Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Thread for the Legacy-Bachelor Challenge II. *CLOSED*

Comments

• Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    edited April 2023
    @Queenarella Yay! The casting thread is up! I am still behind on a few chapters but I would love to submit someone!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Same goes for me😊
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Forum name: Irishsong
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name: Maeve Stark
    Hometown: Brindelton Bay
    Family Members: Maeve have an older sister who she adores, a mother, and a father, and likes cats but sadly doesn’t currently own one.

Hobbies: Maeve enjoys reading, knitting, writing, cross stitch, and making content.

What would you like in a partner? I would like someone who is kind, patient, driven, enjoys old books and dusty sunlight? Or a flower garden. Or stained glass? Someone who loves me passionately and loves to experience new things.

What would you hate in a partner? I would hate if my partner were unfaithful or didn’t like my career choice. Laziness is a big one too. We all have to pull our own weight. Otherwise I’m pretty agreeable as long as they aren’t disrespectful or mean.

Dream career: Writer or content creator

Stuff I love: I love classic feeling things, cleanliness, children, growing things, bike rides, a new pair of tights, bright, bold colors. I love making things to make the world a better place, be that through writing or volunteer work. I like cold, chilly mornings, hot afternoons, a stormy night, and a stunning sunset/dawn. And don't be alarmed if I call you darling, hun, or dear.

(I imagine Maeve to have a mid-Atlantic accent, and speaks like she's from Downton Abbey? If that helps, great. If not, don't worry about it.)

Stuff I hate: I hate disorder, chaos, snakes, large spiders. Greed. Social injustice. You know, the bad stuff.

DKMBef6.png

tB92nBu.png

mZS3XBC.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2023
    Forum name: VanPelt81
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Wednesday Morning
    Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from?
    Family Members: Deliah Morning (mother), Friday Morning (father), Raquelle Morning (sister) -
    All estranged from Wednesday due to her wanting to live as her authentic self (feminine clothes & pronouns as well as tracking the paranormal)

Hobbies: Bowling, Dancing, Guitar, Painting, Photography, Programming, Research & Debate, Video Gaming, Writing
    What would you like in a partner? Creativity, Intelligence, Romance, pet lovers, Family Oriented sims
    What would you hate in a partner? Egotistical Sims, Ambitionless Sims, Argumentive Sims,
    Dream career: Paranormal Career
    Stuff I love: The occult, pursuing in the arts, video games, dancing, Metal Music, bowling,
    Stuff I hate: Americana Music, Tween Pop Music, complaining, arguments
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @afai1261 Thank you :) Raymond is awesome! Seeing him I knew he looked familiar :sweat_smile:

@TwinkiesLA & @Skeilah I reserve a spot for each of you :)

@Irishsong Maeve is lovely! Thank you :) Is the birthmark CC or from a pack? I stopped buying packs right before werewolves came out (my poor computer struggles with the current packs already).

@VanPelt81 Awesome, thank you! :) She sounds like she's like Wednesday Addams, but she looks totally different.
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella Thank you so much for reserving a spot! Here is my sim!

FoSPrB5.png

Gallery ID: shockmsd
    Name: Phoenix Gilliam
    Hometown: Windenburg
    Family Members: Ed Gilliam (Father), Nancy Gilliam (Mother), Colleen Gilliam-Scholl (Sister), Bernard Scholl (Brother-In-Law)
    Hobbies: Playing guitar, telling jokes, and working on my charisma skill in the mirror.
    What would you like in a partner?: I would like for them to be empathetic. Empathy is important, at least if you are me.
    What would you hate in a partner?: I would hate it if they didn’t understand me or my story. Also, if they make a big deal about the fact that I drowned. That is always uncomfortable.
    Dream Career: Politician, and specifically in the branch No Sim Left Behind (due to my circumstance). Leaving this world helped me realize how valuable it is, and I want to help it.
    Stuff I love: I love my sister, since our parents died not long before I did. I also care a ton about music, comedy, or both! It helps me forget.
    Stuff I hate: I hate the swimming pool! I drowned when I was a little boy. My parents died shortly after that of drowning and hunger. My sister, Colleen, was the only one left. She was the one that made me ambrosia. I also hate being a ghost, I hope I never go through that torture again, unless it is from old age.

*Note: Phoenix is from a played game (where he did die) but I checked, and he had no skills or anything.
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
  • Options
    @Queenarella the birthmarks were added in an update, they're not cc or from wearwolfs. Do you have the wedding pack? Some of her outfits are from there, I can change them if you don't have it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @TwinkiesLA Phoenix is awesome, thank you! <3 At first I was so confused because of all the parts where he died :sweat_smile: But then I read the ambrosia part! So cool B)

@Irishsong Oh nice, I didn't know that :) I'll have to check out CAS soon. I have the wedding pack, just love the CAS stuff and the little world we got. Tho it slows down my game a bit more :sweat_smile: The only packs I don't have are werewolves, high school, that new baby one and all the kits.
  • Options
    If you'd like, I can make a second Sim. Just give the say so and I'll make another.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MJ1n4Uq.png

Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    VLtsq2f.png

I uploaded my Ridley Legacy family (gen 5), where Lucy was born. Be sure to hit the cc button! Oh right, is there a way for you to delete all her skills? Cause the way she is uploaded now, she still has all her skills.

kC3pFoH.png
    I duplicated her and uploaded an empty version of her (by herself) on my Gallery too!

---

There's the alien-mom, Aria, and normal human-dad Seren (for context: he's transgender, f2m). Aria and Serens kids are twins - Lucy and Theo. Theo will be my gen 6 heir, but Lucy has no real purpose in life yet, so that's why I thought it would be nice to submit her here! Oh, if Lucy wins this by some miracle, I'll make sure to add Ava into my own save, marry them, and give them their own happily ever after in my own save :) If she doesn't, well then she has to find her own soulmate in my game, haha! Anyhow, I'm looking forward to it!

Name: Lucy Ridley
    Hometown: Brindleton Bay
    Family Members:
    • My mom, Aria Ridley
    • My dad, Seren Ridley
    • My annoying brother, Theo Ridley
    • Our ghost-dog, Ninja
    • Our cat, Boomer

Hobbies: I play Chess, like, a lot! I also spend lots of my time in mindfullness.
    What would you like in a partner? That they're smart, loving, have lots of patience with me cause I can be annoying.
    What would you hate in a partner? The opposites of above.
    Dream career: Something that calms me down, like gardening, painting or teaching maybe?
    Stuff I love: The color pink, cerebral sims, metal music, wellness
    Stuff I hate: Assembling furniture (I'm not handy), fitness, mischief
  • Options
    Hope all is well, @Queenarella. If you'd like me to make another sim, let me know. I'm looking forward to this getting off the ground! They're always so fun.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    If there is still room, I would like to create a sim for this, and will post tonight. Thanks :)
  • Options
    I am so sorry I didn't reply earlier! Life's been crazily busy... and awful :D

@Skeilah Lucy is lovely! I wonder what colour the babies can get with purple and green parents!

@Irishsong Thanks for your kind offer :) It seems we have enough candidates now tho.

@SoulGal7 I'd love to have one of your sims again :)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again. As far as I can remember Ava isn't even a young adult in the game yet. The High School pack really slowed aging down :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella - When Ava ages up and you are ready for some sims, include me in your notice. Thanks and have a great day!
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Thank you! I'll let you know :)
  • Options
    Thank you all for your patience! The final chapter before the bachelorette is posted and soon we can start with the bachelorette part :)

Please make sure your submitted sim is on the forum so I can find them :)

And I still need two reserved spots. Thanks :)

@afai1261 @TwinkiesLA @Skeilah @Irishsong @VanPelt81 @TheYayToast @SoulGal7
  • Options
    @Queenarella I can submit another sim this evening (it is now morning) after work if you want :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella - Will make a sim for this friday.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @Queenarella - If you don't have the new Horse Pack, I can re-do him in Basegame and Strangerville attire. I will upload to the gallery tomorrow.

Forum name: SoulGal7
    Gallery ID: SoulGal7
    Name: Cody Stetson
    Hometown: Chestnut Ridge

cody-stetson.png

Cody Stetson lived in Chestnut Ridge with his Grandpappy and his horse, Reno. This was no ordinary horse. Reno was a rescue horse and known for miles around as a champion, and Cody was known for miles around as a horse trainer and eligible bachelor. Cody worked hard and had little time for dating. But that didn't stop sims from swooning over him at the local bar when Cody kicked up his heels on a Saturday night.

dancing-is-in-my-bones.png

Life was hard, and Cody worked hard, too. And then, a few month's ago, his Grandpappy passed, and now Cody was left alone. Oh sure, Cody still had his horse...and many sims said that Cody preferred the company of horses to sims. And maybe that was true. But there were those nights when Cody sat on his porch looking out at the stars wondering if maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have someone there beside him. Maybe he'd make a wish on a shooting star that he'd find his love.

a-man-ad-his-horse.png

Hobbies: Cody enters horses in competitions and does horse training for neighbors. He likes to keep fit. He has a small garden, and is thinking about trying his hand at nectar making.
    What would you like in a partner? A sim who can dance. I am all for a hoedown on a Saturday night. And there ain't nothin' sweeter than doing a slow dance with that special sim.
    What would you hate in a partner? I ain't particular about things, but if a sim hates my horse, well then, move along.
    Dream career: Anything in the outdoors. Right now I do a lot of odd jobs for neighbors.
    Stuff I love: My horse, Ranch music.
    Stuff I hate: Being cooped up inside all the time.

Ok, he's up:

stetson-on-gallery.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I don't have the Horse Pack :/
  • Options
    @Skeilah Thanks, I think there are enough already for the bachelorette part :)
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Hi @Queenarella - I can re-do my sim in Strangerville and basegame clothing. Would that be alright?
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Yes, that would be great. Thank you :)
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Yes, that would be great. Thank you :)

@Queenarella - I will do that tonight when I am off work. Same background story. Thanks :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella - Ok, here he is again. Although it says there is an item from Horse Ranch in there, I double checked everything and can't find it. So, maybe a necklace or something. Hope this works for you. Loaded to the gallery. New Aspiration: Body Builder Traits: Hot Headed, Music Lover, Loves Outdoors

stetson-basegame.png

STETSON-PHOTO.png