Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Denizen vs Project Renee

We know the drill now .https://store.steampowered.com/app/2010030/Denizen/
This another life sims .

Comments

• Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,446 Member
    It releases tomorrow, April 29th.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,248 Member
    It releases tomorrow, April 29th.

For early access might buy it.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,328 Member
    edited April 28
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,343 Member
    Cool. I wish them the best of luck, but I don't like the looks of the characters. I like the Sims in TS4 much better. I am cheering for Project Renee (TS5). I really hope they make the Sims look beautiful because that's the most important part for me. So far, none of these alternative life simulator games have characters that I find attractive. The closest one I would have to say is inZOI. The characters don't look too bad, but still not as nice as TS4 characters.
  • Options
    Well I play its fun,but basic.There are hunger,hygine,thirst need.

There three jobs.I choosed the pizza carerr .
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,543 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Cool. I wish them the best of luck, but I don't like the looks of the characters. I like the Sims in TS4 much better. I am cheering for Project Renee (TS5). I really hope they make the Sims look beautiful because that's the most important part for me. So far, none of these alternative life simulator games have characters that I find attractive. The closest one I would have to say is inZOI. The characters don't look too bad, but still not as nice as TS4 characters.

I am feeling the same way. I had high hopes for Life By You, but their art direction, or lack of it, seems to be the weakest link. I think modders might be their savior, as well as the heavy game-play customization systems. I feel like if I tried to bring any of my TS4 sims over to their game they would look hideous in comparison. That's not good for 10 year old game to have better looking characters than a brand new one. LBY is still in development, but I doubt the characters are going to improve significantly. The recent changes have been minor.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 721 Member
    I've seen this game before, old news to me, seen it like a year ago.
    It's still lacking content I see... I'm not buying it, not until it has enough content...
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,962 Member
    I was watching with some interest until I saw the ingame car shopping app that advertised a car with the slogan "Don't be a pansy"

... yeah no, I won't be buying this
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,446 Member
    Yeah...not surprising this game is empty. This and Live the Life seem similar in that regard.

I think the quadfecta of life simulation games will be PR, PL, LBY, and IZ, in no particular order.

HNfXSmq.png
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    Yeah...not surprising this game is empty. This and Live the Life seem similar in that regard.

I think the quadfecta of life simulation games will be PR, PL, LBY, and IZ, in no particular order.

HNfXSmq.png

I think the game has potentional.Life by you added a lot.The developer now has a roadmap going to add more lots and marriage and children mechanic in the future.

Denizen to me has the potentional,but it probably will be a few more updates until than
  • Options
    Why I prefer releastic character style.Aleast with Sims 4 is still a style and proportions are good.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited May 2
    Wow I never heard anything about this game Denizen outside of this post and will check it out but there are now a lot of Sims games coming out like InZoi and the characters are lifelike and that is going to be interesting, LBY will be tentatively out in EA in June and still have my eyes on that and then there is Paralives. EA/Maxis may have to step up on their games as they are facing competition now and can't come half stepping.
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,543 Member
    edited May 3
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Wow I never heard anything about this game Denizen outside of this post and will check it out but there are now a lot of Sims games coming out like InZoi and the characters are lifelike and that is going to be interesting, LBY will be tentatively out in EA in June and still have my eyes on that and then there is Paralives. EA/Maxis may have to step up on their games as they are facing competition now and can't come half stepping.

I've always been a "Watcher" kind of player where we are pretty much God to our sims.
    So I've never wanted to actually be the sim, But this game has me curious. However it seems a bit sparse and repetitive.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    I might make a review of it.They said they will have regular updates.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

I've always been a "Watcher" kind of player where we are pretty much God to our sims.
    So I've never wanted to actually be the sim, But this game has me curious. However it seems a bit sparse and repetitive.

Yes, I found the EA does not have a lot of options or features yet I expected that as it is in early development, Bit I will keep on monitoring it and hope for the best.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »

Yes, I found the EA does not have a lot of options or features yet I expected that as it is in early development, Bit I will keep on monitoring it and hope for the best.

Let's hope for the best.
  • Options
    Denizen update now has fishing and selling fish.