Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch
This topic is for collecting reports on mod and custom content status after the June 14, 2022 Werewolves patch. Most mod updates are reported here; updates that only add a translation and non-broken CC updates might not be.
A big thank you
to everyone who posted info here and elsewhere while I was on holiday till the 16th! As of the end of the 16th, the list is mostly
up to date.
A few notes to keep this thread helpful for others and manageable for me:
- Please keep discussion to reports of broken or updated mods and CC.
- Please test mods before you report them broken (instructions below). When you report them broken, please tell me how they are broken and how you tested.
- Please don’t report mods as working unless you are the creator or an official tester for a creator or you have a direct report from the creator.
- Please don’t ask about mods that haven’t been reported on yet or which mod broke your save.
- This is not a support thread. If you need support, please use the Discord support servers.
Thank you for helping keep this list working!GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY
Mods that breaks the T-for-Teen game rating CANNOT be named or discussed in these official Sims forums. It’s against Forum Rules
. Some creators of these mods also won’t be reported here depending on how sending you to their content works. Please see creators’ own social media.Also not listed:
Mods/CC by people who copy other people’s mods/CC, copy other companies’ copyrighted content or trademarks, pirate software or openly support software piracy, or do not release free public updates within 3 weeks.TESTING FOR BROKEN MODS
Before reporting a mod is broken, test it
- Back up your saves in case you save over or corrupt a favorite file while you’re testing.
- Remove everything else from your Mods folder. Leave only the mod being tested. This is the only way to be sure that the problem is not a conflict between mods.
- Delete the localthumbcache file. This step is important because the file holds the memory of mods. If you don’t delete it, you could still just be seeing a mod conflict or different broken mod.
- Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. If it’s still broken, please let me know! Tell me how it’s broken and how you tested it, and let the creator know too.
- To test if a last exception (LE) is being generated and why, you can use TwistedMexi’s Better Exceptions and/or Deaderpool's core MC Command Center files. These files rarely break after game updates. If you need help reading an LE, please head to a Discord server (see below). The Forums are an extremely awkward place for LE support, and this is not a support thread.
Support servers on Discord:
CC update news on Discord:
Want to be notified of new Broken/Updated Mods/CC lists and new Info threads? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising