Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIXING Exception Raised Error AND MAYBE OTHER PROBLEMS TOO (PHOTOS PROVIDED)

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheEmily12345TheEmily12345 Posts: 37
    edited July 2014
    Guys i know you don't use CC but i do and i deleted like 100 and something custom content
    and it still lags bad , my computer is like 15 years old and it still works but it can hardly play games , it gives me and urge to add more CC , this would sound strange but it's hard to give CC up and not download anymore ,(This isn't store items it play created)
    Some stuff i cant even delete because when i go into installed content on the launcher it crashes.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    it just froze, i had the stereo on , it still plays the music and 1 sim was sleeping , it had the ZZZ things above its head but i couldn't move
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    Have you tired not connecting to the Store while in game and making your Featured Items folder Read Only? That will help reduce the lag on your game.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guys i know you don't use CC but i do and i deleted like 100 and something custom content
    and it still lags bad , my computer is like 15 years old and it still works but it can hardly play games , it gives me and urge to add more CC , this would sound strange but it's hard to give CC up and not download anymore ,(This isn't store items it play created)
    Some stuff i cant even delete because when i go into installed content on the launcher it crashes.

So what do you want from us? Do you want us to buy you a new computer? Either stop downloading CC or stop complaining that your game doesn't work. Your problem is too much CC, and you're playing on too old a computer to handle a game as intensive as TS3. If you don't want to take the steps to fix your game, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOUR GAME DOESN'T WORK.

Once again:

EVERY SINGLE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO MAKE YOUR GAME WORK HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED MANY TIMES OVER. IT'S EVEN BEEN REPEATED DIRECTLY TO YOU MANY TIMES OVER.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE THINGS TO FIX YOUR GAME, STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOUR GAME DOESN'T WORK.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This is a problem

When you go on the launcher and you click installed content it should let you scroll through it but it crashes on me , if anyone knows hoe to fix this plz let me know
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tamalinn if you get frustrated with people asking you the same questions ,don't answer them
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    other people might know the answer and tell that person
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Are you trying to install several items at once? If you are, the Launcher isn't designed to handle more than one file at a time due to the amount of data trying to be pushed through the Launcher at one time. The Launcher itself can't handle more than one file at a time and really does a horrible job of patching your game as the Patches themselves are very large files.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks i know now :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Just making sure. Happy Simming. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tamalinn if you get frustrated with people asking you the same questions ,don't answer them

No, I'm frustrated with your unmitigated laziness and sense of entitlement. I don't understand why you think you're so special that you deserve to be given things you could easily find for yourself. Your constant bumping of this thread pushes lower and lower the threads that contain all of this information that you demand be given to you over and over and over again. Your constant bumping of this thread makes it harder for others to help themselves. Tremayne is very kind to you.