Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    edited September 2015
    Updated My Top 5
    Updated My Wishlist

I really need help now, since there are only a few items left for me to play in Cotes d'Ambonnay. Obviously, I coudn't have gotten it all without you guys. Thank you very much for helping me <3
    Post edited by blacerdamuller on
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Since I finished Waning Moon & Nautical Living..... (thank you, you lovely simmers!!!!)

I had to update!
    Links: Top 5 & Wishlist

Happy simmin' B)
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Wow, didn't I just update this? :D Thanks to @mothersuperior2 . Top 5 updated here .
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »
    Thanks to @Reachsims, I no longer need to work on Futureshock Kitchen, so I have updated my top five yet again! :lol:

Now it's just Date Night and Jet Set Elders. Everything on my top five is one to three quarters away from being a dollar. :wink:

1851.png

Couldn't help myself.

:joy: I'm not sure what to say to that.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome hon - I was hoping those dresses might just be enough :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @tiger_lily5 <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    themarvelspiderthemarvelspider Posts: 42 Member
    Hello everyone! :)

My top five consists of:

1) Knighting of Sir Asad
    2) Triple Animal Collection
    3) Giraffe Measurer
    4) Animal Friends Wall Shelf V. 2
    5) Animal Friends Wall Shelf V. 4

My wishlist:
    h.ttp://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=themarvelspider#

I'm sorry it's not hyperlink-y. I think I'll be a member soonish? Dunno really.
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I updated my wishlist thank you to all those who gifted me!!
    New wish list foundHere
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    Hi @foxxilox ! I just responded to your post on my wall. Sorry I didn't see it until now! I'm also 19 and it took me a few weeks to learn how to use the forums. I only started a few months ago myself. Thank you for wanting to gift me something! My wishlist is linked here . I posted other ways to find my WL (wishlist) on my forum page, but I might have confused the issue. So, here's a few simple ways:

1) In my signature at the bottom of a comment I've posted on the forums (seen in the three links at the bottom of this one)

1a) If it's hard for you to find a comment of mine, try looking up "Readalot1's Thank You Thread" (which is also linked in my signature) and you'll find my wishlist link in the bottom of a comment there - it's my thank you thread, so it's bound to have a recent comment of mine. :P

1b) Clicking on the link to my wishlist that I put in my Top 5 (linked in signature as well, and freqently re-posted on this thread when I am gifted all of the items in my Top 5)

2) Going into the Sims 3 Store and clicking Search --> Members --> Readalot1. Once you're on my 'My Page', you'll see my wishlist on the side and the three newest items I've put on there. Click the little arrow to see my full wishlist.

If it helps, think of the Sims 3 Store and the Sims 3 Forums as separate sites. They really don't connect to each other except for a link here and there. If you want to find someone from the forums and gift them, it might be harder than you think unless they've posted a link in their signature or directly in a forum post. (FYI: you won't be able to post URL links or pictures until you post 30 times and become a 'Member')

Hopefully I didn't confuse you any more, and I'm glad you liked the MultiTab6000!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're welcome, Lizzie! I know you will love it! Thanks a bunch to @AMofOz for all the extra information she added for which I lacked the time. The Sim will remove the MultiTab when showering (can't remember about bathing) or swimming, in my experience, but it is so very useful for those players who like to have a few of their Sims' skills quickly rising.

Totally agree @Reachsims and @AMofOz ! I use it on every single Sim, because it's about 600 simoleons in-game, so even relatively poor families can afford one. I also think they'll stop listening to the podcast if they go to sleep or strike up a conversation with another sim, which is unfortunate. However, they will listen to it throughout all of work/school, so once you skill up high enough, you can do like a 7 hour podcast right before you send them off to work, and when they come home they'll have gained that skill point. Oh, and I think they can actually still listen to it while they're playing an instrument. Go figure.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you for the cool gifts! :heart:
    Here is my new top 5 :smiley:
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Thankyou @Reachsims for the Jill's Jumpsuit. I've been wanting it for a long time, so thank you! :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member

And Lizzie, I saw your post and opened up your story in another tab but I prefer to enjoy it with my morning coffee. It's a special treat. Thank you ever so much! I love stories and am an avid reader, not so much of stories but they are certainly part of the mix. :relaxed:
    It's the least I could offer since you don't have a wishlist! ;) enjoy it :3 and I will enjoy my MultiTab hehe :p
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Lizzie1234 - I enjoyed your story, Oxford Manor, very much! I love how Winnie finds her old house, cobwebs, falling ceilings and the surprises she has in store for her. Great job you did with that. Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind me adding the link here. At 1500 words, it's a quick read. Your screenshots were very nicely done, too. :star:
  • Options
    @Lizzie1234 - I enjoyed your story, Oxford Manor, very much! I love how Winnie finds her old house, cobwebs, falling ceilings and the surprises she has in store for her. Great job you did with that. Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind me adding the link here. At 1500 words, it's a quick read. Your screenshots were very nicely done, too. :star:
    Oh I'm so glad! Thank you! No of course you're welcome to :3 anybody is also welcome to join in the challenge, it runs until the end of September and we're currently voting for winners of the August challenge :) thank you! The limit was 1500 words and 12 screenshots so I really pushed it aha :3 so glad you liked it <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thankyou @Reachsims for your generosity. I appreciate the gifts <3

I have updated my top 5 :)
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    I have finely updated I have had the worst migraine headache and have not been on it was awful :( I am glade to be back with you guys and cant wait to send and receive some gifts happy Saturday everyone!

My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • Options
    @NESChic oh honey! I get those, they're awful I hope you're feeling better!! *hugs*
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    I've updated my TOP 5
    Make sure to check my ThankYou Thread HERE

Also, i add MultiTab 6000 to my Wishlist o:)
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    @NESChic oh honey! I get those, they're awful I hope you're feeling better!! *hugs*

they stink so bad no light no sound I slept with Ice on my head for 2 days lol but I am a pro at them had them since I was a small child Thanks so much for the caring :) Hugs back lo l
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @NESChic I sympathise a bit with you there, I've got sore throat and a sinus infection so the headache is on and off right between my eyes.

Top 5 are the same, just rearranged the wishlist a bit. Still need items from the Faire Folk Outdoors and the Tudor sets that are currently on sale.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Anfoxxy wrote: »
    ... Also, i add MultiTab 6000 to my Wishlist o:)
    It's yours! :3

Thanks for the thank you posts, everyone. <3 It lets me know the Postal Service is still in order. ;)

@NESChic and @shayleajay - I'm so sorry you guys have been struggling with that kind of misery. The only thing I know to do is to drink lots of water while you're going through any of these kinds of things and get as much sleep as you can so your body can fight it off. :#

• Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    @Reachsims thanks for gift ♥
    And you can find more gratitude in my ThankYou Thread

♥ Happy Simming! ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    NESChic wrote: »
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »

they stink so bad no light no sound I slept with Ice on my head for 2 days lol but I am a pro at them had them since I was a small child Thanks so much for the caring :) Hugs back lo l
    They do! Yeah I had one last week for the first time in years, they run in my family so I know that routine well! They just totally ruin your day/week don't they? Any time sweetie <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I've updated my wishlist and I'm busy putting up a thank you thread for all those who got me here again :) I've been quite busy, since I had a wedding yesterday that we had to attent the whole day which was great! So I've been slagging a little bit on my thanks, sorry guys!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory