Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 15TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 15TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul Sul everyone!

It's finally Friday, and what a week it's been! Does anyone have any fun weekend plans? I'd love to hear about it! I'm ready to relax with a good movie and a nice hot bubble bath.

Now let's check out this week's illuminating highlights!

owbkfxtarssv.jpeg
Paper lanterns in Sixam, posted here, by @lanlyn

• Last Friday, we celebrated International Women's Day, so we'll kick this week off with this International Women's' Day Celebration discussion started by @lizzielilyy to share our favorite women in The Sims and why we love them so much. While it's hard to pick just one, both Bella Goth and Bonehilda hold a special place in my heart and are easily my favorites with their mysterious yet kind personalities and impeccable fashion sense πŸ‘ πŸ‘— But tell us about the women Sims in your game - what wonderful things have they achieved and how do they inspire you? Show us your screenshots and share your stories of your favorite women Sims and tell us why you love them!
  • With so many occult options to play with, @NRowe wants to know which occult is your favorite to play with, or if you prefer playing with human Sims. While ghosts and specters aren't fully considered their own occult type, they are absolutely my favorite as I love all the chaos they cause in my house by possessing and breaking all my appliances πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» But which occult is your favorite? Do you prefer Spellcasters with potion brewing and conjuring Familiars, or would you rather play as a fierce and powerful Werewolf? Tell us which occult type is your favorite to play with and why!
  • Up next, @EnkiSchmidt is looking for some help with naming their most recent BB unit droid. This little droid was created with the intent to help the local police with organized crime around Black Spire and is currently owned by an atoned General Hux. Even though the First Order has been cleared from the city and this droid works for The Resistance, my vote for a name would have to be Sheev, as Palpatine is my all time favorite character in the Star Wars universe, although the suggestion for BeBo is definitely my second choice. So what name would you give to this little droid? Be sure to share all your most clever name suggestions with us! πŸŒŒπŸ”«β­
  • And for our weekly featured build, I've found this impressive farmhouse style vet clinic, Happy Paws created by @masajo. This multi-purpose lot includes not only a full vet clinic downstairs but also has a furnished private upstairs apartment so your Sim never has to leave the lot to go to work! The interior is designed with a stunning mix of black and wood tones with modern dΓ©cor and furnishing, while the outside is beautifully landscaped with a full BBQ pit and seating area, and an obstacle course for training your furry friends. So if you've been looking to dive into the vet career and need the right clinic to get started, you'll definitely want to check this one out! πŸΎπŸˆπŸ•
  • Last month, we announced the closure of The Sims forums and the move to our new forums site, EA forums. We've now reached the cut-off date for posts migrating to the new forums, so @EgonVM has started this Final Months of The Sims Forums discussion to chat about all our fondest memories and any regrets we may have. I've so enjoyed my time here with you all on these forums, and my only regret is that I didn't join this forum earlier, but I'm so looking forward to continuing to create memories and wonderful experiences with you all on the new site! As for my fondest memories here, I'll just drop my two absolute favorite threads ever - Townie Fashion Police and the absolute chaos of the Simtimates kit screenshot thread, specifically this screenshot that will live forever in my heart. But what are your favorite memories, and what have you enjoyed the most during your time here? Please share all your stories with us as we get ready to move on to bigger and better things!

And that's all for another fantastic week! As always, stay safe, have a wonderful weekend, and happy Simming πŸ’š
Till next time!

EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments