Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faith of Kaela's Kreative Korner - ☆ Cherry Tree Barn Available pg15 ☆ 07/03/14

Comments

• Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited August 2013
    saitouamy wrote:
    Oh I love your beach house! Especially the open style front entrance looks really gorgeous :D
    Thank you very much saitouamy, I am a big fan of double height entrances!
    rosemow wrote:
    Shack on the beach looks great. :) It looks great how you have used the turquoise and red shades of colours. Great patterns that you have used for the walls and furnishings. It looks great how you have done the outdoors bar area on the ground floor deck! Great to also have the hot tub and loungers to relax in on the deck. Great to have balconies that lead out from the bedrooms to sit out on in the sunlight and air. The rooftop putting green is great! Great furnishing of the interior. The mismatched furniture and pattern you used for them looks great. The wall art in the living room area looks great. Great way you have done the various custom mats on the floors of the various rooms. The colour of the exterior and the fencing looks good.
    A great home!
    Rose, your in depth comments always make my day! Thank you for taking the time :mrgreen:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    YAY for a new Kate Build! :D It looks absolutely amazing! I love the architecture. That roof looks so perfect for the build. Love the green room and red room inside. Always admire your CASing talent. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    YAY for a new Kate Build! :D It looks absolutely amazing! I love the architecture. That roof looks so perfect for the build. Love the green room and red room inside. Always admire your CASing talent. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Yanti - your wonderful comments have made me smile!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sneaky morning bump...
  • Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the Beach looks great Kate! :thumbup:
    I love how you've made the red and blue work so great together. Left a DRF!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the Beach looks fantastic! I love its modern and bright interiors. :thumbup: Left you a rec. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Bellili wrote:
    Shack on the Beach looks great Kate! :thumbup:
    I love how you've made the red and blue work so great together. Left a DRF!

Bell!!! How lovely to see you my sweet! Thank you for taking time out of your hectic schedule to come and see my little lot *glomp*
    Corwim wrote:
    Shack on the Beach looks fantastic! I love its modern and bright interiors. :thumbup: Left you a rec. :)
    Cheers Corwim, I'm glad you liked it!

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the Beach is fabulous! I love the layout and color choices. It's so cheery and relaxing at the same time. I adore all the outdoor seating areas. Rec'd. :P
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the Beach is fabulous! I love the layout and color choices. It's so cheery and relaxing at the same time. I adore all the outdoor seating areas. Rec'd. :P
    Aww shucks, thanks Cath! Glad you liked Shack on the Beach.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited August 2013
    Very nice beach shack :D Such a nice mix of colors, inside and out.
    It looks modern, but not too modern :] Very relaxing :mrgreen:

Your Bunker WIP looks really fantastic as well! Love the updates :>
    I can't wait to see more of that ^__^
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    Very nice beach shack :D Such a nice mix of colors, inside and out.
    It looks modern, but not too modern :] Very relaxing :mrgreen:

Your Bunker WIP looks really fantastic as well! Love the updates :>
    I can't wait to see more of that ^__^

Thanks Manssom! That was the aim with Shack on the Beach :D As for the bunker, it's still rumbling on in the background, I do have some more pics to post, but I need to get them organised ;)
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the Beach is a gorgeous house! I like the shape and also the pretty interiors - great colour-combo with the red. :)
    already rec'd
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    imoger wrote:
    Shack on the Beach is a gorgeous house! I like the shape and also the pretty interiors - great colour-combo with the red. :)
    already rec'd
    Many thanks for your kind comments imoger *hugs*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OMG, well Shack on the Beach has now reached 940 downloads, thank you to all thew lovely people out there who have shown an interest in my little lot. I hope you are all enjoying playing in it *hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    A New Build!

b31dd1c5-3b7d-4f69-b06d-5c90a879e592_zpsb4b02907.jpg~original

A log cabin, with 2 en-suite bedrooms and a further half bath along with a brightly decorated nursery. This home also features an enclosed media room, an open plan kitchen and dining area and an attached garage.  You will be pleased to know that this gorgeous family home can be yours for just $89,999.  You can find more details (read shiny pics) by clicking on the above picture.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh a log cabin! :D I love that style of build! Looking good Kate! Love the architecture and the interiors. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh a log cabin! :D I love that style of build! Looking good Kate! Love the architecture and the interiors. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Many thanks Yanti, glad you liked Cypress Lodge :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cypress Lodge is a great log cabin home. :) Great design of it. Great furnishing of the home, and the materials and colours all look great and capture the log cabin theme feel so very well. It looks great how you have the trees as a corner feature of the front entrance hallway. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the curtains and furniture and other furnishings through the build, and the pattern that you used for the top part of the walls looks nice. Great way you have set up the seats in the media room, ready for sims to spend some time sitting and enjoying watching a movie or a tv channel. The plants in each corner are a nice touch and sight for sims to see. It looks great how you have done the sofa corner seating in the dining room., and the dining table material and colour suits the build very well. The green plants on the top of the dining table look great. The wall tiling of the kitchen and other rooms of the home looks great with the way the blue and other colours are used together in the pattern. Great design of the kitchen. The larger island counter looks great, and it looks good how you have the sink there. The pattern on the wall behind the master bedroom looks very nice. It looks great how you have created a dresser and mirror nook using the screen. Great upstairs study area. It looks great how you have done the study nook with the desk and computer, and have the sofa seating nook to relax and read a book from the bookcase. Very nice guest suite. It looks great how you have done the sitting area there with the chairs near the window. The bone curtains there look very nice how you have done them. Great mats that you have used in each of the rooms. Nice bright nursery! Nice shade of green and great colourful wall pattern. It looks great how you have done the cot and single bed alcoves and placed the curtains over the fronts of them. The flooring is fun for little sims.
    It is a nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Cypress Lodge is a great log cabin home. :) Great design of it. Great furnishing of the home, and the materials and colours all look great and capture the log cabin theme feel so very well. It looks great how you have the trees as a corner feature of the front entrance hallway. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the curtains and furniture and other furnishings through the build, and the pattern that you used for the top part of the walls looks nice. Great way you have set up the seats in the media room, ready for sims to spend some time sitting and enjoying watching a movie or a tv channel. The plants in each corner are a nice touch and sight for sims to see. It looks great how you have done the sofa corner seating in the dining room., and the dining table material and colour suits the build very well. The green plants on the top of the dining table look great. The wall tiling of the kitchen and other rooms of the home looks great with the way the blue and other colours are used together in the pattern. Great design of the kitchen. The larger island counter looks great, and it looks good how you have the sink there. The pattern on the wall behind the master bedroom looks very nice. It looks great how you have created a dresser and mirror nook using the screen. Great upstairs study area. It looks great how you have done the study nook with the desk and computer, and have the sofa seating nook to relax and read a book from the bookcase. Very nice guest suite. It looks great how you have done the sitting area there with the chairs near the window. The bone curtains there look very nice how you have done them. Great mats that you have used in each of the rooms. Nice bright nursery! Nice shade of green and great colourful wall pattern. It looks great how you have done the cot and single bed alcoves and placed the curtains over the fronts of them. The flooring is fun for little sims.
    It is a nice home! :)
    Wow Rose, such a detailed analysis, thank you! I am so glad that you liked Cypress Lodge *hugs*
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cypress Lodge is lovely! It's got such a cozy warmth to it. I love the color palette on the interior! My favorites are the media room and the kitchen, but I adore the entire build! Rec'd. :P
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Cypress Lodge is lovely! It's got such a cozy warmth to it. I love the color palette on the interior! My favorites are the media room and the kitchen, but I adore the entire build! Rec'd. :P
    Thanks for taking the time to check out Cypress Lodge Cath, I'm so pleased that you like it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    And now it's time for something completely different....

MottramHouse12_zps2248d241.jpg~original"width=640"

It's a 7 bedroom Classical build, so you guys are going to have to hang in there while I work on it some...

Here's the first of the interiors, the cloakrooms.
    First up is the guest cloakroom:
    MottramHouse13_zps5ad21e06.jpg~original"width=640"

And then we have the residents cloakroom:
    MottramHouse14_zpsbaf37eab.jpg~original"width=630"
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your new WIP looks great. :) I will look forward to seeing the updates of it. Great exterior design of it! The cloak rooms look very nice. Nice colour shades you have used. The ceiling lights look great.
    It will be great to see the build develop! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your new WIP looks great. :) I will look forward to seeing the updates of it. Great exterior design of it! The cloak rooms look very nice. Nice colour shades you have used. The ceiling lights look great.
    It will be great to see the build develop! :)
    Thanks Rose, I have a feeling that this one is going to take some time *giggles*
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2013
    I hope it wont take too long Kate ;)