Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bored? Try This

Ok so I've see some people including myself on these forums become bored with their game. I just had an idea, what if on this forum we challenge each other to do something new in our game. So an example is you put the number (like lets say the last one is 4, then you start it and write 5 and post it) and then write a challenge (like give your sim the insane trait). I will start

ONE: complete your sim's original aspiration you gave the when they age up or are created

now it is your job to write the next Have Fun!!!

Comments

• Options
    joelygirlsims2joelygirlsims2 Posts: 48 Member
    Two: Own a business or be self employed.
  • Options
    KatieGKatieG Posts: 54 Member
    Three: have a gloomy, insane, snob sim with the big happy family aspiration
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    Four: Complete all the Selvadorada collections (treasures and artifacts) plus get one of every relic (I’m doing this one now myself. It’s very entertaining)
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited September 2018
    5. download one of three sims from the #mdsmalecaschallenge; Vintage Virtuoso, Aspiring Artist, or Ultimate Bro and make them millionaires and complete their aspiration without cheats (you decide their life span).
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited September 2018
    Five: Make or download the characters from either the TV shows (now on Netflix) The Arrow (as in Green Arrow), and/or The Flash. I started playing both the Arrow and Flash characters.
    Post edited by catmando830 on
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Six: create a sim with the non-committal, hot-headed, and gloomy traits.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Seven: Download five random Sims from the Gallery. Put them all in one household and take them to Selvadorada. Do NOT purchase supplies. Take them through the jungle in search of the Temple, exploring gates along the way, and digging for treasure. Do not return to the rental house until they have completed the Temple walk-through. Then walk them back manually, no teleporting. See who survives. Take lots of screenshots and share. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    8: feel free to do rotational plays along with trying out different challeneges
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    10. Make a klepto sim and make them a cat burglar. Try to steal one thing from every house hold in your game.
  • Options
    lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    10. Build or download empty lot from the gallery, and then fill the lot with seven style of furniture provided in the base game (Contemporary, Cosmolux, French Country, Gothic Farmhouse, Mission, Queen Anne, Suburban Contemporary).
    Origin ID: lotary00
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    12: Make a paralell universe save where you have the same sims but with completely different lives and alternate between the 2 "universes".
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    13. create museum and fill it with only your sims' artwork/crafts
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    9. Take all of the premades, age them down and make their parents, tell the story of how they became who they are.

I don't enjoy playing the premade sims. so many of them. don't really enjoy telling story's about them I find live mode boring after an hour.
    would like to see somebody else attempt it. I do like to read others mind.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    14. Make a little farm where you make money of harvesting and gardening. Adopt a bunch of cats and dogs to walk around on your land. Also don't use any electric devices except your mobile phone for traveling/calls. That includes lamps too, you will have to use candles.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    14. Make a little farm where you make money of harvesting and gardening. Adopt a bunch of cats and dogs to walk around on your land. Also don't use any electric devices except your mobile phone for traveling/calls. That includes lamps too, you will have to use candles.

I really like this one!
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    15. Make a single sim and make them buy pufferfish from a vendor and make them unlock the recipe. Make your sim meet people and make pufferfish with no cooking skills. Plan a dinner party and watch your guests.... ;)
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    15. Make a single sim and make them buy pufferfish from a vendor and make them unlock the recipe. Make your sim meet people and make pufferfish with no cooking skills. Plan a dinner party and watch your guests.... ;)

My cousin tried this, she's new to the sims (she's been playing for 2weeks) I showed her this thread especially this one...she said it's the easiest out of all the challenges here and her sim was already living in the city so she went for it...my giggling almost gave me away lol I couldn't help it...she seemed soo serious about the challenge like she was writing an exam on it, she did exactly what you said nd had her low skilled sim make pufferfish for the party ..OMG her reaction to the affter math of her puffer fish was Hillarious, she was Soo confused lool, she was using her hands to try to stop the sims from digesting the meal nd shouting nooo lol....she legit was pained nd wanted to cry cause she already spent time making over her townies including her Sim's future partner nd building stories for them....I told her to save before the massacre tho but she didn't take me seriously loool now she's not talking to me she said she will never trust me or this forum again lol... I'm still laughing (recorded a video of the whole thing nd her reaction, wish I could show u guys, but it's against the forum rules it's hilarious)
  • Options
    SimilliantSimilliant Posts: 4 New Member
    16. max out your simoleons (9,999,999) and see how long it takes you to spend it all. riches to rags ;)
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    9. Take all of the premades, age them down and make their parents, tell the story of how they became who they are.

Oh thanks for that idea! Perfect to get back into the game again!

17. Or: Age all premades up and give them spouses and/or children. Start playing the Story of 20 or so years later.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    12: Make a paralell universe save where you have the same sims but with completely different lives and alternate between the 2 "universes".

I'm doing this right now in a sense. It's also my rules/twist version of the "Heartbreaker Challenge," but with vampires. My female sim, normally a "good girl" type is dating two men at the same time (both vamps.) Going to see who offers to turn her first, or I may add a few more (male) vamps to the mix and see what she does.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member

My cousin tried this, she's new to the sims (she's been playing for 2weeks) I showed her this thread especially this one...she said it's the easiest out of all the challenges here and her sim was already living in the city so she went for it...my giggling almost gave me away lol I couldn't help it...she seemed soo serious about the challenge like she was writing an exam on it, she did exactly what you said nd had her low skilled sim make pufferfish for the party ..OMG her reaction to the affter math of her puffer fish was Hillarious, she was Soo confused lool, she was using her hands to try to stop the sims from digesting the meal nd shouting nooo lol....she legit was pained nd wanted to cry cause she already spent time making over her townies including her Sim's future partner nd building stories for them....I told her to save before the massacre tho but she didn't take me seriously loool now she's not talking to me she said she will never trust me or this forum again lol... I'm still laughing (recorded a video of the whole thing nd her reaction, wish I could show u guys, but it's against the forum rules it's hilarious)

Oh my god. I did this the other night, but I would love to see her reaction. It is a shame the forums won't allow it.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    18. Create a sim couple with completely opposite traits and see what they do.
    image.png
  • Options
    ghilieghilie Posts: 243 Member
    KatieG wrote: »
    Three: have a gloomy, insane, snob sim with the big happy family aspiration

Ha, I feel like the Hates Children trrait should also be in here somewhere.

nZLbne1.jpg

• Options
    nerdysagittariusnerdysagittarius Posts: 18 Member
    19. 100 Baby Challenge: Hard Mode
    Do the 100 Baby Challenge but with a matriarch that has the Unflirty, Loner, and Hates Children traits