Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Angeles BETA RELEASED!!!

Comments

• Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited February 2010
    Wow i wish i had that! Bookmarked! :)
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    MarianoPMarianoP Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2010
    Looks nice.

Where did you get the tall buildings from? Did you make them?

yeah I made them! I wish EA would just give us an unlimited Floors cheat already!

Hey, great world...

Love those buildings, please tell me how to do that...

If you have a tutorial or a link to a site that explain how to...

Keep the good work

8)
  • Options
    Minimelo649Minimelo649 Posts: 373 New Member
    edited February 2010
    MarianoP wrote:
    Looks nice.

Where did you get the tall buildings from? Did you make them?

yeah I made them! I wish EA would just give us an unlimited Floors cheat already!

Hey, great world...

Love those buildings, please tell me how to do that...

If you have a tutorial or a link to a site that explain how to...

Keep the good work

8)

Its not hard... i can whip up a quick tutorial for you!
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited February 2010
    Amazing :D
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Napa is awesome, i'm very much looking forward to your awesomeness!
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited February 2010
    SOOOOOO???? Opinions on update 5..... NAPA!!!
    Nice job on Napa. It's probably one of my favorite parts of California in general and even though I know that it's pretty far away from Los Angeles in real life, I think it's cool you included it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    debra1970p wrote:
    SOOOOOO???? Opinions on update 5..... NAPA!!!
    Nice job on Napa. It's probably one of my favorite parts of California in general and even though I know that it's pretty far away from Los Angeles in real life, I think it's cool you included it.

I SOOOO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! I have a TOTAL mancrush on huge vineyards, and always dreamed of going to Napa, or someplace in Italy maybe! lmao! when I was building it, I struggled with adding it at all because like you said Napa isnt anywhere close to LA, and all my sections of my world are in the right position. (size, no. position, yes! lol)But i really wanted to add a vineyard, and a huge lot for people who use huge lots, so i thought it would be a good idea!

Im glad you guys like it! more coming soon!
  • Options
    joeyml01joeyml01 Posts: 7
    edited February 2010
    dude! u are representin LA! i used to hang in santa monica all the time! **** i miss it there...screw ohio and its snow! lol but once its up for download im geettin it!
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I love your world :D Great work. The only advice i could think of is to add more color/texture to the city part. It looks just kind of bland compared to Napa. But other than that, fantastic work!
  • Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited February 2010
    Wow this may be the first world I actually download. I am bookmarking this thread. Let us know when its fully complete. You have some waiting fans!
  • Options
    jon007200jon007200 Posts: 151 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi everyone

I just thought there should be a lot of gold in the world from the california gold rush.

Im working on New York with a lot of mafia families with there compounds upstate and a lot of rabbit holes to buy out.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    jon007200 wrote:
    Hi everyone

I just thought there should be a lot of gold in the world from the california gold rush.

Im working on New York with a lot of mafia families with there compounds upstate and a lot of rabbit holes to buy out.

makes sense.... I think i can add lots of gold....
  • Options
    namtab2009namtab2009 Posts: 14
    edited February 2010
    this looks great!
  • Options
    don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited February 2010
    love it! adding napa valley was a great idea? what else are you thinking of adding before u finish?
  • Options
    BleachBleedBleachBleed Posts: 188 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Amazing! Love it! As many on here said, i might actually download this, its really awesome. Have you created other worlds? or is it your first?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was thinking about adding a San Franny area, if we had a more elaborate way of making bridges... But then i settled on even if we could, my world is LA, not California overall! I only added Napa because i wanted to give legacy players someplace to go, and i have a thing for vineyards! Lol :)

this is actually my second world! My first was a FAILURE of the EPIC VARIETY! lmao
    i dont know what happened but apparently second time is the charm! Lmao!
  • Options
    DreamInCompanyDreamInCompany Posts: 21 New Member
    edited February 2010
    BEAUTIFUL CAN I DOWNLOAD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Patience my friend! Patience! Lmao!
  • Options
    aguigizmoaguigizmo Posts: 23 New Member
    edited February 2010

You done a great job Minime!! I can't wait to see it complete and download it.. ')

I wish I was as creative as many of you are.

Are you familiar with San Diego?? Harbor area?? I would love to see that.. Maybe that can be your next project??? ;) Seriously, I would love for anyone to make that for me but would also like to see it with lots of residents lots, not just little lots but an average size.. Anyone willing??? What do you think Minimelo649???? ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    aguigizmo wrote:

You done a great job Minime!! I can't wait to see it complete and download it.. ')

I wish I was as creative as many of you are.

Are you familiar with San Diego?? Harbor area?? I would love to see that.. Maybe that can be your next project??? ;) Seriously, I would love for anyone to make that for me but would also like to see it with lots of residents lots, not just little lots but an average size.. Anyone willing??? What do you think Minimelo649???? ;)

Thanks!

Im actually not familiar with the San Diego area at all, so I would have to research. And me being the obsessive compulsive that I am, research extensively!

Plus, I already have another project next in line. But its a relatively small project. Not near as grand as this one. So im planning no longer than three to four weeks... After that, who knows? Well see! I'll give you a buzz if things fall into place! lol
  • Options
    MarcoMuffinMarcoMuffin Posts: 177 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I WANT IT NOOWWW!

please don't tell me it requires WA!
    pLEASE please!!
  • Options
    ZombieScout13ZombieScout13 Posts: 417 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Thats so good!! I love it...I live in Australia so Im excited that I can pretend Im in LA haha

This looks fantastic...really does.
  • Options
    Carbonite101Carbonite101 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Oh wow! I am so downloading this when it's available. It's gonna be the first custom world I use on my new computer that I'm getting soon. This world will probably NOT work on a crappy computer since it's so amazing and detailed.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thats so good!! I love it...I live in Australia so Im excited that I can pretend Im in LA haha

OMG Your so Lucky! Los Angeles AND Australia are two of my DREAM places....uugghh! im extremely jelous that you! get to live there!!! if it were possible to make the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge trust me.... Australia would be my next world!

And thanks for all the positive reviews! Any takers on my offer for some lots?
  • Options
    Brookie1128Brookie1128 Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2010
    This looks AMAZING! Not only is it an accurate portrayal of LA, but it is one of the most complete worlds i've seen. From the row houses, to the mansions, there are houses for sims of all economic levels, and theres also a vineyard and a pier! I can't wait to play this world. thank youu for making it so incredible :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top