Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limited Edition Pet Store - your questions answered

Comments

• Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi :), What's going on with the LE content issue, SimGuruRusskii?

I finally received a email from EA CS, but they really don't understand, this time I was given the link to Atomic Age Pets Registration Gifts. :(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2012
    thankyou Chopin.

Octorber 11, 2012 is the expiration to claim the exclusive Pet Shop Store. Two months left basically.

Will those of us who purchased the limited edition of sims3 pets ever be able to recieve the Pet Store?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited August 2012
    I registered Pets LE back in June and still don't have a Pet Store.
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    ChelleB24ChelleB24 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2012
    The last time I spoke to a rep about the Pet store, he told me that there was an issue with it. The code for it or something is broken and they have no idea how long its going to take to fix it (if even are trying to fix it).
  • Options
    PhotonEraPhotonEra Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Cannot find sims 3 pets expansion in any store near my house ): I live in Singapore
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    blank
  • Options
    Carolines96Carolines96 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I got the Limited Edition and did everything it told me to and I only got the Atomic Age-themed pet items. I did NOT get the Pet shop venue filled with unique objects after doing what it told me to. Why did it give me the Atomic Age-Themed pet items and not the Pet shop venue also???
  • Options
    MikadaliaMikadalia Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2012
    We also are attempting to download the pet store after purchasing the limited edition. Never showed up, but got the atomic package twice. Live chat with tech support offered NO help at all. I just finally quit "chatting." Would be nice to see it up and running soon. :x
  • Options
    TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2012
    I bought the Limited Edition today and like others i can't find the Pet Shop in the store. Where are this?
  • Options
    KoLAddictKoLAddict Posts: 9
    edited August 2012
    Yeah same issue. I chatted with several reps, and none were helpful. One said they would escalate the issue and I'd here something back in 10 days or so, the other guy said he'd escalate the issue and I'd hear back in 1-2 days. We'll see.
  • Options
    Poppet1322Poppet1322 Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    I bought sims 3 pets for cpu today and installed on my macbook pro.
    It's not just Origin. I went through the whole process and still no pet shop.
    I think I am just going to ride out and play my game because it seems everyone is having an issue with it. I will be calling to see what they say about it on my end. On a positive note, they do have a bunch of neat stuff in game already available to you :) Enjoy.

• Options
    KraziePandaKraziePanda Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    Bought the Pets expansion pack almost 3 weeks ago. Since then I have contacted multiple reps and also have been offered no help. I had received one email saying EA is aware of the issue and further looking into it....but of course I still have no pet shop. I received 2 emails yesterday saying in order to help with my case they need further information. When I followed the link I was taking to site listing 3 different cases...all about the same problem. No word of fix or anything just that they were aware of the problem... Pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    Jolinar83Jolinar83 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I just e-mailed them, cause I'm having the same problem as the rest of you. You'd really think that by now they'd have this working right!
  • Options
    mousqueradermousquerader Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2012
    Glad to know I'm not the only one... I just registered in hopes of getting the pet store, but it never showed up in my purchase history. I was very frustrated and thought I was doing something wrong, now I realize it's just EA... very disappointing.
  • Options
    KrystlecleanKrystleclean Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Wow....This is pretty bad that these complaints have been going on for so long and EA has done nothing...man I dislike them. I'm in the same boat as the rest of you, and cant help but look at the insert that says *this offer expires October 18th, 2012" and wonder if that means we arent going to get to have pet shops. Thanks again EA for another not so fabulous customer service experience. Seriously, they need to get it together and take care of the people they put this stuff out for...
  • Options
    KandiliciousKandilicious Posts: 96
    edited August 2012
    I got the Limited Edition and did everything it told me to and I only got the Atomic Age-themed pet items. I did NOT get the Pet shop venue filled with unique objects after doing what it told me to. Why did it give me the Atomic Age-Themed pet items and not the Pet shop venue also???

Not only did the same thing happen to me, but now I've lost the code to register to get the pet shop. A complete waste of my efforts after walking back 8 blocks in high heels, demanding the limited edition version the store people were meant to sell me, but switched it with a regular version.

All that for nothing now.
  • Options
    jannishaljannishal Posts: 118 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Same thing happened to me. I bought the limited edition over a month ago and I still have not been able to see the pet shop in my purchase history after I registered the game.

EA should not have placed the pet shop as limited edition content, instead it should have been included in the expansion pack like Sims 2 pets. No one would be having this problem now.
  • Options
    tweimertweimer Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    If they do not get this up soon I feel those of us that have this code should get a credit to our account to buy something else because we have not gotten what we have paid for.
  • Options
    tweimertweimer Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    I feel all of us that bought this should get a credit to our accounts since there is an issue. That pet store is a major part of the game and the reason I bought it. From what Ive seen since they put this out nobody has received the pet store. We have not gotten what we have paid for. :thumbdown:
  • Options
    KrisieWalterKrisieWalter Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    this guy has a link for a download of the petstore in his info box under his video! hope this helps everyone :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSg6fI-z358
  • Options
    kbriverskbrivers Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Okay, before someone trys to tell me this... I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED, INSTALLED, ETC MY SIMS 3 LIMITED EDITIONS PETS EXPANSION PACK. HOWEVER, my exclusive venue has NOT appeared in my purchase history. It has been 24 hours since I installed and all that good stuff. What's up with this issue???
  • Options
    bluepuppypawsbluepuppypaws Posts: 96 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I still can't get the pet shop!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :cry:
  • Options
    phirelustphirelust Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Im having the same problem.. there isnt any where to type in a code on the incentive page and there is nothing in my purchase history.. ;(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top