Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunters - New Orleans French Quarter Contest! Closed for Judging!

Comments

• Options
    whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yeh, funny how buying the new EP/SP fixes problems (especially with CAW). Not the best strategy for encouraging sales lol. I hope it works for her, I will have my fingers crossed :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    edited March 2013
    Aww poor Seascape, she's sure had her share of problems with this game, this thread and her account. I feel so bad for her and hope she gets everything straightened out soon. Thank you for letting us know aricarai.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2013
    Poor Seascape. What a dreadful time she is having :( I do hope she can resolve all her technical issues soon :)

Grrr... That naughty Liam!

New+Picture+(1).png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey, I found a nice distraction while poor Seascape gets her game up and running. Just got university and from what I can tell it is not a taxing EP...only time will tell, but it's like a world adventure, and you can only send young adults and older.

I bring it up her for a specific reason :D I sent a favorite sim of mine to be a Fine Arts Major and of course college housing leaves much to be desired...

So...where can one find amazing builds for a Fine arts student? Right Here!!!

I'm shopping art houses! Sure I could use my own, but what fun to play any of these gorgeous art sim homes when your sim is immersed in art.

I think I'll recommend this idea to others...we all have art studios ready to play!

I love all the enries here, great art studios in sim homes are not that common and here is a treasure chest full :)

If anyone else has the pleasure to try it, enjoy and congratutions to everyone already...I only see winners in this thread! XOXOXO

Sharon :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2013
    sharonxyz wrote:
    Hey, I found a nice distraction while poor Seascape gets her game up and running. Just got university and from what I can tell it is not a taxing EP...only time will tell, but it's like a world adventure, and you can only send young adults and older.

I bring it up her for a specific reason :D I sent a favorite sim of mine to be a Fine Arts Major and of course college housing leaves much to be desired...

So...where can one find amazing builds for a Fine arts student? Right Here!!!

I'm shopping art houses! Sure I could use my own, but what fun to play any of these gorgeous art sim homes when your sim is immersed in art.

I think I'll recommend this idea to others...we all have art studios ready to play!

I love all the enries here, great art studios in sim homes are not that common and here is a treasure chest full :)

If anyone else has the pleasure to try it, enjoy and congratutions to everyone already...I only see winners in this thread! XOXOXO

Sharon :)

What a great idea! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry to hear Seascape is having problems with the website and game. I can imagine how stressful that must be!

Thanks for keeping us updated aricarai, and please send her our best wishes at getting her issues sorted as painlessly as possible.

• Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry for the late update everyone, but I forgot to post this last night. I have sent Seascape my scores, finally. I'm not sure how or when the winners will be posted, with her and EA and her games having the issues they are having, but I'm patiently awaiting the announcement. Good luck to everyone and sorry it took me soo long to get finished with my judging.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,799 Member
    edited March 2013

Hi Ivanna420, thanks for judging and letting us know how things are going and do please send our love to Seascape as we miss her and hope she can be back with us soon :)
    Hill
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you for the update Ivanna420 :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    You are all welcome for the update, and I thank you for being so patient while Seascape gets this all worked out. I just got another email a little earlier tonight from Seascape and she was having problems downloading or opening my scores. I have resent sent them and hope that works. As soon as I hear anything else I will let you all know.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited March 2013
    Aww poor seascape. :( hope that she gets all of her Simmons problems worked out. Thank you Ivanna for keeping us posted :)
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
    edited March 2013
    What a nightmare! It happens to the best of us, and I hope she can get it all sorted out.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Poor Seascape. She's had so many problems with the site. I hope she's not letting it get her down (and that it won't put her off hosting future contests :P :P ). The web team really needs to sort the whole site out.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I agree GreenCats. Just spent over 2 hours waiting to get to live chat with CS to get my UL registered on the site and I purchased it as a pre-order from Origin. One person told me that for some reason this Site and Origins don't communicate well. Since origin is supposed to be EA's partner for Sims, you'd think that should even be an issue. :shock:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    I agree GreenCats. Just spent over 2 hours waiting to get to live chat with CS to get my UL registered on the site and I purchased it as a pre-order from Origin. One person told me that for some reason this Site and Origins don't communicate well. Since origin is supposed to be EA's partner for Sims, you'd think that should even be an issue. :shock:

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you get it sorted after all that time? So many problems with businesses seem to be with different teams just not talking to one another.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I agree and yes I did in fact get it all sorted out and now my UL is showing up and I could finally get my bonus packs to install. YAY! :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    I agree and yes I did in fact get it all sorted out and now my UL is showing up and I could finally get my bonus packs to install. YAY! :mrgreen:

Great! So stupid that it took two hours though :roll:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I waited for over an hour to connect with someone the first time and got half way done when she asked me to log out of Sims and Origin, so I did and was disconnected. Then I had to wait another hour to get reconnected. So I spent a little over 2 hours waiting to connect and about 25 minutes total on-line with CS. That's still just way too long.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2013
    SO...I finally have time to check out some of the buy items from Uni and what do they have...dark room style hanging pics!!!! :P :P :P Of course. :D
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you for the update, Ivanna. I am so sorry that seascape is having these issues and I hope they get worked out soon!

I also hope you are feeling OK.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Sorry to sat everyone, but I haven't head from Seascape inn a couple of days. I'm starting to wonder if she is having internet problems or computer problems. I have sent her an email and hope to hear back from her soon. I will post as soon as I hear anything.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    Sorry to sat everyone, but I haven't head from Seascape inn a couple of days. I'm starting to wonder if she is having internet problems or computer problems. I have sent her an email and hope to hear back from her soon. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

I was wondering too, because I sent her an email too a few days ago. I hope she is okay. I also know she has been super busy at work on top of everything...
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hopefully we'll hear from her soon Jenn. I know the last time we spoke she was having trouble opening my scores and I re-sent them, but I haven't heard anything since. She was also having problems with another set of scores. That's why I'm starting to wonder if it's maybe her internet or her computer that is giving her the problems.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    Hopefully we'll hear from her soon Jenn. I know the last time we spoke she was having trouble opening my scores and I re-sent them, but I haven't heard anything since. She was also having problems with another set of scores. That's why I'm starting to wonder if it's maybe her internet or her computer that is giving her the problems.

She had a similar issue with my scores...so I resent them to her and tried to make sure everything was okay and was hoping to hear if there was any issue with them. Not to mention I myself like a wee bit of feedback as a judge. I try hard to be impartial, but I wonder at times if I'm a bit too harsh...or focusing on some things that don't need to be focused on as much. I just hope she is well and doing okay...
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited March 2013
    In the e-mail that she sent me a few days ago, she said that there was another storm headed her way and she feared may lose power.

I hope she's all right!