Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Thread for the Legacy-Bachelor Challenge II. *CLOSED*

Comments

• Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks so much <3! I'll post my girl as soon as I can!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    laOatGQ.png

Forum name: RL
    Gallery ID: lolface2404
    Name: Valentina Goth
    Hometown: Willow Creek
    Family Members: My uncle Edison. He's only about ten years older than me but he practically raised me. As far as I know it's just him, I don't remember my parents. When I was a kid we got this weird letter and we moved to the old Goth manor in Willow Creek. We're not on the official family tree but we must have been all that was left.

Hobbies: Wellness, it keeps me grounded! Fitness and Dancing for the same reason. Also Research and Debate because if my temper's going to get me into arguments, I need to back up what I say.
    What would you like in a partner? I would like somebody active - no, passionate! Even if it's not yoga or fitness, I want my partner to be interested in things and work really hard at them. Also I'm a big romantic. Guess all those old romances in the Goth library got to me. I want to be swept off my feet and do the sweeping. Also, I suppose I should admit that I am hotheaded, so ideally this wouldn't scare my partner off.
    What would you hate in a partner? Somebody passive and negative, who doesn't care about things. 'Unflirty' Sims are not it for me! Uncle Edison also says I shouldn't end up with someone who won't stand up to me, and I guess he's right...
    Dream career: Lawyer! I do like to argue.
    Stuff I love: In addition to my hobbies, I enjoy being pampered. Also...romantic activities.
    Stuff I hate: Being bored, really. And cooking. I've just never been able to get my head around it.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @Queenarella They're very similar, but they're a fixed version of deja vu eyes. I was so happy when I found a program to fix old cc eyes because the creator never updated them.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella Here she is!

rw4WDm8.png

Gallery ID: shockmsd
    Name: Catalina Barnes
    Hometown: Oasis Springs
    Family Members: Meredith Barnes (Mother), Gary Barnes (Father), Bill Barnes (Brother)
    Hobbies: Programming, robotics, and rocket science.
    What would you like in a partner?: Best case scenario is if they have any interest in sci-fi.
    What would you hate in a partner?: Someone who gets in the way of my studies.
    Dream Career: Astronaut or Scientist
    Stuff I Love: Astronomy, star gazing, rocket ships, rocket science. Basically anything that has to do with space and adventure!
    Stuff I hate: I hate basements. Being underground means I am farther from the sky and closer to the ground. In fact I am inside the ground! My dream house would not have a basement included! I also don’t like gardening! Taking care of the ground that I yearn to be off of is so degrading!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @RL Valentina is lovely! Thank you! :) I like the Goth part, there's so much mystery in just the last name.

@Irishsong Oh I know that pain. I freaked out when I noticed a new game pack and its patch destroyed Meteor Eyes. Luckily I was desperate enough to beg all around the forum for help and a merciful simmer linked me to the updated version :love:

@TwinkiesLA Thank you! Catalina is great! A smart woman trying to win the heart of an alien bachelor!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited June 2022
    Note: Most of this has been directly copied from her original application for the Straud Legacy-Bachelor, but reduced to just the questions you want answered since the form for the other one is longer.
    I was going to change her aspiration and reupload her to the gallery but I realised I couldn't be bothered :joy:

EDEN VALENTINE
    DArAZRy.png
    2fVBGlh.png

Forum Name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Eden Valentine (Gallery Link)
    Hometown: Del Sol Valley
    Family Members: Luca Valentine (Father), Veronica Huntington (Mother)
    qMFc7dx.png
    oCqWWAY.png
    Kieran Valentine (Older Brother; Finn's twin)
    kwizitH.png
    Finn Valentine (Older Brother; Kieran's twin)
    j0d8iLy.png
    Rhys Valentine (Older Brother; Declan's twin)
    BEgvF79.png
    Declan Valentine (Older Brother; Rhys' twin)
    FdyPeyP.png

Hobbies: I love researching new ways to take over the world... I'm also one of the best singers you will ever have the fortune of hearing. My moves on the dance floor are unmatched. And I'm a big fan of yoga and the occasional deep tissue massage. Yoga is essential. (From likes and dislikes: dancing, singing, acting, research & debate, wellness and mischief)
    What would you like in a partner: I need a sim who will support my every endeavour, no matter how nefarious ;) And one who isn't opposed to a little plasma donation every now and again...
    Also if they know how to give massages... then I'm marrying them immediately. I love a good massage.
    What would you hate in a partner: If they don't support my ultimate dreams to take over the world or pamper me in the way I deserve, then don't even think about looking at me. You don't deserve me.
    Dream career: Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure... but I wish to destabilise and dismantle the justice system, and what better way to do that than from the inside - I want to be a judge.
    Stuff I love: My hobbies, massages, taking over the world, the suitably evil-sounding music my father plays on the pipe organ, my mother's movies, things that are expensive, the colours black, grey and white
    Stuff I hate: tween pop music, things that are cheap and nasty, the sun (*shudder*)

I know you didn't ask for one but she has a bio, and here it is lol:
    Eden is the youngest of the 5 children of world-renowned vampire pianist (and pipe-organist) Luca Valentine and his actress wife Veronica Huntington. And is also the only girl.
    As the baby of the family and the only girl, Eden was spoiled beyond all reason for most of her life (especially by her mother, who wanted only one boy and one girl but got four boys first, which is obviously SO awful) and got away with tormenting her older brothers a lot with her parents' belief that she was a perfect little angel. Maybe that was evidence of early acting ability...
    Her research has led her to believe that becoming a judge is one way of achieving her goal of conquering the world, so that's what she wants to do. Yes, really. The Watcher doesn't know why either.
    Other than that, she's never really had to think about what she really, truly wants in life, but does know that her manicure should always be perfect, the sun is a deadly laser and should always be hated, and that world domination is 100% an achievable and realistic goal.

She's a spoiled brat, that's it. That's her bio.
  • Options
    @afai1261

...Could we possibly see her brothers on the gallery too?
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @afai1261 Thank you! Eden is great! And I did not know that Veronica is her mother :o She was my last founder's spouse :sweat_smile:

@all:

Yesterday I noticed a tiny little thing about the founder that bothers me a bit too much. So I will change the first name soon. I'm not sure yet if he will be Elton Ramone, Freddie Ramone or Mozart "Mo" Ramone (yes, Mozart is a last name but he's an alien and has no idea how names on the world work :p )
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @RL
    RL wrote: »
    @afai1261

Haha alright!

Declan was actually uploaded last year, so he's here and the other three will be on the gallery as soon as I take out my default replacement CC and get back in game :smiley:

Kieran, Finn and Rhys are on the gallery now :)
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @RL
    RL wrote: »
    @afai1261

Haha alright!

Declan was actually uploaded last year, so he's here and the other three will be on the gallery as soon as I take out my default replacement CC and get back in game :smiley:

Kieran, Finn and Rhys are on the gallery now :)

Ahhhh! Thank you so much!
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I'm totally a loser that hasn't written the bio for my Sim! I will get to that now. 😭😭😭 Sorry for the delay!
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2022
    Alien Form:
    004.jpg

005.jpg

Human Form:
    006.jpg

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Azure Stardust
    Hometown: Oasis Springs
    Family Members: Mother (half-alien), Father (human), Grandmother (full alien)

Hobbies: Video Games, Rock Climbing, Bowling

What would you like in a partner?
    I want someone that’s willing to take risks and isn’t satisfied with just a life laying around on the couch. They should also be willing to listen since I babble on a lot when I get excited about something, but don’t worry! I’m willing to listen too! Oh and I guess they should be someone that is cool with my uh… weird skin condition… the whole being purple thing.

What would you hate in a partner?
    I don’t like lazy people. There’s too much to do and see to just sleep your life away! A big pet peeve of mine is people that eat with their mouth open, so there’s that?

Dream career: Education
    Stuff I love:
    I love the color purple (it clashes with my skin!), bunnies, and collecting fossils.

Stuff I hate:
    I hate the color yellow, winter holiday music, and Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes (that is a waste of both pancakes and gummy bears).

Link to Azure on the Gallery

(I have CC in game that's a default replacement for the alien eyes and the 3D eyelashes. She was uploaded to the gallery CC free. So, she'll have the usual creepy alien eyes. Lol.)
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    lvOMV3K.png

Forum name: pammiechick
    Gallery ID: pammiechick

Name: Wolfgang Winchester

Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from? San Myshuno

Family Members: Father: Adolfus Winchester Mother: Unknown. It is speculated that Wolfgang's mother ran off once she found out the father had...tendencies once the full moon arose. Thankfully, it didn't seem her little puppy er...child had the trait of the father but she wasn't going to stick around to find out. She had the kid and that was enough. She jetted out of there before she could spy alarming hair growth along her offspring's arms.

Hobbies: knitting, painting, candlemaking, working out
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who likes adventure. Maybe get wild sometime??? :smirk::naughty:
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who talks incessantly about himself. Someone who doesn't ADORE animals and someone who doesn't appreciate what his partner does for him. Humph.
    Dream career: I would LOVE to be an influencer of some kind. Either a Video Tuber or Style influencer or critic.
    Stuff I love: Music, painting, knitting, traveling, outdoors, hair and sharp teeth...heh...
    Stuff I hate: Cooking, reading, standing still.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @TheYayToast You're not a loser! You can take your time to submit a sim :) Azure is great! I love the purple skin :love:

@pammiechick Wolfang is awesome! Thank you :) I almost regret not having the werewolf pack :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I just closed the casting. I think 10 sims are fine for a founder's bachelor challenge :)

It would be nice if the reserved sims could be added by Friday(24/6) 4 pm (CET) so I can start playing the new legacy. Then I could (possibly) post the first chapter on Saturday B)

Thanks!

@VanPelt81 @TheYayToast @RL @MaggieMarley @Skeilah @pammiechick @TwinkiesLA @lilypadmeulin @Irishsong @afai1261
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Ill probably only have time to work on this later today, but I’ll make sure to turn it in! Sorry for the delay :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley Thank you! :)

@Skeilah As long as your sim is here by tomorrow, it's fine :)
  • Options
    click for Gallery link

This is an empty replica of a Sim in one of my Legacy families, one of Demetri's daughters (see banner), to be exact. Veronica Hampton lost her chance in becoming the next heir in that story, cause little brother Maverick was just that little bit more popular amongst the readers. But I still kinda wanna give her a chance somewhere, so why not try here, hm? :)

I don't really have time to do the entire application form rn but I'll do that as soon as possible, promise!!
  • Options
    Application form :)

Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM

Name: Veronica Hampton
    Hometown: Willow Creek (that's where she lives rn in my Legacy Story with her family)
    Family Members: I have a twin sister called Vera and two younger brothers (who are also twins) called Bennett and Maverick. My dad is Demetri Hampton (my current Legacy Sim), my mom is Alexia Silversweater (yes, daughter of the famous Spellcaster).

Hobbies: I'm very good at annoying my sister, but besides that I'm an adventurous person and I dont mind getting my hands dirty. I call myself quite handy and I like to tinker with things.

What would you like in a partner? Someone that's not afraid of things like bugs. Gotta man up! And since I like adventurous things, my man gotta like that too.

What would you hate in a partner? The opposite of previous question. Also, don't touch my siblings. I can hate them, you can't.

Dream career: Astronaut

Stuff I love: Tinkering, getting dirty
    Stuff I hate: Dairy-based products, my siblings (most of the time, I can handle Bennett though, he's chill)
  • Options
    @Skeilah Thank you! Veronica is great :) And it's a really cool idea to submit a sim from your own legacy! Might steal that idea :p

Now I only need one more sim :)@lilypadmeulin I think it's your sim?
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Skeilah Thank you! Veronica is great :) And it's a really cool idea to submit a sim from your own legacy! Might steal that idea :p

Now I only need one more sim :)@lilypadmeulin I think it's your sim?

It's me! I'll get her up and running now!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2022
    Forum name: lilypadmeulin
    Gallery ID: lilypadmeulin
    Name: Plumeria Dapple
    Hometown: I moved to Willow Creek, but my family is from Henford-on-Bagley! But in a way, Willow Creek is my hometown too. My great-grandmother used to live there before she married my great-grandfather. I think it's changed a lot since she knew it, though. Rumour has it she was a PlantSim, but I don't know if that's true or not.
    Family Members: I have a really large family, but my immediate family...There's me, obviously, my grandmother, my mother and father, my two older sisters Wisteria and Blossom, and my younger brother Rowan. Oh, and our dog, Dale! I miss him so much.

Hobbies: I like writing, gardening, and swimming!
    What would you like in a partner? I guess I'd like someone who's open to having a big family, and someone who's kind. I don't mind much beyond that.
    What would you hate in a partner? Infidelity. Doesn't matter what excuses you give.
    Dream career: I'd love to be a gardener full time. Maybe even a botanist one day!
    Stuff I love: I love being outdoors, working on my novel (it's not done yet!), and giving my little plant babies all the love they deserve. I'm also a huge fan of pampering myself with a massage or two! I love the beach, too.
    Stuff I hate: Arguments, mostly. I think most things should be talked out. I don't like bullies, either.

06-24-22_5-52-57_PM.png?width=730&height=584

• Options
    edited April 2023
    RAYMOND BJERGSEN
    iFXrvHDm_o.png
    hwdtlLZ2_o.png
    Raymond was born in a horrid house in Forgotten Hollow to a vampire who seemed to abandon him the moment she realised he wasn't a vampire (unlike his twin brother Arvin, who was showered with much praise from both their mother and the Watcher for something entirely out of his control), and he was subsequently placed in an awful room known only as 'The Shed' when he aged up to toddler. Forced to subsist on popcorn in his formative years, after he managed to escape that hellhole he turned to learning about what other foods the world had to offer and just generally trying to recover from the trauma inflicted on him. As a result, he kinda very much hates vampires...

Forum name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Raymond Bjergsen
    Hometown: Forgotten Hollow
    Family Members: Elle DeVampiro (mother), Bjorn Bjergsen (father)
    Arvin Bjergsen (twin brother)
    MANY MANY maternal half-siblings
    Sofia and Elsa Bjergsen (unknown paternal half-sisters)

Hobbies: Cooking, baking, programming, videogaming, wellness
    What would you like in a partner? I think I need someone who likes children and won't lock them away to ignore them, at the bare minimum... On a more positive note, I think it'd be fun to be able to play videogames or chess with my partner, and we could just have the sort of fun that I never got when I was growing up. Someone open to trying the foods I like to cook. Someone I can trust with my whole heart, and can show me what love really is.
    What would you hate in a partner? If they were a vampire, and wanted to treat their kids the way I was treated *shudder*. Definitely don't want to be with someone who'd use my fear of bugs against me, or tease me for how my mother raised me (or didn't raise me, rather. She really didn't, at all...)
    Dream career: Chef
    Stuff I love: Trying a variety of foods, unlike during my imprisonment... I like to experiment in the kitchen, but also have a fondness for relaxing by playing chess or videogames and I like to do a bit of programming on the side. I also discovered yoga recently and it's really changed my life.
    Stuff I hate: POPCORN! Vampires, like my mother... My mother plays classical violin and pipe organ so I hate those too. I despise small, cramped spaces, and absolutely hate bugs. There was this giant spider in the so-called "house" I grew up in... I still shudder whenever I think about it. Arvin liked to taunt me with it... He also liked to taunt me with his fangs, and my mother invited me back to the house once just so she could drink from me! I should have never gone back. I've had a fear of fangs ever since.

NOTES (IMPORTANT): Raymond is, of course, baby #5 from In-Vampiro Fertilisation, my attempt at the 100 baby challenge with a vampire matriarch. i don't think I'm ever going to play that save again though lol

- I have uploaded him to the gallery in a household with his twin brother Arvin. When you put him in game, feel free to delete Arvin or put him in a separate household, whatever you want :) (I'll add a direct gallery link when it stops being so slow :joy: )

- I have also deleted all the skills he gained from the 100 Baby Challenge, as well as deleted the hidden traits for A grades in high school/grade school so he'll be just as skilled/career ready (since A in high school leads to level 3 in careers) as a fresh CAS sim :blush:
    Post edited by afai1261 on