March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just bought the 5000 bundle and got the Bar - was trying to get the Table lol, so that means you dont need the 10,600 bundle to get the Bar

    oh sweeeeeet~ are you gonna go for the table again? :lol:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    I just bought the 5000 bundle and got the Bar - was trying to get the Table lol, so that means you dont need the 10,600 bundle to get the Bar

    oh sweeeeeet~ are you gonna go for the table again? :lol:


    No not for a bit, Im a bit wary of risking it for the table at the moment, so will wait and see if anyone can definately say if the 5000 will give the table or if I need to get the 10+
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    Thanks for the pics. I have them. Geminiagre has posted the links on my page.

    Do you know the Name of the dining table ?

    No sorry :/
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,634 Member
    edited June 2012
    That's fine. Have all the info about the items itself now.

    Now we just need to figure out what bundles gives what for the remaining ones.

    My guess. All are biggest bundles.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    I just bought the 5000 bundle and got the Bar - was trying to get the Table lol, so that means you dont need the 10,600 bundle to get the Bar

    oh sweeeeeet~ are you gonna go for the table again? :lol:


    No not for a bit, Im a bit wary of risking it for the table at the moment, so will wait and see if anyone can definately say if the 5000 will give the table or if I need to get the 10+


    thanks for that :) still don't know about the whereabouts of this table. AznSensei bought the 10,600SP bundle and got a badge :/
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,166 Member
    edited June 2012
    and then some one gets it with a 1000sp buy.... THAT would be typical.... na I think you right it is high up in the levels...

    all in all I find this strange... why not just have the mystery bag items, and make us get an item we don't have, no matter what bundle we buy? you would still need to buy many bundles to get all items... but get more simpoints for the money with the big bundles.... so depending on who you are difrent aproches talk to you...... and all have a small chance (all that can buy simpoints in the store) to get all items....

    then after a year? release the items as buy items.... and make new mystery bag.....
    N7vSQVW.png
    click siggy to take part.

    old my-page here you find my uploades and about me
    but please no friend requests,

  • stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm putting this guide together to help simmers avoid getting the badge - crinrict made a post in her blog with pictures:
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html


    With the 1,000 point bundle you may receive one of the following items:
    - Sword in Chair (stone chair with sword cut out)
    - Teddy bear dressed as a knight
    - Ovalisque dining chair (marble dining chair with red and gold)
    - fortress of shared dreams (stone bed with blue flags)
    - marble bookcase with red and gold
    - freestanding gothic mirror


    With the 2,040 point bundle you may receive one of the following items:
    - Dining chair to match 'endless honeymoon set' from TS2 Bon Voyage EP
    - horse statue


    With the 5,000 point bundle you may receive one of the following items:
    - wiccenculta double bed
    - wiccenculta sofa
    - battle hymn low table
    - bar
    - bar stool


    With the 10,600 point bundle you may receive one of the following items:
    - reflection mirror


    With the 24,360 point bundle you may receive one of the following items:
    - zombie attack arcade machine
    - unicorn arcade machine
    - banquet fan
    - sassy fusion table lamp
    - fairy statue




    The items in dark red are old simpoint bonus items now being offered with the biggest bundle


    Please Note:
    *Once you receive all the items from each sim point bundle category, you will receive the dreaded badge
    **You only receive one item per purchase
    *** it is a gamble with what you get so in order to get the arcade machines you should buy the smaller bundles (5,000SP and up) and collect all the furniture then move up to the 24,360 bundle to have a shot at getting an arcade machine. However you may end up with either the sassy fusion table lamp or banquet fan which were store freebies quite some time ago :/



    All help will be appreciated to help put this guide together and help each other out :)


    That does not seem to work out that way for me. I have only ever bought the 20 and 40 dollar bundles and I have all of the items listed for all the bundles, except the 60 dollar KP bundle .
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,166 Member
    edited June 2012
    @stormwench
    thats the big bundles... the big bundles can give you all the items.... the stuff is just listed in the smalles bundle they been seen in...
    N7vSQVW.png
    click siggy to take part.

    old my-page here you find my uploades and about me
    but please no friend requests,

  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    stormwench wrote:

    That does not seem to work out that way for me. I have only ever bought the 20 and 40 dollar bundles and I have all of the items listed for all the bundles, except the 60 dollar KP bundle .

    wait, so you have 2 arcade machines and other 4 new items just by purchasing 20-40 bucks pack?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    stormwench wrote:

    That does not seem to work out that way for me. I have only ever bought the 20 and 40 dollar bundles and I have all of the items listed for all the bundles, except the 60 dollar KP bundle .

    wait, so you have 2 arcade machines and other 4 new items just by purchasing 20-40 bucks pack?


    please explain


    @Mashimar0, I've been meaning to ask you this for a very long time - who is that woman in your siggy? :XD:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    @Mashimar0, I've been meaning to ask you this for a very long time - who is that woman in your siggy? :XD:

    She is "Big Ang" from american tv show "Mob Wives", she is a plastic surgery queen and has voice like a man, but she's down to earth and freakin' hilarious.



    interview of her on a talk show.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    @Mashimar0, I've been meaning to ask you this for a very long time - who is that woman in your siggy? :XD:

    She is "Big Ang" from american tv show "Mob Wives", she is a plastic surgery queen and has voice like a man, but she's down to earth and freakin' hilarious.



    interview of her on a talk show.


    thanks for the laugh! she is funny! and funny looking :lol: :lol: :lol:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2012
    From personal experience (100% accurate, just checked my billing and purchase history):

    2,040 SP bundle gave me marble bookcase.

    5,000 SP bundle gave me Knight teddy bear, sword chair.

    10,600 SP bundle gave me white marble bed with gold rim, white marble coffee table with the blue ribbon.

    Regarding your list @ http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html

    This is what I found on the fountain, which is listen in "Unknown" on your list, as well as the mirror which you listed in 10,600 point bundle.

    moresimpoints.jpg

    Furthermore, I have the Commanding Shoji Screen, Giant Bonsai Tree, Faire Statue and Banquett Fan. They were all available as free downloads either the Sims 3 store or the in-game store, they did not come from bundles. According to my PH I downloaded them on 12/15/11. On that day I downloaded these following items as well (they're not clickable in my PH so I don't know their exact titles):

    Lips couch (Dr. pepper promotion if I recall correctly)
    Retro ride (Dr. pepper promotion if I recall correctly)
    Music note clock
    IAMS couch
    Moroccan end table

    Here's a screenshot:

    13610534.jpg




    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    @stormwench
    thats the big bundles... the big bundles can give you all the items.... the stuff is just listed in the smalles bundle they been seen in...

    I did not think the 20 dollar and 40 dollar bundle were the big ones :)

    I have all the things listed for the 160 bundle - like the fan etc, and never bought a 160 dollar bundle in my life.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,634 Member
    edited June 2012
    Do you have the arcade machines as well ?

    The fan and the others were availble differently a while ago. You could have gotten them that way.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

  • MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited June 2012
    I doubt she has the two arcade machines.
  • Darksim8Darksim8 Posts: 784 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I bought a $20 bundle and got a dining chair.
  • JoJo_NettJoJo_Nett Posts: 97 Member
    edited June 2012
    If it helps, here's my experience with the mistery bags. (I checked my billing and purchase history)

    I always bought 4000/5000 SP bundle and I got:
    1º The Sword in the Chair
    2º Ovalisque Dining Chair
    3º The Unabominable Krustallos of Seljaq-********* (mirror)
    4º Libri Fo Fibri Marble Bookshelf
    5º Bruno d Infanto - Honor Vengeance Edition (teddy bear)
    6º The Fortress of Shared Dreams (bed)
    7º Battle Hymn Low Table

    And I never got a badge.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    @stormwench and joolster: I think you misunderstood my post, the items in dark red on the front page are currently being offered with the biggest bundle, but they were available for free etc. prior to now

    the list I made shows the MINIMUM purchase you have to make to get a certain item, so yes if you do just purchase the $20 and $40 bundles, chances are you're going to get the items listed with smaller purchases
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    JoJo_Nett wrote:
    If it helps, here's my experience with the mistery bags. (I checked my billing and purchase history)

    I always bought 4000/5000 SP bundle and I got:
    1º The Sword in the Chair
    2º Ovalisque Dining Chair
    3º The Unabominable Krustallos of Seljaq-********* (mirror)
    4º Libri Fo Fibri Marble Bookshelf
    5º Bruno d Infanto - Honor Vengeance Edition (teddy bear)
    6º The Fortress of Shared Dreams (bed)
    7º Battle Hymn Low Table

    And I never got a badge.

    thank you for your input :) it seems the pattern I have discovered may just be the trick with getting the items
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    stormwench wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @stormwench
    thats the big bundles... the big bundles can give you all the items.... the stuff is just listed in the smalles bundle they been seen in...

    I did not think the 20 dollar and 40 dollar bundle were the big ones :)

    I have all the things listed for the 160 bundle - like the fan etc, and never bought a 160 dollar bundle in my life.


    you have those items because they offered for free at some stage, now they're being offered with the biggest bundle (points to the notes at the bottom of the list on the front page)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,166 Member
    edited June 2012
    Joolster wrote:
    From personal experience (100% accurate, just checked my billing and purchase history):

    2,040 SP bundle gave me marble bookcase.

    5,000 SP bundle gave me Knight teddy bear, sword chair.

    10,600 SP bundle gave me white marble bed with gold rim, white marble coffee table with the blue ribbon.

    Regarding your list @ http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html

    This is what I found on the fountain, which is listen in "Unknown" on your list, as well as the mirror which you listed in 10,600 point bundle.

    moresimpoints.jpg


    that flower pot and clock I sure DON't have.... and I do want them.....
    anybody know if they still out in the bag?
    N7vSQVW.png
    click siggy to take part.

    old my-page here you find my uploades and about me
    but please no friend requests,

  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,166 Member
    edited June 2012
    got a crazy idea... what if...

    they gave us the chance to gift the bonus item when buying a bundle....?

    a little like this... you buy your bundle... and just before the final buy there is a chance to check of that you want to gift your bonus item..... then you can gift it to anybody... and it will give them a random item from the bag (just not the badged).... if they have all items in the bag it tell you that person have it all, choose an other person to gift.
    N7vSQVW.png
    click siggy to take part.

    old my-page here you find my uploades and about me
    but please no friend requests,

  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    got a crazy idea... what if...

    they gave us the chance to gift the bonus item when buying a bundle....?

    a little like this... you buy your bundle... and just before the final buy there is a chance to check of that you want to gift your bonus item..... then you can gift it to anybody... and it will give them a random item from the bag (just not the badged).... if they have all items in the bag it tell you that person have it all, choose an other person to gift.

    That would be good, but also just simply making them available after some time for purchase. I'd really like that mirror and fountain in the picture above, along with clothing and hairs that I missed out on.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

    Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,166 Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    got a crazy idea... what if...

    they gave us the chance to gift the bonus item when buying a bundle....?

    a little like this... you buy your bundle... and just before the final buy there is a chance to check of that you want to gift your bonus item..... then you can gift it to anybody... and it will give them a random item from the bag (just not the badged).... if they have all items in the bag it tell you that person have it all, choose an other person to gift.

    That would be good, but also just simply making them available after some time for purchase. I'd really like that mirror and fountain in the picture above, along with clothing and hairs that I missed out on.

    I can live with the simply make availibal....! I think I prefere that... I have stuf I havn't gotten that I would like... and it is frutrating to have the points but nothing to buy... + some friends keep bugging me to make a wish list.... items I want would go on that... (for a short time...)
    N7vSQVW.png
    click siggy to take part.

    old my-page here you find my uploades and about me
    but please no friend requests,

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top