Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunters - New Orleans French Quarter Contest! Closed for Judging!

Comments

• Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you dash3001 for awarding my prizes - but I did it again, I said Honorable Mention on the previous page instead of Runner Up. I think I might have been awarded 100 too many points so if that was due to my silly error, I am so sorry! I will cover the 100 sim points for someone else if you need me too.

Ya know, I am going to miss coming to this thread and visiting with you all. I've learned some great building tips along the way and really enjoyed seeing everyone's works of art! :-)

I'm sure everything tallied up correctly. Even if it didn't, no worries :D

Also, there is still the outstanding Honorable Mention...LoveEvil...Hopefully she will pop in!
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited April 2013
    Dash, I will be posting a note on the my page of LoveEvil as soon as I get home today from work if she hasn't checked in by then.

Thank you to everyone for all the congrats again, and congrats to you, Jilly. So glad you have found that elusive job. They are so hard to come by these days.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ivanna your gifting finger must be so sore right now! Thanks for gifting my nominees for me and thanks for all the lovely things I found in my gift box this morning via Snowdove. And thanks again snowdove. I think you won this round!
  • Options
    chrang7520chrang7520 Posts: 407 Member
    edited April 2013
    Snowdove- Thank you for sharing your winning with me and congrats on your contest win!!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP_KY84f-BdGp3D_oKeQoAEOXeSYUfYUpuwTj3asr_cZSCvrGzCQ

Ivanna- thank you so much for the gifts and congrats on your new granddaughter :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRatYI3VT4I_gGDzyqROMSFojnoArfUnDV5brm_r_oae_0Ja50ZLQ
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    GreenCats wrote:
      to
    SadieStar, the Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining set (1400sp);
      to
    Jase, the Morocco Mystique set (500sp); and
      to
    ceejay402, the Washington's Fireplace Deluxe (100sp).

All gifted :mrgreen:

Thank you!! xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to all the Winners!

Thank You!!!

Romagi and Walkingstick for sharing your well deserved winnings with me.
    I had a rough week and you made it so much better :mrgreen:
    All the entries were fantastic!

Congratulations Ivanna on your new Granddaughter and Thank You.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited April 2013
    Okay, I finally got some down time and I've been scouting WLs!

Can I share my winnings with:

InvisbleLyndz - Steampunk Saavy - 700sp

skdluzak - Brassy Lassy Bob - 100sp

wecantpickaname - Old Skool Lowrider - 200sp

swampperson - Braided Bun - 100sp

bandcampsquirrel - Braids and Pigtails - 100sp

Ceres_Meiriona - Mini-'Fro, Daddy-O - 100sp

mashellestevens - Musubi Hunter - 200sp

ADWilson - Zia Window - 100sp

Rflong7 - Today's Jinbei Outfit - 100sp

TarynTempestwind - Understated - 100sp

Annadenise - Le Cirque Nouveau- Mistress of Ceremonies Hairstyle - 100sp

GreenCats - Africa Inspiration: Close Curls Hairstyle - 100sp

Whew! I think that's 2000sp!
    Thank you again to everyone who participated in this contest, as well, as the judges, sponsors, and hosts! Ya'll are amazing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited April 2013
    aricarai wrote:

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this contest, as well, as the judges, sponsors, and hosts! Ya'll are amazing! :mrgreen:

Got them all taken care of! Thank you so much for linking me to all the wls, that was so helpful and so nice of you to take time to do that for me. :-)
  • Options
    swamppersonswampperson Posts: 398 New Member
    edited April 2013
    aricarai wrote:

Oh wow how generous! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks so much, aricarai, for sharing your winnings with others. That's so sweet. happy-028.gif

And thanks for the gift, potterphyle. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    walkingstick, you are right. My gifting finger was definitely worn out, but I do love spreading smiles so it's worth it.

Jilly, congrats to you on the new job, even if it's too far away.

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying their new pretties and the smiles they brought to others. You all are very generous people. I've had so much fun helping out through the majority of the contest and judging and gifting the winnings. Thank you to everyone who participated and made this contest such a joy to be a part of. :mrgreen:

We still need to hear from LoveEvil so if anyone knows how to contact her, please let her know her winnings are waiting for her to claim. I do realize that it has taken a long time to finally get the winners announced, so I understand why she hasn't checked in, but I just want to get her the winnings she has earned. I have left a message on her My Page, but I know how fast things can get lost, too, so I would appreciate the help locating her and letting her know. :mrgreen:

Potterphyle, Thank you so much for all your help. You are amazing and makes me proud to say I know you. Not to Exclude all the others, but just wanted you to know. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ya'll are welcome - I do like to spread the love around the forums!

And thank you so much potterphyle for gifting on my behalf! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Got them all taken care of! Thank you so much for linking me to all the wls, that was so helpful and so nice of you to take time to do that for me. :-)

You're welcome m'dear! It does make things a lot easier to find when they are linked. I was happy to do it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    utaker170utaker170 Posts: 99 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to all the winners :D

Thank you Pallypoo for sharing your prize. :)
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    edited April 2013
    I just want to say WOW, this is a loving giving community and I am thrilled for the winners, all the entrants, Ivanna on her grandbaby, and I wish all the best for Seascape and hope if she is able to take a look on her amazing contest thread that she is missed, has many of us worried and she has helped so many in the past that she should not be embarrassed to come back to us soon...sometimes we just need to regroup, fix our computers, and regain peace of mind.

I love every home and family in this contest and am thrilled to have them all in my game.

Congratulations again to the winners and sorry so late in offering my kudos! xoxox
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Another call to LoveEvil! I have a 1,000 sp burning a hole in my pocket!

Please take them off my hands!
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,807 Member
    edited April 2013

Sorry I forgot to come and Thank you for all my lovely new things from my points (I have been enjoying Aurora Skies)..also Thanks very much and for helping Seascape while she still has her problems.
    I hope to see her around again soon x
    Hill
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have posted a note on her a My Page telling her that she placed. I do plan on posting again tomorrow. If she doesn't check in in a couple more days then I suggest you do as I was advised to do in one of my contests. Start by sending her a small gift from her WL and let her know what she has won and how much is left after that gift and if after say a week if there is still no rssponse, then just randomly gift the remaining in points from her WL. That's about the best advice I've got.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    [...]

Aw, thank you so much!! I absolutely adore this hair. It's beautiful and
    there is nothing else like it :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Can't wait to get my game up and running again so I can take a proper look at it.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry, Dash. :( It appears I have given some bad advice as to another way to notify her, I had just went to her WL to send her something small to use to notify her, but it seems she only has sets and only one of those is below her winnings, everything else is quite a bit over. I will keep posting to her My Page in hopes of catching her. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    I'm sorry, Dash. :( It appears I have given some bad advice as to another way to notify her, I had just went to her WL to send her something small to use to notify her, but it seems she only has sets and only one of those is below her winnings, everything else is quite a bit over. I will keep posting to her My Page in hopes of catching her. :mrgreen:

I know, I've tried that. I did send her a sticker by gifting (10 measley simpoints) to let her know, but I still haven't heard anything. If a week goes by and I haven't heard from her I will piecemeal items from one of those sets until the prize amount is reached.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like a very good plan. Sorry, this has taken so long, but I understand because it took so long to close this out and I can't change the title of the thread to let people know that there are prizes being awarded and gifted. I think that would have made it a little easier. I really appreciate the help though. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited April 2013
    sashraf wrote:
    Congratulations to all the Winners!

Thank You!!!

Romagi and Walkingstick for sharing your well deserved winnings with me.
    I had a rough week and you made it so much better :mrgreen:
    All the entries were fantastic!

Congratulations Ivanna on your new Granddaughter and Thank You.

I could not have said it better than Sashraf did!

It was a wonderful surprise to open up my mail and see all of the wonderful surprise gifts! Thank you both for sharing your winnings with me - it truly means a lot since I know how hard both of you worked on your entries! Thank you both!

*epic hugs*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I've left another message on LoveEvil's My Page. Hopefully, she'll check in soon. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Still no word from LoveEvil, :( so I would go ahead with your plan to piece out one of the set, dash. When you do, just let me know here or on my My Page so I can consider this closed. :mrgreen: Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it and I know Seascape will too. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif