Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley (Second Edition) - FINAL version available now!

Comments

• Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited August 2012
    I installed this world a few days ago and LOVE it!!! No problems at all with this world. I added a vineyard, Chinese garden and a few other community lots for my Sims and my town is perfect. Thank you so much for updating this world for our Sims. :-)
  • Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited August 2012
    Sorry for the "radio silence" the last few months but my life has taken a turn towards the hectic. I have not played sims 3 in months either due to this :(. But it all seems to be calming down a tad now - so what I think I will do is wait till supernatural is released (So happy to hear about seasons! - love seasons!!) and will update the world then.

Thanks for the support guys and sorry about the massive delay.
  • Options
    Della_BrieDella_Brie Posts: 143
    edited August 2012
    OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, LynxAQ!!!!

I am so happy to see you as I know many others are :D, Welcome back. :mrgreen:

We were worried you know :(, but had thought RL took a fast turn for ya. Am so happy to hear things are slowing and you are able to relax again. Don't not worry for not being able to reply, we knew you would be back when you were able to be.

Isn't it great abt Seasons, I really was not sure if we would get it or not and was kinda sad by it since I was not part of the sims world with sims 1 or 2 and so wanted to know how it would be for them to do things in seasons. :D

LynxAQ, take your time updating the world, have fun with it, there is no rush, there has been some problems that came up, starting on page 46 a few posts after your last, you may want to check them, they could be due to the world and pacthes. :)

Really are glad you are back and all is well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OMFGitsme93OMFGitsme93 Posts: 10
    edited August 2012
    OH My GOOOOOD THANK YOU!!!!
  • Options
    EPHalliwell1EPHalliwell1 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Thank you. This is perfect since I love playing Sunset Valley but didn't really have space for the venues from Late Night or Showtime in it with all of my custom houses that I had placed in Sunset Valley. This world let me put in the venues and still have lots left over to build on or put in new lots.
  • Options
    morphius1morphius1 Posts: 17
    edited August 2012
    EXCELLENT!!
    I have been looking for this for a long time.
    Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2012
    Looking at it in the game right now and it is AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to use it! 8)
    44444.gif
  • Options
    eickley8472eickley8472 Posts: 134 Member
    edited August 2012
    When I play Sunset Valley I have room. Firsty of all you need Lunar Lakes. Then you bulldoze all the rabbithole lots. Then you add a lot with all the rabbitholes to one lot (rabbithole warp grates from Lunar Lakes). You should have more than enough room to put things from all EPs in there. My studio also has a copy of all my lots if you would like to see what I have done.
  • Options
    mitsuhoneymitsuhoney Posts: 1,000 New Member
    edited August 2012
    ^ That would not go well with the general feel of Sunset Valley...
  • Options
    NeighboursGalNeighboursGal Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2012
    mitsuhoney wrote:
    ^ That would not go well with the general feel of Sunset Valley...

Yeah I agree.

I am loving this update of Sunset Valley! However it is getting a bit cramped at the moment, oh well!
  • Options
    Talia28Talia28 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah I agree.

I am loving this update of Sunset Valley! However it is getting a bit cramped at the moment, oh well!
    [/quote]

i agree i thing it's getting too cramped but moonlight falls look so big and so much place that every thing could fit there.
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited September 2012
    Talia28 wrote:
    Yeah I agree.

i agree i thing it's getting too cramped but moonlight falls look so big and so much place that every thing could fit there. [/quote]

You know... if it had the lots... which it doesn't.

Yeah Sunset Valley is cramped with all the expansions... but even then I prefer this updated version over all the others BECAUSE I like to explore ALL the previous content.
  • Options
    lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2012
    i like this town better then all the rest it i just cant play other town for some reason i tried but i always end up back in sunset.
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2012
    I hope Lynx will update but wonder if he will wait until after Seasons is released. Either way i anticipate the newest release in a big way because Sunset Valley extended version is my favorite world. I, like Lataya, keep going back to it even though i try to play other worlds.
  • Options
    DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Im going to have to throw my hat into the 'I always come back to this' ring as well. xD

I adore this revamped version of Sunset Valley. I have played a few other 'updated' versions by others... but none of them really grab me like this one has.

I have even recommend it to some friends just starting out in Sims 3 and they adore the hood as well.

Cant wait to see what new and exciting things come in the update when it does come.
  • Options
    DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ~Edit~
    Null
    Posted previous post twice.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm sorry if this has been covered but this thread is so huge. I noticed some oddities using this town (which I LOVE, by the way). At least one set of family ties have been severed. For instance, Agnes Crumplebottom is NOT listed as Mortimer's aunt (or Cornelia's sister). I only noticed this recently when Twallen's SP told me Morty and Agnes were dating. I checked the family tree, and they definitely are not related, Agnes does not show a relationship to either Morty or Cornelia. I fixed it using MC but it was really odd and I don't know what other family ties may have been severed.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2012
    I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. This is impressive work you have done!
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited September 2012
    Just want to say, this is my absolute favorite world ever! You did a fantastic job!
    44444.gif
  • Options
    paneingerpaneinger Posts: 214 Member
    edited September 2012
    I just found this world and it looks amazing! Just wondering though - does anyone know if its going to be updated for Showtime/Supernatural, or if the creator is just gonna wait for seasons to update it?? I'm downloading it now to try it out, but I wonder if I'll have to replace it in a month or two with the newest version.
  • Options
    LalajadeeyesLalajadeeyes Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have finally added Pets to my game, so now Im eager to have this world on my game. I love Sunset Valley, I have played other very popular worlds, Setra, Westberger, and so on. But nothing like Sunset Valley, and if you can have more lots and new additions from the expansion packs then better!!!

I really thank you lots for creating this version of it. Its all I ever wanted; more lots in Sunset Valley, not a sophisticated new world.
  • Options
    LalajadeeyesLalajadeeyes Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hello again. I love this world, I spent one day adding new lots; clubs, hangouts, etc. However I realized that it makes my game stutter a lot, and I thought at first it was another CC in the game, but a friend also got this world after I recommended it, and she says her game stutters too just after downloading and playing it.

I was wondering if it is a problem others have had with the world, and if there is a way to fix it. Ill hate to uninstall it from game. Im in love with it, but the stuttering is kind of annoying when I actually get into playing with my sims.

Thank you, and sorry for the bother.
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    edited September 2012
    hello LynxAQ. I have updated the world with showtime and supernatural lots, as well as changed a few clubs and was wondering if I could upload the save file of your town with your permission. I would of course give you all the credit you deserve.

True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    willzy006willzy006 Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    Unique and better!
    You are very good, likeeeee!
    :lol:

1 year of searching and finally found a new SunsetValley!

Update for news expansion! :wink:

>>>> I recommend the download!
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello again. I love this world, I spent one day adding new lots; clubs, hangouts, etc. However I realized that it makes my game stutter a lot, and I thought at first it was another CC in the game, but a friend also got this world after I recommended it, and she says her game stutters too just after downloading and playing it.

I was wondering if it is a problem others have had with the world, and if there is a way to fix it. Ill hate to uninstall it from game. Im in love with it, but the stuttering is kind of annoying when I actually get into playing with my sims.

Thank you, and sorry for the bother.

My game does not stutter that much when playing this world. The problem may be a routing issue with stuck sims. I would suggest downloading nrass overwatch and error trap. These mods help your game run more smoothly
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top