Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Superheroes/Supervillains Modelling Competition** FINAL DEADLINE 5TH MARCH.

Comments

• Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2010
    ...Heavy Rain. Oh.My.God Heavy Rain...

It's so freakin' awesome! I can't believe this but I'm actually shaking. I never thought I could get that way about a bunch of pixels but... WOW.
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    My brother has a PS3 but he never lets me use it. I wanted to get a Wii for when I'm here at my BFs place though
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think Heavy Rain has got to be one of the most shocking, emotionally compelling game I've ever played. I mean the last time I felt like this was during a certain scene towards the end of Metal Gear Solid 4 that only someone with a heart of stone wouldn't feel anything towards.
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited February 2010
    @Dark- You're a girl? >.< *facepalmfacedeskfacespike*

Anyways- Dragon Age: Origins and Guild Wars FTW
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, didn't you know? ^_^;
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    Mass Effect has one of the most compelling and intricate stories to me. But I don't play much else so I can't compare it to anything
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I actually didn't XD

Hm... makes me want to go play on my 360 for a day or two straight XD Next weekend though ;) Hockey game to go to tomorrow :P
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've been tempted by Mass Effect. Is it it more of a shooter or is it more RPG style?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mass Effect is epic. I still have to play the second. And I need to get Bioshock 2

ME is like a mix of RPG and shooter, I think
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2010
    DS-My son was shocked about all the twists the game has. He kept telling me about all the dynamics!! I will not ruin it for you.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think I'm about halfway through now. I just made it to the junkyard. I remember this from the trailer so... I'm rather worried for Jayden right now because he's my favourite.

I've done rather well so far, I almost got Madison killed once but other than that I've done pretty good.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've never even heard of Heavy Rain >.<
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OMG you must play it. It's like an interactive movie that's the most compelling game I've played in a long time.
  • Options
    Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sun2401 wrote:
    Cecesaun1 wrote:
    Sun your picture is stunning!! Great work! Still working on mine. I had NO lair so I'm having to build from scratch. I know something that you could have put in your pic that matches your story... I don't know if it's allowed for me to tell you, and you may not even like it... Regardless...your pic is perfect!

Thank you so much Cece! I am blushing, you made me happy! I was still uncertain about a lot of things and I forgot to add her boots leaning on the wall! I also had pics of her actually excercing, but it looked dumb to me.

You have me very curious now. You might as well tell me, it is too late for me to add anything.

You said that she 'sleeps on a mat' and it made me think of this cute 'yoga mat' that I saw, it was very cute, had some cute candles with it and I think some towels. But your pic is PERFECT the way it is! I can't take my eyes off of the wolf!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My son says be careful of MADJACK, B/C Norman died in the car shredder. Norman Jayden is my son's favorite character as well. My son says do not overdose on the tripto.

@Cece-I saw that but didn't know it came w/the mat. I was looking for something too!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'll get around to looking at it :P
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm trying to get him off that stuff. I assume the easy option would be to get him to take it but that stuff can't be good for him anyway so I'd rather not. I've seen the shredder in the trailer but looking around I've also found an acid bath... nice guy this Mad Jack.

I KNEW as soon as the junkyard appeared in his ARI file I was in for it. I've watched this trailer countless times and I know this is an intense scene. I think there's about 4 or 5 different ways he can get killed in this chapter.

Edit: I think I screwed up the last trial though. I just couldn't do it... it didn't seem right for Ethan to do that given the circumstances.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Was that the trial w/the poison?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Poison? I haven't seen that one. It was the trial with the gun.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Forget it! He keeps explaining things to me, but not sure where in the game it was and doesn't want to ruin it for you, you are on your own - have fun :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No worries. I just have to get myself ready to do the junkyard... it's a QTE I've been dreading ever since I saw the trailer because it looks so intense.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    DS -how did it go??
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah how did it go?

I have 3 hatchlings now! 2 hatched over night, I picked up one a long with 2 other eggs, and I'm waiting for my other two original eggs to hatch :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited February 2010
    From what I know, she's having 'fun' with it :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lawl
    23uvol1.jpg