Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Superheroes/Supervillains Modelling Competition** FINAL DEADLINE 5TH MARCH.

Comments

• Options
    SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Eee, can't wait to see it, Sun!

The advantage is that you can get the best ideas first :)
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    In this competition I wouldn't think there would really be issues with people comming up with the same idea. All of our heroes/villains are so different from each other
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2010
    I am so nervous! :roll:
    Nevaeh is a fugitive even though she is the good guy (so to speak). It is too dangerous for her to stay too close to the city. On the outskirts of the city, deep in the woods, Nevaeh stumbled upon an old abandoned ruin. She believes it to be some sort of old temple or shrine. Here she spends her daytime hours mostly sleeping in its shelter, protected by the trees and nature. Intinctly she is a nightime being. She just has the bare neccessities, warmth, a roof, and a mat to sleep on. She collects a few thing from the city like food, magazines, and clothes. She finds her home comforting compared to where she came from. She is free.

In this picture Nevaeh just woke up as dusk is approaching. She is getting ready to do a few stretches to get her blood moving and her restless muscles limber. She will be ready to stalk the city for trouble when the sun drifts behind the horizon.

Nevaeh4d.jpg"width=690"

full image

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/sun2401/Nevaeh/Nevaeh4d.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    True, true! And we don't mark down if people happen to use similiar ideas or themes, it's not a case of first come, first serve here. Since we all have different timezones, schedules, game behaviour, etc.

Edit: Oh wow, Sun! Gorgeous work! <3
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Great picture sun! that looks like same wolf GD used in one of her pictures for charmed, lol. Really cool pic though
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks
    It probably is, there are not many good google images of wolves that are face forward or standing. I do not remember GD's picture to be sure though.
  • Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited February 2010
    Ok, here's my entry:
    1zx2wxc.png
    Full-size: http://i47.tinypic.com/262ksv7.png

Sorry if you think the colours are kind of clashing, but I kind of liked it that way, since she's standing out a bit more :XD: Since Xsandra has never been a child, since she got born in a lab, she enjoys childrenstuff and childrenpatterns. She's not that grown up, actually, and she enjoys it to the fullest, since she's never going to age up anyway! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh very nice PiaPia... and you didn't stretch the page this time, LoL.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    PiaPia, I love it! And especially the explanation behind it. Her pose makes this picture, by the way :D
  • Options
    altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited February 2010
    Really impressed with the last round! Great ideas DS and fantastic photos everyone. This is very quickly becoming the modelling event to watch (after Charmed of course ;-)).
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited February 2010
    @ RD: Lol, haha :oops: I tend to stretch the page a bit when I forget to resize the picture after editing the borders on, but this time I didn't make any borders, so I'm safe :XD: haha.

@ Squally: Yeah, I love the "Adventorous"-trait animations for my Sims :XD: And I thought it fit really well in that picture too!
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2010
    Wow! Amazing pictures so far guys. I'm really loving how different these two pictures alone are from one another.

Blah sorry not very coherant... a solid 4-5 hours of Heavy Rain will do that to you.

Jayden <3
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Wow! Amazing pictures so far guys. I'm really loving how different these two pictures alone are from one another.

Blah sorry not very coherant... a solid 4-5 hours of Heavy Rain will do that to you.

Jayden <3

My son finished the game in 3 days, but he is going to play again b/c it can be different each time.
  • Options
    Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sun your picture is stunning!! Great work! Still working on mine. I had NO lair so I'm having to build from scratch. I know something that you could have put in your pic that matches your story... I don't know if it's allowed for me to tell you, and you may not even like it... Regardless...your pic is perfect!
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited February 2010
    mine will be done over the weekend
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cecesaun1 wrote:
    Sun your picture is stunning!! Great work! Still working on mine. I had NO lair so I'm having to build from scratch. I know something that you could have put in your pic that matches your story... I don't know if it's allowed for me to tell you, and you may not even like it... Regardless...your pic is perfect!

Thank you so much Cece! I am blushing, you made me happy! I was still uncertain about a lot of things and I forgot to add her boots leaning on the wall! I also had pics of her actually excercing, but it looked dumb to me.

You have me very curious now. You might as well tell me, it is too late for me to add anything.
  • Options
    samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited February 2010
    OK here is my picture, I have no idea where my photo skills have gone! ^-^
    6rpzba.png

When Elmerelda became an angel she expected to be whisked off to a beautiful sanctuary of flowers and trees and peace but instead she was shoved into a cold dingy room with no more than a bed and a side table to her name and the people she has to share her room with.... Sometimes Elmerelda wishes she never became an angel, wan't this the way villans were treated? Who were these scientests to do that to her. She thought they would become her friends but she knows now she is nothing more than a creation that they can easily replace.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Where is everybody today?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was wondering that to... I have like nothing to do, well i mean I've got competition photos and homework, but like I said nothing. LoL, i like to talk to people when I'm doing it, it makes it go easier for me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Just got home, thought the forum would have livened up by now!

I like to juggle myself :-), I do a few things, check the forum, do a few things, etc. My husband is working late tonight, so I have the evening free. Mmmm, a glass of wine maybe?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's very quiet around these parts! Well DS is playing Heavy Rain and talking to me, I'm playing Fable 2 and talking to her... :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    That's what I'm having Sun, having a glass of wine, which is making certain aspects difficult as they were already difficult when I woke up this morning... but yeah I like my wine what can I say.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    unfortunately every good thing has its downfall.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Indeed! My BF is absorbed in ME2 at present so I'm sitting out here entertaining myself :(.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    @squally-I would be bug eyed if I played a game that long!

@RD-I am always entertaining myself! Been married for awhile and my kids are teens!