Stories Forum Specific Guidelines:

Using lots of images or hitting us with an absolute novel? Please be courteous and use a spoiler tag for your post. Thanks!
July 1st- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Sims 4: High School Years EP launches July 28th! Click here to find out more!

Casting Thread for the Legacy-Bachelor Challenge II. *CLOSED*

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,266 Member
Hey ho!

My first Legacy-Bachelor Challenge (let's call it LBC) is over and it's time to start from the beginning again!

This is only the CASTING thread. If you want to follow the the challenge (chapters, updates, and other nonsense), you need to go to the MAIN thread.

rules

* 7 or more candidates woo for the bachelor/ette who is also the founder/heir/heiress of the legacy.
* I use a mod to determine the exact relationship ranking to make it fair play.
* You can't influence the challenge anymore after it has begun. (Unless there will be polls or games or who knows what.)
* The winner of the challenge will be the spouse for the legacy heir/ess. :)

application form

Please fill out the form below and post it here in the thread. A picture of the sim would be nice but it's just a little extra :)Please try to avoid saying the aspiration and traits.

Fresh out of CAS young adult sims only. No skills, extra traits or similar :)

Packs I DON'T have: any kit, that wedding pack, and who knows if I'll get the werewolf pack (it's not out yet anyway)

Forum name:
Gallery ID:
Name:
Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from?
Family Members: can include pets and doesn't mean you created these sims

Hobbies: in game only
What would you like in a partner?
What would you hate in a partner?
Dream career: one from in game
Stuff I love:
Stuff I hate:

Some extra info for an application: When I find out a contestant is NOT fresh out of CAS, the sim will be disqualified from the challenge.

bachelor

Mozart "Mo" Ramone
m3FzGxj.png

56he9ov7pu85.png
dzb2njgc1f78.png

aspiration: Musical Genius
traits: Erratic, Creative, Music Lover

And yes, Elvis is an alien :p

candidates

1) Noire Akujin by @VanPelt81
2) Azure Stardust for @TheYayToast
3) Valentina Goth for @RL
4) Vivian Corral by @MaggieMarley
5) Veronica Hampton by @Skeilah
6) Wolfgang Winchester for @pammiechick
7) Catalnia Barnes for @TwinkiesLA
8) Plumeria Dapple by @lilypadmeulin
9) Wren Aspen by @Irishsong
10) Eden Valentine by @afai1261

Looking for 7 to 14 WOMEN and MEN.

(If you submit a man, your sim will bear the kids. Alien style B) )
Post edited by Queenarella on

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Forum name: VanPelt81
    Gallary ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Noire Akujin
    Hometown: Brindleton Bay
    Family Members: My twin Sister Angela is the only living family I have. That being said, we are estranged.
    Hobbies: Painting, Bowling, Dancing, Video Games
    What would you like in a partner? Someone loving and unconventional who won't be afraid of me.
    What would you hate in a partner? cheaters, dumb people, people who love only Americana music
    Dream career: Artist or Art Critic
    Stuff I love: Painting, Video Games, Metal Music
    Stuff I hate: Americana Music
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,266 Member
    @VanPelt81 Thank you! Noire is so pretty :love:
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,464 Member
    Can I reserve a spot??? 😍😍😍
    @TheYayToast Of course you can! :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,099 Member
    Holy heck your founder is HOT!!! Love him! I'd love to enter a sim but I don't think I'll have time to make anyone right now so I won't reserve a spot although if I get time later and you still have places left I may enter a sim because I do love your first legacy bachelor challenge. I'll definitely be following either way!
    @MaggieMarley Thank you! Elvis looks even better in his alien form imo ^^

Don't worry, I'll leave the casting open for quite some time. I'll be gone for some time soon (holiday B) ) and there can be 14 sims this time anyway.
    @Queenarella I hope you have a lovely holiday! If I manage to get time I'll try to enter someone, maybe even a werewolf (if you're planning on getting that pack?)
  • RLRL Posts: 303 Member
    can i reserve a spot pls?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
    @MaggieMarley Thank you :) I'm not sure yet if I'll get the pack. I don't even have the wedding one or any kits :sweat_smile: I just stopped buying them. But maybe I'll consider it :D

@RL Of course! :)
    @MaggieMarley The chances are 50/50 so far
    @Queenarella Well I can always submit someone and then make them a werewolf and resubmit them if you do get the pack :) btw what packs do you not have, so I know what content I can't use?
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,630 Member
    I also reserve a spot!
    RQn0582.png
    Follow the Whim Legacy - MySims Legacy
    Always in for a talk - Add me on Discord! Skeilah#3953
    Check out my blog!
    Ok I've made a sim so I would like to reserve a spot please.

I will write her submission form later today.

Also: Sending you a PM
    edited June 23
    Done an application form for my entrant but not uploaded her to the gallery yet. I know it's not a great submission form, I'll try and come back and add stuff to it if I get time.

920dVYo.png

Forum name: MaggieMarley

Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx

Name: Vivian Corral

Hometown: I'm originally from Sulani, but moved to San Myshuno to immerse myself in the city's famous arts district. Sometimes I miss my home, especially the beautiful beaches and oceans (there is no sea in San Myshuno), but as a budding painter, San Myshuno is the place to be if I want to make my mark on the artistic world. All the most influential artists and art critics live here and there is no shortage of galleries to visit for inspiration. I hope to see my paintings hanging in one of them some day.

Family Members: My parents and older brother still live back home in Sulani. Leaving them behind was painful, but we stay in touch through video calls and I visit them during the holidays. They don't understand why anyone would ever want to leave Sulani - for them, Sulani has everything anyone could ever want. But then, they also don't really get my passion for painting since it's an activity which requires being on dry land (painting underwater is pretty much impossible, in case you've never tried it) and they're not often to be found out of the sea.

Hobbies: Painting, visiting art galleries, swimming (either in the ocean or in a pool - as I have had to make do with after leaving Sulani). Also a bit of pampering such as a massage or a manicure can never go amiss. Relaxing at the spa often provides the perfect opportunity for inspiration to strike as it clears one's mind. Oh and you can't beat a quiet night in watching a rom com or reading a romance novel - I am a bit of a romantic.

What would you like in a partner? Someone who is creative like me - I wouldn't want to be with a person who was boring or lacked any kind of imagination because thinking outside the box and escaping the mundane everyday world is so important to me. I also want a partner who's capable of being romantic. I know it sounds silly but I'm a sucker for grand romantic gestures.

What would you hate in a partner? Someone boring is a big no no - you need to have an interesting personality! I also couldn't be with someone who didn't like art because it is such a big part of my life.

Dream career: Painter

Stuff I love: Art, the sea, spas, romantic films and books.

Stuff I hate: Sitting around doing nothing, people who tell me that I can't do something!
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
    @MaggieMarley The pack comes out in a week, right? I'm still unsure if I'll buy it or not. But in case I do, you can change your sim to a werewolf version :)

I hope I didn't push you into making one? :# Vivian sounds great! Can't wait to see her :) (I read your PM)

And don't worry, the form is fine! It's made to be "dull" so I don't have to read too much when I write the chapters :joy:

@Skeilah Yay, thank you! :love:
    @Queenarella no you didn't push me at all! I really wanted to enter a sim anyway. Even if you get werewolves I probably won't make her one at this stage as that would involve rewriting her character/backstory a bit. Maybe next bachelor/ette I'll do a werewolf sim!
    @MaggieMarley That's a relief :) I felt bad for saying "you can still do this or that" :sweat_smile: It's fine if you change or not change Vivian. She's already super interesting, even as a non-werewolf :D
    @Queenarella honestly I needed an excuse to procrastinate and do something fun and making a sim for your challenge is something fun!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,198 Member
    Can you save me a spot? I’m out of town and won’t be back until Monday the 13th. Will that be ok?

Are you going to get the werewolf pack? 😏
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 179 Member
    @Queenarella I just found this! Am I too late to reserve a spot?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,414 Member
    @Queenarella I'd love a spot in this please!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,695 Member
    I'd love a shot, save me a spot please! I'll make a sim later tonight *fingers crossed*!
    Y59MPcA.png
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,695 Member
    edited June 14
    Forum name: Irishsong
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name: Wren Aspen
    Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from? Glimmerbrook
    Family Members: Wren's family has a long line of old money and old magic. The extended family tree is varying levels of magic purists, but Wren was raised to be compassionate and to consider everyone as equals, because they are. Wren has a father, mother, and kid brother.

Hobbies: I enjoy meditation, yoga, innovation, walks, reading, and playing piano. I'd like to learn Organ, but that's just a dream. I spend a lot of time training my magical ability to continue my family lineage.
    What would you like in a partner? I want a partner who will strive for greatness, who will be good to the future of the planet, but have enough peace to be take time for themselves. I also would like them to want kids, and I would like them to be compassionate.
    What would you hate in a partner? I would hate for them to be unsatisfied with their life. I would hate for a partner to think that they know more than me and hold that above me like a flaw. I would hate for them to be unfaithful, or a slob.
    Dream career: I'd be happy with so many careers! I could be a civil designer, a teacher, a doctor, anything that would make me feel useful.
    Stuff I love: Well made clothes, things that sparkle, my family, a good view, open air, meditation, yoga and peace.
    Stuff I hate: Chaos, harassment, pettiness, people who talk over me. I don't tolerate negativity and will shut you down and make you look like a fool by unraveling your argument in a few lines.

This is the influnece I used for Wren. She's not intended to be nasty, just assertive. And she likes to be polite. Link

I use custom eyes, but otherwise she should be cc free.

IeAaJkG.png

dB5KoPr.png

8nLIGvA.png

Y59MPcA.png
    edited June 15
    @MaggieMarley Good ol' procrastination ^^

@pammiechick Sure! I was on holiday too, so no problem at all! :) I add you to the list.

EDIT: Forgot to answer to the werewolf question :sweat_smile: I'm not sure yet if I'll get the new pack. I think it's saver to not make a werewolf for this generation.

@TwinkiesLA You're not too late! :) I reserve a spot for you :)

@lilypadmeulin I reserve one for you :)

@Irishsong Thank you! Wren is adorable! I think we use the same custom eyes. Meteor Eyes? :)