Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunters - New Orleans French Quarter Contest! Closed for Judging!

1383940414244...Next

Comments

• Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited April 2013
    It'd be a shame to break up that Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes set, because she'd have to go back and buy the whole thing if she wanted the premium content.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    Still no word from LoveEvil, :( so I would go ahead with your plan to piece out one of the set, dash. When you do, just let me know here or on my My Page so I can consider this closed. :mrgreen: Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it and I know Seascape will too. :mrgreen:

Ivanna,

I tried to take into account Sunsetsorbet's advice; not purchasing too many pieces from the Lullaby set. However, it seems that she already has some pieces, so I didn't feel as guilty. Hopefully I did okay.

Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set: 750 sp
    Cocoon Crib: 100 sp
    Puzzled Toy Box: 100 sp
    Little grasshopper high chair: 75

You may close out this contest now! Have a great week!
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited April 2013
    dash, Thank you so much for all your help. You rock! I'm sure LoveEvil will love her prizes and I know Seascape will appreciate all the help. I wouldn't worry too much about breaking up the set, either, since eventually, the premium content does seem to become available individually.

With everyone now gifted, this is now officially closed.

A GIANT THANK YOU to everyone who participated, helped judge, and who helped with the gifting process.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif