Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley (Second Edition) - FINAL version available now!

Comments

• Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited October 2012
    I started a new town recently using this world and am having major stuttering problems. It's almost unplayable. I have Twallans overwatch and error trap, and it's not helping. I can't find any stuck sims or animals anywhere.
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    edited October 2012
    While, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post game problems with the world, I have one possible fix. If you use Twallan's NRASS Master controller, there is an option when you click on the town hall called reset town, under the master controller pie menu. I'm not sure if it will work, but it is worth a shot.

That is the only help I can give as my town runs smoothly. Sorry.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    PrascillaPrascilla Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    When I Try And Play With The New Sunset Valley My Game Force Closes :cry:
    Please Help... Anybody... :(
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited October 2012
    LynxAQ, I don't know if you consider requests or if you even have any plans of updating this world, but would you consider offering this world without sims or buildings? I would like to put my own buildings and sims in this world if that is possible. Of course would need all the roads, empty lots and etc., just not residential or commercial buildings or any sims. Thanks so much if you might consider this. :)
  • Options
    Tigger19Tigger19 Posts: 1,516 New Member
    edited November 2012
    :mrgreen: I've been looking for a world like this! As soon as I re-install pets this world will be installed :D
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited November 2012
    Okay so first of all, THANK YOU and HOORAY!! Looks very nice and bookmarking for future use, as apparently this version of Sunlight Valley would require Pets (and possibly a bigger computer). :P

Secondly, thanks again! This is a HUGE amount of work and I really appreciate you for doing it!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited November 2012
    Downloaded & rec'd,nice job 2 :thumbup: :thumbup: up...
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited November 2012
    Possible update maybe? :?: :wink:
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited November 2012
    Tempted to DL - as it looks amazing and just what I want!
    is this version http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4866997
    compatible with the newest EPs namely Supernatural & seasons ??

is anyone here on the 51 page thread still using this world with the latest patches and EPs ???

All replies welcome :)

Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    JordanGJordanG Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2012
    Liziann1 wrote:

is anyone here on the 51 page thread still using this world with the latest patches and EPs ???

Me! Lol. I just keep adding on for each expansion
  • Options
    lynnythegreatlynnythegreat Posts: 406 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am still using this world with the latest patches and EP's; Like JordanG I just add the lots each new EP. Still works great!!
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you both x x x

now to finish work and find the instructions to Dl . . .
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    ceksouceksou Posts: 30 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Anyone experience any problem with this world? Any stuttering still? I have just uninstalled everything (AGAIN) and i really don't wanna mess things up again. Is this world compatible with seasons?
  • Options
    CoolGamingCoolGaming Posts: 840 New Member
    edited December 2012
    ceksou wrote:
    Is this world compatible with seasons?

It should.

I wonder if there's a Seasons version of Sunset Valley, maybe with all other EPs ready and no SPs or store objects.
  • Options
    CHARLIEXVXCHARLIEXVX Posts: 49 New Member
    edited December 2012
    has anyone heard if and when this will be updated for seasons? and if it has does anyone have a link to it? i love this world and even though i can place showtime buildings around it it just isnt the same, however the seasons make it look real pretty. anyway i had read here a long while back he was waiting for seasons to update it and i was just wondering if anyone knew how he was coming along on it
  • Options
    zimbobeezimbobee Posts: 7
    edited December 2012
    Si is this another dead mod?

Anyone know of any worlds that work with all the latest expansions and are fully updated on this site or what?
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah I really can't move on from this

Sunset Valley is my favorite place and I find the only one I like other then this to be pleasant view (mostly because all the others are so dreery).

I know he was waiting until Seasons or supernatural but I don't know what happened after that.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    i red that to that he was wanting to add some things for showtime then supernatural came out real fast, then i read he was wanting to either wait for seasons to update in a big way or just play seasons like we do and have fun with it before any major upgrade. sadly i think he enjoys seasons so much, i know i do lol and i guess we are in limbo for a while. i have tried to place showtime buildings near the second school area they work ok there havent done anything for seasons buildings yet on it...and agree a lot are dreery little worlds. im hoping he does upgrade sunset valley sometime i absolutely love this world the way he has made it. meanwhile i am off playing my simmies :)
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    edited December 2012
    I agree with both of you, this is my absolute favourite world ever,been playing it ever since he made it lol. I have managed to add the lots I need from every expansion no probs (not every lot obviously) but enough to get the benefits. I hope Lynx is keeping an eye on this thread and just wondering has anyone ever found paladium in this world? I am doing the Master Invention quest and then I remembered the spawners may not be the same as Sunset cause he couldnt get any info on it. Anyone ever found??
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    WendyladyWendylady Posts: 16 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well I do Know that Craw is messed up a bit, plus you have to port them as world files and install them different now, tell they fix it. Also unless he plan's on using more then the town Square as a festival ground, there not much to do for seasons. Unless he builds a beach club.

The Spawners them self are on the lot. Other wise I Suggest making or Downloading a few lots with them for now :)

As with SN I just plopped down the lots and did the same thing. Head to other world uploaded what I wanted and away I went. :lol:

I am guessing he would be doing something the same besides adding spawners to the world or some more space.

Sorry if I come off wrong on some of you , I don't post much and have hard time with type Chating :oops:
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well he needs to add
    1) 5 Superstar lots or rather lots with stages
    2) The Fairy Hut, The Magic Store, and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Carrivan
    3) A Festival lot.

He can combine several of these but it is still a lot of work.
  • Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited December 2012
    Heads up to those who have supported me with this world - big thanks.

Seasons version will be uploaded in the next couple of days. Sorry for delay, but I am a busy person and making time for Sims 3 becomes very challenging these days.

Thank you.
  • Options
    carslfcarslf Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    This may have been asked and answered somewhere in the 50+ pages of this, but is this a .world editable in CAW, or is it just directly to the game, because it would be great if There was a version of it that I could add just a couple of my own lots on. If not, do you think it would be possible to release a version that can be opened in CAW?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you LynxAQ! wish you werent so busy so you could get to enjoy the game some. thank you for your reply and your uploading and hard work on this gorgeous world which is my all time favorite :)

LynxAQ wrote:
    Heads up to those who have supported me with this world - big thanks.

Seasons version will be uploaded in the next couple of days. Sorry for delay, but I am a busy person and making time for Sims 3 becomes very challenging these days.

Thank you.
  • Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited January 2013
    Uploaded the new images and install instructions if you get the current CAW problem with installing custom worlds.

New version should be available soon - busy uploading atm.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top