice pattern and shade of pink that you have used for the floor mat under the dining table. The bedrooms are nice. Nice pattern that you have used for the beds. It is nice that you have placed in game photos on the walls and in the photo frame on the bedside tables,
    It is a nice home :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Cherry Tree Barn is a nice home :) Sending special thoughts to you with being diagnosed with ME/CFS. It would be very tiring for you. Thinking of you.
    Great outdoors areas of your build. Sims will enjoy milking the cows, feeding the chickens and collecting eggs, The washing clothes line item looks great. Great harvestable garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting produce to use in cooking. The standing up lights that you have placed outdoors looks great. Nice water jet fountain feature. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench under the tree, enjoying the sunshine and outdoors air. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen. The type of kitchen counters that you have used looks great, Nice touch to have the in game photo of your sims doing gardening on the kitchen wall. The lemonade jug on the counter looks great there. Sims will enjoy cooking in the woodstove oven, The curved sofa seating corner in the living room looks great, Nice pattern on the seating. The candle lights on the wall of the corner looks nice, Great texture that you have used for the kitchen, bedroom and living room walls. Nice pattern and shade of pink that you have used for the floor mat under the dining table. The bedrooms are nice. Nice pattern that you have used for the beds. It is nice that you have placed in game photos on the walls and in the photo frame on the bedside tables,
    It is a nice home :)
    Hey Rose! Thanks for stopping by sweetie! I'm so glad you like Cherry Tree Barn :D I really enjoy having sim made artwork in my homes, in whatever guise I can get it, so I'm pleased you like the photo's.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kate, nice to see your builds in the forums again! :D I love the barn conversion build. Looks great! Love the landscaping and the cow shed area. :D Beautiful interiors! All the rooms looks perfect! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: