Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** NEW! A Cottage For Christmas! NO CC PG 123** by TarynTempestwind

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh Rosemow....you are so wonderful!!!! Thank you, dear heart!
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited March 2014
    dearest Taryn, I have no words!

As always, you've outdone yourself. I'm so in awe, truly, of your abilities. I can only hope and aspire to one day be even close to anything like your marvelous builds. I will most definitely recommend this lot and add it to my favorites!

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_tink_zpsd29d7637.gif

OMG!! It's another TarynTempestwind fabulous build!

You are the master, my dear!

I love, love, love it.

Off to DRF and then disect it (for purposes of science and inspiration, of course!)

:mrgreen:
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited March 2014
    As always I'm completely awestruck an amazing home and unbelievably beautiful landscaping. Rec'd. :thumbup:
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just Gorgeous! Beautiful landscaping as always! Left ya a big rec! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Little Leota!,SuePea ( dissect away...for science and inspiration, lol) Dorothy and Romagi!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    TARYN!!! WOW! :D Your builds are always worth waiting for and this is no exception! I adore the architecture, the landscaping and the interiors! There are so many lovely details in your build! Brilliant job! Left you a recommendation and added your gorgeous victorian to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Yanti! And thank you for adding it to your favorites!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2014
    Beautiful! Such intricate detail. I don't know what to look at first! Big rec x
  • Options
    LORYPARIS2009LORYPARIS2009 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited March 2014
    This is more than awesome. With every building you do, you get even better (I didn't think this was possible!!). What a nice surprise for today. I'm downloading right now (already recd and favorited), I can't wait to fully explore it in my game. There are so many details...I adore everything shown in there, but specially the 2 story library and the kitchen. Trully gorgeous, it is 100% worth the waiting :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you WalkingStick and Lory!!!
  • Options
    macapacamacapaca Posts: 166 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much Taryn! I didn't mean for it to take up so much of your freetime but thank you! Thank you! :mrgreen: :oops: :D

Thanks
    -Mac
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited March 2014
    @TarynTempestwind: Wedgewood is amazing and it's done up in my favorite color :D.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You are so welcome Mac! I am so happy that you are pleased and I LOVED your response on the DNA thread! LOL! :mrgreen:

These days, with my newish job, a big build will take me three weeks, generally. I am not as fast a builder as I get credit for! But we had one weekend of flooding in our basement that really set me back ,sims wise. Still, I enjoyed this one, and put some new interior architectual ideas ( for me anyway) in it that were too hard to photograph, so I hope they will just be really neat surprises to those of you that download.

I have a couple of small builds I'll be uploading soon..just a couple of surprises I have puttered with here and there and a while ago!

Thank you for your fantastic notes! They Truely make me smile and warm my heart and make me want to keep building!

Xoxo T
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2014
    As has become the norm in my life lately - I am running late with my rec'ing ball!

First and foremost though, I just want to express to you how much I truly admire your builds.. for a very long time now I have been learning from you, moo'ing in particular - I bow at your feet in awe and gratitude - you are so skilled and imaginative when it comes to creating that "homey" feel we all seek!

Wedgewood is by its very nature a truly magnificent home - imposing and impressive on the exterior, yet sturdy, homely and cozy on the inside. The palette of colours used throughout the home are inspiring, warm, comforting and just plain "real"! Your creations always made me want to curl up on a sofa with a good book, beside a roaring fireplace :)

Dearest Taryn - you have done it again! I am positively full of verbosity and could wax eloquent forever about your magnificent creation - but I will save you the blushes and finish by telling you I have rec'd, faved and downloaded this most beautiful home.

Bless you and your skills and your imagination!

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much Kaz! I am so thrilled to see you back! I have been very late with my w'rec'ing ball too and did some major catch up today too! I know I am still missing some beautiful creations! But wow! Did I see some impressive new builds from my friends today!

(hugs!) T
  • Options
    AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2014
    Taryn as always you haven't disappointed Wedgewood is awesome. Rec'd faved and downloaded. :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited March 2014
    WOW! Taryn, your Wedgewood is just wonderful so much details and amazing landscaping too too :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I really love your work <3

Just have recommended
    Anches:)
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you very much AsmoduesWife and Anches!
  • Options
    GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow,just gorgeous Taryn,as always! I love the blue (and the Wedgewood name),there's just so much detail as in all your builds. All of it is stunning as has been said,so in the interests of being different I shall say that my favourite detail are the towels on the end of the kitchen island,I have never thought to use them in that way.

Gorgeous,stunning and inspiring as ever :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    "It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi dear Taryn! I am having so much fun with the Wedgewood build. It is gorgeous. I just wanted to tell you what happened last night. I started a new game and moved a family into the house in Moonlight Falls. I let them explore a little bit and it was cute watching what they did and where they went in the house.

The mom wandered around and turned every radio on. The daughter gravitated to the art studio and the dad sat outside reading. I thought I'd spice things up and have them throw a party just for giggles. Pretty much all the guests ended up in one of the upstairs bedrooms (near the hidden bookcase door.) Someone was playing guitar in the bedroom and everyone was digging the tunes. Then, from out of nowhere I hear omnious music. I search the house frantically looking for Grim and who he had come to take. One of the NPCs had just radomly died. Where is Grim? He is in the hallway behind the bookcase. There are too many Sims in the bedroom for him to come out and do his thing so he just claims poor Janet Pok's soul through the wall and leaves.

:shock:

The party goes on and all the guests have had a lovely time, despite the untimely passing of Janet Pok. No one even seems sad.

I went to save and got the dreaded Error 12 message (the joys of working on a Mac :( ) Note to self: no big parties in games with huge Taryn builds. I think I'll try it again without the party and then maybe just use a Builder's blank world if that doesn't help.

Anyway, that was my Sim giggle for the night.

Hugs to you!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Girkl-of-the-goggles! Towel bars....they're gonna be big! :mrgreen:

SuePea! Poor Janet Pok! Gone and forgotten while Grimmie hides in the secret hallway! Untimely and unfortunate and unremembered! This is real life sim drama! Lol! Thank you for letting me know your tale of woe!

:D Poor Janet Pok....RIP

• Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi T! I know I commented in e-mail about Wedgewood, but I wanted to stop by here and say again how wonderful it is.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Miss Original!
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2014
    I was wondering why it was taking forever for my game to load, and then it hit me... I have my world filled with fabulous Taryn builds! I think this one will have to go in a fresh game, yes? Because I can't choose just one, I must have them all. :mrgreen:

So I will wait for my games to load... I will just go make a cup of tea, and then come back. It always loads, and saves. I am never disappointed. :D