Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faith of Kaela's Kreative Korner - ☆ Cherry Tree Barn Available pg15 ☆ 07/03/14

Comments

• Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very nice tudor! Looks like it will go great in Dragon Valley.
    Thanks exdemon :)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The newest Kreation by Faith of Kaela is a community lot, comprising a hospital, book store and coffee shop:

med_gallery_823_60_478614.jpg
    ^^Click on the pic to take you to my blog
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,646 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Solitude wellness centre looks great! :) It is great to have the varied facilities all in the one place. Nice set up of the coffee shop The plants on each table look good.Sims would enjoy eating either indoors or outside on the tables/chairs there. Great reading area with the bookshelves and comfortable sofa which then leads down to the bookshop. Great way outdoors you have used the hedge fencing. It looks great how you have the squares of purple flowers and the seat benches either side of it. The easels surrounding the tree look great. Great recolouring of the hospital. Nice shade of blue you used for the hospital, the benches and chess seats. Great build!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Rose, it's the sort of hospital I would like to visit :)
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your wellness center is most welcoming. ;)

Love the colors!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks itguyinsc *hugs*
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very pretty build Kate. I simply love everything about it. Already recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very beautiful and restful! A great community lot to visit!

Rec'd!
    Taryn
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Very pretty build Kate. I simply love everything about it. Already recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thank Yanti - you love everything! Wow, that means a lot coming from you *hugs*
    Very beautiful and restful! A great community lot to visit!

Rec'd!
    Taryn
    Thanks Taryn, glad you liked it and thanks for the rec :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Another new Kreation by Faith of Kaela for you all:

surf-shack-cover-1a.jpg?w=646&h=646
    ^^Click on the pic to take you to my blog it has lots more piccies and a link to the DL

This lot has been fully play tested, contains no custom content, has some interesting reading in the bookshelves and all appliances have been upgraded!
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2013

Hi, Faith, wow, your surf shack is gorgeous, I just love the bright colours it makes you want to relax and enjoy the beach. rec'd. Plus I love your community lot, looks very homely, like you'd be happy to visit. rec'd.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Surf Shack is great! :) The blue, white and yellowy/green colours look good! Great design of it! It looks great how you have done the outdoors living and kitchen area. Great recoloring of the furnishings throughout the home. Great how you have the boat on the table. The bedroom blinds look very effective how you have done them. Nice photos on the walls. The whole house looks a very relaxing, summery home!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    HARLEY2 wrote:
    Hi, Faith, wow, your surf shack is gorgeous, I just love the bright colours it makes you want to relax and enjoy the beach. rec'd. Plus I love your community lot, looks very homely, like you'd be happy to visit. rec'd.
    Thanks HARLEY2, glad that you liked both Solitude Wellness Centre and Surf Shack. Really appreciate the recs :)
    rosemow wrote:
    Surf Shack is great! :) The blue, white and yellowy/green colours look good! Great design of it! It looks great how you have done the outdoors living and kitchen area. Great recoloring of the furnishings throughout the home. Great how you have the boat on the table. The bedroom blinds look very effective how you have done them. Nice photos on the walls. The whole house looks a very relaxing, summery home!
    Hey Rose, thank you for stopping by again! I'm so glad that you like the palette that I used for Surf Shack, I love it myself! And thanks for the rec :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    YAY Kate! :D What a stunning beach shack! I am in love! :D The exterior, the interiors and your colour palette is just perfect for summer and the beach theme. I can totally imagine myself sitting on the covered patio area with a glass of bubblies. What a cool place to hang out! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    YAY Kate! :D What a stunning beach shack! I am in love! :D The exterior, the interiors and your colour palette is just perfect for summer and the beach theme. I can totally imagine myself sitting on the covered patio area with a glass of bubblies. What a cool place to hang out! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thank you so much Yanti!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited June 2013
    Woot, your Surf Shack looks amazing! :thumbup: I just LOVE your bright colours, they go sooooo well with the more tropical worlds like Sunlit Tides and, soon, Isla Paradiso! Rec'd! 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Woot, your Surf Shack looks amazing! :thumbup: I just LOVE your bright colours, they go sooooo well with the more tropical worlds like Sunlit Tides and, soon, Isla Paradiso! Rec'd! 8)
    Glad I got it right then Corwim, as that was exactly what I was intending. Thanks for the rec :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Apologies for the long absence from this thread, a couple of story type chapters have been posted on my blog, but here is what progress has been made on The Bunker proper:

Beryl and Basinite's Potentials have arrived and helped to erect the main entrance to The Bunker:

med_gallery_823_24_1285486.jpg

Everyone needed a bit of rest after all that effort:

med_gallery_823_24_672078.jpg

I'm really not sure about that Bernie, he seemed to spend the majority of the time we were working lent up against that girder....

We did some work on the pantry area:

med_gallery_823_24_1348947.jpg

med_gallery_823_24_839332.jpg

We made a nectar storage area:

med_gallery_823_24_375613.jpg

And built the kitchen units:

med_gallery_823_24_1266575.jpg

med_gallery_823_24_455614.jpg

Built the dining tables and arranged the dining area:

med_gallery_823_24_736629.jpg

As Beryl's lifetime wish is to become a Master Mixologist, I thought it would be useful to include a professional bar for her:

med_gallery_823_24_431754.jpg

We finished the week off with the start of the living area:

med_gallery_823_24_900202.jpg

Meanwhile above ground, Basinite was enjoying playing with the new chicks:

med_gallery_823_24_318372.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oooooh this is looking fantastic Kate! :D WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice progress! Everything is looking fabulous! And I'm loving the story updates!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Great update photos of your Bunker WIP. It will be great to see what is ahead in your build .
    Thanks Rose, glad you are looking forwards to seeing more!
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oooooh this is looking fantastic Kate! :D WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thank you Yanti *hug*
    Nice progress! Everything is looking fabulous! And I'm loving the story updates!
    I really do enjoy playing with these guys, they are hilarious! Glad you are enjoying them too :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Howdy folks, long time no post! Well, I was inspired by the latest BnS challenge, so here is the finished result:

ShackontheBeachCoverShota_zps609d72d9.jpg

Click on the pic to take you to my blog with lots of pretties and a dl link!
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh I love your beach house! Especially the open style front entrance looks really gorgeous :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Shack on the beach looks great. :) It looks great how you have used the turquoise and red shades of colours. Great patterns that you have used for the walls and furnishings. It looks great how you have done the outdoors bar area on the ground floor deck! Great to also have the hot tub and loungers to relax in on the deck. Great to have balconies that lead out from the bedrooms to sit out on in the sunlight and air. The rooftop putting green is great! Great furnishing of the interior. The mismatched furniture and pattern you used for them looks great. The wall art in the living room area looks great. Great way you have done the various custom mats on the floors of the various rooms. The colour of the exterior and the fencing looks good.
    A great home!