Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Angeles BETA RELEASED!!!

Comments

• Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    OMG hurry hurry hurry! I love it!!!

You know I think this is the best I have seen. I mean I have seen another one based off of Los Angeles as well and it looks pretty darn great too but for some reason, I am attracted to yours because it actually looks playable.
    At least we hope it is anyway : )

So keep up the good work!

I hope the Sims Team is looking at this thread and keeping up with your awesome hood. Maybe they will feature it in a future EP. Hows that for recognition?

Well keep it going. We are patiently waiting!
  • Options
    bgrateful2697bgrateful2697 Posts: 138 New Member
    edited March 2010
    when will this be ready??? I WANT IT!!! LOL!!
  • Options
    don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited March 2010
    any idea on a release date? i speak for all of us when i say we can't wait! lol
  • Options
    Amelia097Amelia097 Posts: 183
    edited March 2010
    Just a question, will this come with pre-made famillies?
  • Options
    SammidysamSammidysam Posts: 133
    edited March 2010
    Amelia097 wrote:
    Just a question, will this come with pre-made famillies?
    I don't think worlds can come with pre-made Sims.
  • Options
    XxCookieDoughxXXxCookieDoughxX Posts: 1,118 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow, wondeful and realistic world you got there! I especially love the beach, and the Hollywood sign is a nice touch! :P

You must be making it perfect if you haven't quite finished yet, eh?

And I do wish some worlds came with pre-made families. Eventhough EA's ones are boring with no story line, starting a legacy there is ok because you have people to socalize with.
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2010
    It looks magnificent! I can hardly wait to play this world too but sometimes you just can't rush greatness!
  • Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited March 2010
    I am very impressed at the work you have done and how well it does represent the Los Angeles-Hollywood area of my beloved Southern California [and here I am stuck for prob the rest of my life in horrid Sacramento!) - I grew up in El Segundo - but my heart is in San Diego. Only one question - is this uploaded to the exchange yet?

Also - I am trying to build some modern/retro 50s/stark lines-glass-metal-etc homes from some floorplans I downloaded - do you still need any? - if so- lot sizes, and maybe a general idea of your concept of the household that would live in it/them - singles, childless couples, babies-children-teens- color schemes - as I 'Create-A-Style' almost everything that goes into one of my lots with patterns I create. - which is why I only have 13 lots uploaded and about 2 dozen wip's in different stages of completion.

off to search for your world..
  • Options
    gurra09gurra09 Posts: 138 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm really looking forward to get this world in my game as soon as it's finished. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    evilvampire5566evilvampire5566 Posts: 195 New Member
    edited March 2010
    that looks awesome! but my computer is crap so i have to wait till like xmas to get an awesome computer to play that!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Sammidysam wrote:
    I don't think worlds can come with pre-made Sims.
    Ok thanks (:
  • Options
    Minimelo649Minimelo649 Posts: 373 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys, sorry Ive been off the grid for a while!
    This link explains why and also announces some big news (dont worry, nothing bad!)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/186159.page#2225141

Check it out!

Ill be on later to answer your posts that i havent gotten to!

Thanks! Much simming love!
  • Options
    munckeimunckei Posts: 648 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Awesome, i like downtown the most. Great work and i am certain this should get a featured status.

One thing though, i hope you have a few apartment buildings in downtown. Im building sunset valley up but i am going to transfer all my buildings to my world when i download CAW when it is out of beta status.

If you want, i can give you one of my apartment buildings through e-mail.
    (through e-mail so it stays private, because i love my deisgns and am going to upload them all at 1 time, also wanting to do a advertising campaign, youtube, sims sories etc.)

If you do though you will have to wait as none are complete, only finished facade on them all as well as core on most of them.
    (core is staircase, i wish there was elevators.)
  • Options
    SForresterSForrester Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2010
    Minimelo649

Totally love your LA world your making and looking foward to downloading.

Your LA world is FLANASTIC

as a huge fan of Stephanie Forrester in my fav soap B&B could you please add the Forrester Mansion in the excange area its also in my fav list.

tumblr_ljevkx1LHB1qfgm55_zpseb50a181.gif
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited April 2010
    OMG I am totally looking forward to this, I have to admit I wasnt sure if I would like it straight away, but now I am loving it more and more, especially Napa Valley (looks like its taken from Sim France). LOVE IT!!!
  • Options
    nvaughnnvaughn Posts: 46 New Member
    edited April 2010
    SForrester wrote:
    Minimelo649

Totally love your LA world your making and looking foward to downloading.

Your LA world is FLANASTIC

as a huge fan of Stephanie Forrester in my fav soap B&B could you please add the Forrester Mansion in the excange area its also in my fav list.

Yes the Forrester Mansion would be great! I use to watch it with my grandma!
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited April 2010
    How many lots will be in napa valley and what sizes?
  • Options
    kittyandjamkittyandjam Posts: 74 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I wouldn't mind making community for this world if anyone wants it. :) Like pre-made sims to go with it
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited April 2010
    Very impressive! How many lots are there? Does the game run ok with that many lots?
  • Options
    landoggylandoggy Posts: 88 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow, this is AMAZING! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hey, have you considering creating the Hollywood Forever cemetary? It is an amazing cemetary in hollywood with neat statues and mausoleums and fountains...a lot of stars are buried there. I think it would be fun for you to make it because you could fool around with statues and use them as gravestones, plus you can set real headstones with the buydeub cheat. Just a thought, lol!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    *buydebug
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    don151516 wrote:
    Hey, have you considering creating the Hollywood Forever cemetary? It is an amazing cemetary in hollywood with neat statues and mausoleums and fountains...a lot of stars are buried there. I think it would be fun for you to make it because you could fool around with statues and use them as gravestones, plus you can set real headstones with the buydeub cheat. Just a thought, lol!
    I agree lol (:
    I've been looking for that EVERYWHERE, I completley forgot what it was.
  • Options
    RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
    edited April 2010
    This world is amazing. I can't wait to download it and play in it. I've been wanting a true "city" feel for a world and this is just the thing. That it also happens to be L. A. rocks. Amazing work!
  • Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited April 2010
    🐸🐸🐸🐸!It's awesome!!We all like it but other ppl don't know about it!It's incredibly awesome!!PM me when it's out!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top