The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,776 Member
    edited July 2012
    NVM
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    edited July 2012
    I just wanted to let you know that I got the Super 7.5 Deluxe suite- not so mini juice bar with the 24,360 bundle today and the double wiccenculta bed a couple weeks ago with the same bundle. :cry:

I bought this bundle hoping to get the arcade silly me!
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    Cobesta97Cobesta97 Posts: 964 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanks a bunch for sharing this, I didn't know about it. I guess I'll be getting the badge forever though as I only buy SimPoints in small amounts because that's the only way I can get them. :(
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Well that's awesome..

Even though if you already own the "Reflection" mirror in the past, you have a chance of receiving it again.

I just got it after purchasing the 10,600 Bundle just now 0.0

aww that really sucks >.< I guess its because they changed how the bonus item thing works??...
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    front360 wrote:
    I just wanted to let you know that I got the Super 7.5 Deluxe suite- not so mini juice bar with the 24,360 bundle today and the double wiccenculta bed a couple weeks ago with the same bundle. :cry:

I bought this bundle hoping to get the arcade silly me!

unfortunately the only way to get the arcade machines is by purchasing all the smaller bundles first to get all the other mystery items, it sucks

• Options
    edited July 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    do to simpoint sale I left the system.... and got the big bundle = no more simpoints until october for me.... if I do I'm breaking budget....

well I got the:
    - wiccenculta double bed (the red) at the 24,360 point bundle

I guess it could have been worse... but there is items I rater get.....

I don't think that's a bad item, but if you purchase the biggest bundle then it would've been better to get the arcade machines

@Cobesta97: glad this helps :)

• Options
    Krzysztof9000Krzysztof9000 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    can you please tell me where im suposed to find my mystery bad gift becouse i got the points but i dunn where the gift is please let me know thanks
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2012
    can you please tell me where im suposed to find my mystery bad gift becouse i got the points but i dunn where the gift is please let me know thanks

check your purchase history
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    updated the first page

• Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited July 2012
    I seem to have got a new table in the 5000 bundle, at least its showiing up as new in my launcher its called tableCoffeeQueen2x1 (wiccenculata low table)

thumbnail128x128.png
    Trying to find an image of the other low table the battle hymn one to see if they are in fact the same

Just looked and the other one has the blue cloth and different legs so definately a new item
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I seem to have got a new table in the 5000 bundle, at least its showiing up as new in my launcher its called tableCoffeeQueen2x1 (wiccenculata low table)

thumbnail128x128.png
    Trying to find an image of the other low table the battle hymn one to see if they are in fact the same

Just looked and the other one has the blue cloth and different legs so definately a new item

That is a new item and it looks much nicer than the battle hymn low table, thank you for the new information I will add it to the first page :)

• Options
    edited July 2012
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/565688.page

There are definately more items, just hoping to find out which ones are in which bundle.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the link, the new items are very beautiful, hopefully we'll hear from simmers who purchase bundles so that they can tell us the purchase amounts for the new items

and by the way your new avi looks great! :thumbup:

• Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the link, the new items are very beautiful, hopefully we'll hear from simmers who purchase bundles so that they can tell us the purchase amounts for the new items

I asked in the other thread but was overlooked(?) Does anyone know if the new boxcratethingy that is in the lowest bundle is an end table or just decor? Not that it really matters as I need points anyway, but I was hoping for some shred of usefulness here... :lol: when/if I get points I will make sure to post.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    kransper wrote:

I asked in the other thread but was overlooked(?) Does anyone know if the new boxcratethingy that is in the lowest bundle is an end table or just decor? Not that it really matters as I need points anyway, but I was hoping for some shred of usefulness here... :lol: when/if I get points I will make sure to post.

Its in the launcher as tableEndCrate so although I ahvent used it yet I thin it would show under end tables :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It's an end table, yes.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi Maria, I updated my thread with some more items, the statue and the gold table are in the 5000 Bundle
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the feedback :)

I was thinking maybe you could add an * or ! or something to the newest items on the front list so they are easier to tell apart. The names get a bit confusing with the other medieval stuff.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I've updated my blog.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2012
    All these new items.... hmm back in lower points.... and still have to wait... dang.... they can put out 1 more set before I'm to buy points again... like the Barrelcraft Food Table and the single beds...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    thank you everyone for the feedback and suggestions, I have now updated the front page :)

• Options
    edited July 2012
    I just bought the 5000 bundle and got a badge wanted to get the - !Bar & Bolt Supper Table! as it was the only one I dindt have in that tier.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I just bought the 5000 bundle and got a badge wanted to get the - !Bar & Bolt Supper Table! as it was the only one I dindt have in that tier.

maybe its not actually offered in that tier..?? :/ I'm hoping others can provide more information, but thank you

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Does anyone know what bundles the unknown stuff comes with yet ?
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited August 2012
    finally got a few points... nothing new to report though, so far you've been spot on...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top