Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** NEW! A Cottage For Christmas! NO CC PG 123** by TarynTempestwind

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Thank you Bree! Miss you lots!

• Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    You Christmas Cottage is just delightful. It looks so cozy and it has so many details that just feel like a warm hug. Rec'd!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello Taryn :) It is so nice to see you! Happy Christmas! <3
    A Cottage for Christmas is such a very pretty home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home looks so very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The dormers look great! The balconies and porches look very nice! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The wreaths are nice festive touches on the windows. The arched bridge looks so very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining room is very nice! The island work bench, sink and bar stool counter looks great, and it is nice that there is a double stove kitchen nook. The garland bows are a nice touch on the kitchen and dining windows. The windows dining alcove looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The curtains used there look very nice and the candles are pretty on the table . The festively patterned floor rug is a very nice touch under the dining table. The crockery cabinets look great placed either sides of the windows. The nook areaunder the staircase looks very nice! Very nice warm looking living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the red sofa or armchair near the fire, reading a book and chatting . The Christmas tree looks very pretty in the room. Very nice sunroom! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting relaxing in the room, watching tv or reading. It is a nice sunny room. Kids will enjoy riding the rocking horse. The open plan layout , design and furnishing of the children's bedroom looks so very,very nice! Each of the areas looks so very nice! It looks great that there is a nursery, play area and a bunk bed nook! The red and green colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice master bedroom! The bow garland is a nice festive touch on the bedhead wall. The shelving in the master bathroom is creative!
    The home is so very pretty , warming and festively nice! :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited December 2016
    Wow, so excited to see a build from you Taryn, we've missed you here. Your Christmas Cottage is so warm and inviting and so beautifully decorated as always! And of course the outside looks amazing too! Now off to recommend. Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Yippie, ditto to all the comments above. So great to see you building again. What a great cottage full of the Christmas spirit. Thanks for sharing. Rec'd :D

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    Taryn such a wonderful Christmas cottage I'd love to move in, I'm downloading it immediately. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. {{hugs}}
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    What a beautiful and festive lot! I love the bridge and the wreaths on the windows add a lovely touch =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    Hi friends. Thanks for the sweet messages! I miss you lots! We have had so many changes over the last few months that I've been busy in my real home instead of my sims homes. So it takes me a while to complete a house these days! I hope you all have just the nicest holiday season and you get to spend it with the ones you love the best!

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I am so happy that I decided to stop by this forum today, because a new build from you is a wonderful Christmas treat! It's darling, and I love your decorating choices. It always amazes me to see the creativity of using items in a fresh way that I've never thought of - I don't think I've ever used those lights you placed above the breakfast bar but they look great! Thank you so much, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Oh, how lovely! It's festive without being overdone. I love it! <3
  • Options
    Thank you HappySimmer and Mia!

Merry Christmas! I wish you a joyful New Year, too!
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    Taryn! Lovely build! I'm gonna get back into my Sims now that I just have snow to look at.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    *Waves wildly*
    Hi T - lovely to see you here and you're back with a STUNNING build!
    Merry Christmas <3