Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Days of Simsmas - 2023 Edition

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
Sul sul, all!

Happy to officially announce the return of the 2023 edition of the 12 Days of Simsmas, and just like last year we're also including our sister site Answers HQ in the festivities as well.

Interested in some free Sims DLC? We're hosting a giveaway that will be running over on Answers HQ, so be sure to check the official rules here and start commenting over on our AHQ post here! Drawing closes on December 30th, 2023 at 11:59pm PT.

I can't wait to share all we've got to show over the next 12 days, make sure to check back here each day for a new activity! But for now, It's time to swap out those avatars for your Simsmassy best, continue defending your Spotify Wrapped, and click below for today's activity:

Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Yay! Simsmas is officially here. Happy Simsmas to all my forum friends and our awesome administrators!
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    So excited - I always love doing the little Simsmas challenges so much!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Yay, Merry Simsmas.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited December 2023
    I'll try to keep up with challenges this year :sweat_smile:

as for my Spotify wrapped though...
    there is no defending it :joy: I just put everything that sounds fun in my liked songs and listen to whatever shuffles out

and the jams are mostly old cause I have absolutely no idea where to find good new music / artists anymore :sweat_smile:

which is partly my fault for getting easily annoyed by the smallest things

so many songs yeeted out of list just because of singer or the lyrics bothering me one morning :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Back home but super tired, will start these challenges tomorrow. See you all then <3
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Always love this tradition, happy holidays, everyone! :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    I would like to know why residents of Quebec are excluded! Not fair!
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited December 2023
    @Ziafar I think Quebec has laws that forbid it. From Google:
    Quebec's contest laws are meant to protect its residents from false contests and make sure the prizes they win from contests are legit.
    ETA:
    "The Criminal Code prohibits awarding prizes solely on the basis of chance or requiring a participant to pay money or other valuable consideration in order to participate in the contest or draw if the prize is goods, wares or merchandise."
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    Thank you @Belalucina for the answer Too bad. Well the law means well, but this contest is not fraudulent.
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Yay! Simsmas! I love doing all these challenges <3! I guess I'm late to the party :o, but better late than never! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Woo! It’s nearly Christmas in my game so I can get some cool screenshots with my current families.
  • Options
    Yay! Simsmas! I love doing all these challenges <3! I guess I'm late to the party :o, but better late than never! B)

Yay so glad you are joining us <3
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @mcrudd :)! This is so fun every year B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you very much @EA_Solaire and @EA_Cade for our Simsmas challenges, hope you both have a lovely new year and all your wishes comes true <3
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @EA_Solaire and @EA_Cade for these really fun Simsmas challenges B)! I hope you're both having an awesome holiday season B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager
    Thank you all so much for participating this year! Simsmas is by far my favorite time of year, and we had an absolute blast putting this together for you πŸ˜„

Hoping you all had a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year's πŸ’š
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Sul sul,

That's a wrap on Simsmas for 2023! I hope everyone had fun and nobody is too scarred from the horse/reindeer abominations we had you make.

This event is a ton of work and effort for @EA_Solaire and myself, but seeing all of your comments and participation totally makes it worth while.

Thank you all!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: Β»
    participation totally makes it worth while.

Aww, now I feel bad not to actually paint the reindeer :) Oh whoops, did I said that out loud?!? πŸ‘€
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    Thank you @simgirl1010 !
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Congrats! :)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: Β»
    participation totally makes it worth while.

Aww, now I feel bad not to actually paint the reindeer :) Oh whoops, did I said that out loud?!? πŸ‘€

same :sweat_smile: I was unfortunately too busy again during holiday season to play/participate all that much and my game was stuck trying to have spooky season instead πŸ’€

now I finally have Winterfest in calendar next week wee :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    @LeucosiaX Congrats! :)

thank you @coolsim9999999 πŸ™‚

I got the Modern Lux kit, and I think it's tremendous! I really recommend it- it has a lot of gameplay items which I love in kits!
  • Options
    You're welcome @LeucosiaX :) --- oh, good choice! :)
    4kkjdXo.png