Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faith of Kaela's Kreative Korner - ☆ Cherry Tree Barn Available pg15 ☆ 07/03/14

Comments

• Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited May 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Kaela wonderful contemporary WIP. Love your choice of colours and your rug work. :D Folly

Thanks for stopping by Folly! Glad you are liking the colour scheme, and there are more rugs to come ;)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    Can't wait to see more :D How's it going? ^__^
    Hey Manssom, I took a little tiny break to catch up on some BnS admin, but an update is inbound....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here's the rug from the Master Bedroom:

med_gallery_823_24_270933.jpg

And a pic of Faith relaxing in the master bath:

med_gallery_823_24_1284953.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think if I had a bath like that with such lovely views, I would spend a lot of time in the bathroom. :D GORGEOUS! Love that rug too. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    I think if I had a bath like that with such lovely views, I would spend a lot of time in the bathroom. :D GORGEOUS! Love that rug too. :D
    Thanks Yanti :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The way you have done the rug looks great! Great way you have done the corner bath area. It looks good! :)
    Thanks rosemow, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment *hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The kids bedrooms, I've tried to go with gender neutral....

med_gallery_823_24_806220.jpg

med_gallery_823_24_1291859.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well the house is now finished, I just need to play test and get the pics taken for the presentation, so stay tuned!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    *staying tuned* :mrgreen:

Love the new pics :] I can't wait to see it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    *staying tuned* :mrgreen:

Love the new pics :] I can't wait to see it!

Thanks Manssom, I should hopefully have it up this weekend, depends on what we end up doing.....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The kids bedrooms look good! The shades of yellow and blue go very well with the brown. The way you have done the light beside the bed and above the bed are great touches in the room.
    It will be great to see the finished build! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The kids bedrooms look good! The shades of yellow and blue go very well with the brown. The way you have done the light beside the bed and above the bed are great touches in the room.
    It will be great to see the finished build! :)

Thanks Rose, your comments always make me smile!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's a splendid home, Faith. Very clean and fresh and updated! I will be watching to rec!

T
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2013
    I LOVE that rug in the master Kaela! And those colors in that bedroom are just so soothing and natural. I'm very excited to see the finished product! :thumbup:

~Will
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    edited May 2013
    :shock: This WIP of yours is gorgeous! I love all the rugs and the ceiling work especially. :thumbup: Great color choices and wonderful use of MOO, too. And I totally want that master bath for myself! :XD: I’m very much looking forward to seeing the finished product!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Kaela
    The WIP is coming along beautifully, love the new rug and your use of MOO for the light. :D I stopped by your studio earlier and left some rec's for your wonderful creations, your little Shingle starter is very cute. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's a splendid home, Faith. Very clean and fresh and updated! I will be watching to rec!

T
    Thank you Taryn, I am so pleased that you like my build so far :) Fxx
    will2586 wrote:
    I LOVE that rug in the master Kaela! And those colors in that bedroom are just so soothing and natural. I'm very excited to see the finished product! :thumbup:

~Will
    Aw Will, I love that rug too, I have to admit Fid is the master of the rug and this was inspired by one of his creations! Fxx
    starguru wrote:
    :shock: This WIP of yours is gorgeous! I love all the rugs and the ceiling work especially. :thumbup: Great color choices and wonderful use of MOO, too. And I totally want that master bath for myself! :XD: I’m very much looking forward to seeing the finished product!
    Star - thank you so much for popping in and leaving such a lovely comment, that bathroom is gorgeous isn't it?! Fxx
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Kaela
    The WIP is coming along beautifully, love the new rug and your use of MOO for the light. :D I stopped by your studio earlier and left some rec's for your wonderful creations, your little Shingle starter is very cute. Hugs Folly
    Hey Folly, thank you for the lovely comment, I do like me a good bit of MOO! Glad you liekd Shingle Starter as well, I enjoyed making that one! Fxx
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And here is the finished build:

kalliope-1.jpg?w=808
    Click on the pic for the link ;)

More details and some photo's can be found on my blog.

Thank you all for your support throughout this build, you have been great! Faith xoxox
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    It turned out great Faith! Lovely home!

Rec'd!
    T
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It turned out great Faith! Lovely home!

Rec'd!
    T

Thank you so much Taryn!

Fxx
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Kalliope is so very nice! :) Great photos that you have taken of the rooms/areas and it was great the way you presented your tour of the house. I liked going on the tour of your home through the photos. Very nice shades of colours that you have used throughout the build. Great designing of the guest annexe and of the main building. The various water features look great! Great way you have done the rugs. The balcony for the guest annexe is a nice place to look out at the views. The relaxation area for the main building looks so nice how you have done it with the seats, the greenery, the vase of flowers and the pots of flowers, it looks so fresh and lovely! Such a nice place to rest! The sunroom looks very nice too, with the sunshine and light coming in and nice plants around. Very nice furnishing of the rooms. The way you have done the kitchens looks very great! It locks good how you have done a dressing room! Many great details done well in the build! Great way you have placed vase of flowers and plants in different rooms.
    Very nice photos with the Lucky Palms landscape in the background.
    A very nice home! :)
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh doesn't that one look lovely in Lucky Palms, great job Faith looks like you thoroughly enjoyed building it. Thanks for sharing with us all :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh I just love the finished product Faith :D
    Looks so good in LP! And I love your use of wood :>
    Well done :thumbup: Already rec'd and will download later ^__^
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Kalliope is so very nice! :) Great photos that you have taken of the rooms/areas and it was great the way you presented your tour of the house. I liked going on the tour of your home through the photos. Very nice shades of colours that you have used throughout the build. Great designing of the guest annexe and of the main building. The various water features look great! Great way you have done the rugs. The balcony for the guest annexe is a nice place to look out at the views. The relaxation area for the main building looks so nice how you have done it with the seats, the greenery, the vase of flowers and the pots of flowers, it looks so fresh and lovely! Such a nice place to rest! The sunroom looks very nice too, with the sunshine and light coming in and nice plants around. Very nice furnishing of the rooms. The way you have done the kitchens looks very great! It locks good how you have done a dressing room! Many great details done well in the build! Great way you have placed vase of flowers and plants in different rooms.
    Very nice photos with the Lucky Palms landscape in the background.
    A very nice home! :)
    Rose - thank you so much for your wonderful comments, you take so much detail in :) I am glad that you like Kalliope.
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Oh doesn't that one look lovely in Lucky Palms, great job Faith looks like you thoroughly enjoyed building it. Thanks for sharing with us all :mrgreen:
    Glenkarri - I ummmed and ahhed about which world this build would fit in, but when I saw it in LP I just knew it was the right one! I really did enjoy every aspect of this build and I'm glad you like it :)
    Manssom wrote:
    Oh I just love the finished product Faith :D
    Looks so good in LP! And I love your use of wood :>
    Well done :thumbup: Already rec'd and will download later ^__^
    Thanks Manssom, yes, there is a lot of wood in this build :shock: Thanks for the rec and the dl :)