Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited July 2012
    I checked my purchase and billing history on this site and it only said 1,000 simpoints (once) and I haven't received any duplicate confirmation emails so I think it may be safe...
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2012
    you should be ok, a few people have reported a glitch with trying to purchase with paypal where they'd be given the mystery item but not get charged for points
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited July 2012
    is this still working? I had to hunt through 12 pages to find it, and I am hoping I didn't dig it up for nothing :/
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @kransper: it is, I bought simpoints a week ago and using my guide avoided that wretched badge :)

• Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hiya Maria_loves_alex

There are still some of the old items that haven't been added to the "bag", aren't there?

There was a stereo, a guitar mirror, the Little Kids Rock stuff and a cardigan. Was there anything else that anyone can remember?
  • Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited July 2012
    Check out the changes on the sim points page!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    Hiya Maria_loves_alex

There are still some of the old items that haven't been added to the "bag", aren't there?

There was a stereo, a guitar mirror, the Little Kids Rock stuff and a cardigan. Was there anything else that anyone can remember?

So far it seems like the only old items they have added are those that they once gave out for free

There was a hairstyle called 'just a tease' which I really wanted and missed out on, it would be nice to have it up for sale in the store.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:

Hey the 5000SP badge now lets you have a look inside! we already know all the possibilities thanks to this guide (on page 1) sorry EA, beat you to it :P

EDIT: for my horrid spelling errors (as soon as I'm away from uni, or any other educational institution, I can't seem to spell anymore :lol: )

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    Hiya Maria_loves_alex

They are all in the Store Browser. Do you actually need a list or was that just a teasing question ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2012
    I remember this one being "free" with simpoints purchase while ago. I wonder if they'll put it back

Thumbnail_128x128.png
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    I remember this one being "free" with simpoints purchase while ago. I wonder if they'll put it back

Thumbnail_128x128.png

^ ^ that's the hair I'm referring to! please give it to me EA!

• Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited July 2012
    I have it and it just does not sit properly on most heads. :?
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wait, isn't that "scene too much" hair without a bow on it?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    Wait, isn't that "scene too much" hair without a bow on it?

its similar but it doesn't stick out so much on the sides

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Joolster wrote:
    I have it and it just does not sit properly on most heads. :?

Most EA hair is like that, I've had to create sims to match it :lol:

• Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited July 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    Hiya Maria_loves_alex

They are all in the Store Browser. Do you actually need a list or was that just a teasing question ?

LOL. It's gotten to the point where I'm too confused about what's "in the bag" and what's not yet there.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2012
    I think only the stuff maria_loves_alex has listed on the first page are in the bundles. The Rest (quite a lot) is not.

If you want me to list the rest, I'll gladly do that (but not with pics, too much work)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited July 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:

Hey the 5000SP badge now lets you have a look inside! we already know all the possibilities thanks to this guide (on page 1) sorry EA, beat you to it :P

EDIT: for my horrid spelling errors (as soon as I'm away from uni, or any other educational institution, I can't seem to spell anymore :lol: )

1st, thank you again, I am always happy to avoid the badge, I was lucky originally but then in between I got it like 10 times, so knowing what I'm getting is always good...

2nd, the peek inside feature is neat, but could be a lot better... it wouldn't hurt them to add it at every level and make it so if you've gotten the item you can see more than the shadow. Are they afraid someone will post the images? :roll: we do that anyway...
  • Options
    Mistress_hydroMistress_hydro Posts: 503 New Member
    edited July 2012
    last night i got the teddy bear dressed as a knight.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    No clue if you want to add this to the first post, there was actually a "FAQ" information about the mystery bag >.>

http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/gettingstarted/faq?faqId=5
    The Sims 3 Store Mystery Bag allows you to enhance your SimPoints purchases with bonus points along with an exclusive item from The Mystery Bag not sold in the store.

- Every time you pick up a Mystery Bag SimPoint bundle, you’ll always get those spicy SimPoints and an additional mystery item as well! Plus once you’ve collected all of the items from the current Mystery Bag pool, you’ll receive a special Mystery Bag Badge.

- Are the same items in the Mystery Bags for all price levels? Nope – each tier adds 2 or more additional new items. So if you’ve gotten all of the items at one level, buying a higher priced SimPoint bundle will get you access to new items.

- Each Mystery Bag bundle tier holds a different set of surprises. So don’t be shy! Try out other bundle tiers, go on, you’ve earned yourself some mystery!

- Are you an avid collector of all the bundles and looking for a new surprises? We periodically update the content of the Mystery bags, so check back often!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you for that! I've added it to the first page, not that its anything new as we have this guide to go by anyway :lol:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    kransper wrote:
    SmithMarsh wrote:

1st, thank you again, I am always happy to avoid the badge, I was lucky originally but then in between I got it like 10 times, so knowing what I'm getting is always good...

2nd, the peek inside feature is neat, but could be a lot better... it wouldn't hurt them to add it at every level and make it so if you've gotten the item you can see more than the shadow. Are they afraid someone will post the images? :roll: we do that anyway...

no worries ^_^ happy to help

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2012
    :)
    Bought the 10,600 bunch during sim point sale and got the standing shell. Thought I would let you know. :)

and the 2,040 got the chair
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2012
    do to simpoint sale I left the system.... and got the big bundle = no more simpoints until october for me.... if I do I'm breaking budget....

well I got the:
    - wiccenculta double bed (the red) at the 24,360 point bundle

I guess it could have been worse... but there is items I rater get.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    Well that's awesome..

Even though if you already own the "Reflection" mirror in the past, you have a chance of receiving it again.

I just got it after purchasing the 10,600 Bundle just now 0.0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top