Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Superheroes/Supervillains Modelling Competition** FINAL DEADLINE 5TH MARCH.

Comments

• Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Wow deadline is tomorrow and I still have NO ideas but I've got absolutely nothing of importance to do today so I'll think on it.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited March 2010
    If you need an extension then all you need to do is ask ^_^

I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing though <3
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    Woo! Almost all my eggs have hatched! LOL.

I just love this competition! Mostly because of the minimal editing
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I don't think I'll need an extension, I don't think any more time is going to give me any ideas. I mean i have an idea but i think its total garbage...
  • Options
    Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited March 2010
    Posting my pic in a few. Couldn't do that 'little different' that I wanted but at least I got it done.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Can't wait to see it! <3
  • Options
    SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay! Can't wait to see it!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys! Just a reminder that the deadline is tomorrow! :D

Please-please-please~ if you don't think you're going to get your post up in time just ask us for an extension, I don't want to keep moving on without people but at the same time I don't want to hold up the competition when no one asks for extra time ^_^;

RD - I'm sure whatever you post it'll be awesome <3
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    NIYOL
    Screenshot-964-1.jpg

Even though his spirit has been reborn Niyol still has 21 years of catching up to do with current events. He and the rest of his team gorge on countless books, novels, newspapers and internet information. Niyol,at present shares a home with 6 others, all related to the realm of Spirit Warriors. They require little sleep but must constantly maintain nourishment both physically, emotionally, educationally and spiritually. It's a normal day for them all to gather in the massive study and devour the knowledge they crave and require. Books strewn about and heaped high this is of great importance. Once this is completed...then the next phase begins...

Link showing the room in full view
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/cecesaun1/Screenshot-914-1-1-1.jpg?t=1267608637
    Actually this is the pic I meant to post featuring a better view of the entire room

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I just got back home like 30mins ago and haven't had a chance to work on it. 9p.m. your time is like 3p.m. my time so I think I'm going to need an extension. I'm going to try and work on it tonight. I'm getting ready for a ball that I'm going to on thursday. I forgot I needed to go shoe shopping which is why earlier I thought i would have all day. So anyways yeah, a bit of an extension would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Cece, I love your pic! And Niyol is just SO, SO beautiful...where did you get those paintings in the background? (or tell me on your site)

Bravo! Love it! :mrgreen:
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • Options
    LyrianFleurLyrianFleur Posts: 128 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I just got back home like 30mins ago and haven't had a chance to work on it. 9p.m. your time is like 3p.m. my time so I think I'm going to need an extension. I'm going to try and work on it tonight. I'm getting ready for a ball that I'm going to on thursday. I forgot I needed to go shoe shopping which is why earlier I thought i would have all day. So anyways yeah, a bit of an extension would be much appreciated.

Not simming all day is only excused because of the magical SHOE SHOPPING.

I don't think DS or Squally would have an issue. I'm excited for whatever you're going to post.
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited March 2010
    mine will be in tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Cel! You always give such sweet compliments! This was a little difficult because the room is huge, books ALL over the floor and the 2 tables, all the others gathered around yet I'm so limited in how much I can show and still focus on him. It was the best I could do for this shoot. :-)
    I will have to pull up my launcher to let you know about the pics...I will pm you on my site! Take care! Getting ready to lurk around your contest!
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited March 2010
    mmmm:) always look forward to a pic of niyol!
    Yummy (I mean nice) job Cece!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Naughty little Sun... :-)

@Cel...I posted the link for the pic's in a pm to you. Let me know that you got it okay. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited March 2010
    Uhhh..I think I'll need an extension o_o I'm just really busy and I want my picture to good at least this time. I really don't want to drop out, I love this comp :?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I can never just focus on one thing at once, that's probably the only reason it takes me so long to do my shots. But I'm working on mine now and it will more than likely be up tonight

Edit: Ok here it is. I already know what's wrong with it but I wanted to get one in.

Vancarmiel lives in a humble little cottage. She wakes up every morning to the smell of fresh flowers, the sound of butterfly wings flapping and the splish-splash of the fish in her little pond. Its a beautiful peaceful place for her to come home to after a long days battle.

[IMG]http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh337/sweston8809/Competition Photos/Screenshot-315.jpg "width=675"[/IMG]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Wow, sorry we missed all that! Darn those timezones.

@awesome_phoebe: No probs, you can have an extension! Another day okay?

@Cece: I love the focus you have on yours! Great work!

@RD: Aww, I really like that one! It looks so pretty and homey~

So the new deadline is now:

Thursday 4th March 9pm UK time.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited March 2010
    Yeah one day should be fine, sorry :) I hate time zones too o_o
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    That's more than okay <3

And yes, they're so annoying! To think it never bothered me until the internets.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ahh so many things changed by that pesky internet.

Edit: Such as my ability to type without making stupid mistakes ^_^;
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Gah, my game has been playing up like all of today :/
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Oh noes! O.O
  • Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited March 2010
    Arheghwehrh, the forums hasn't worked for me all day, but now it's working again! Yay me. Haha.

I can't wait for the scores. The deadline is tomorrow, right? I guess Thursday is tomorrow no matter what timezone you're in at the moment :XD: lol.