Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bored? Try This

13...Next

Comments

• Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2019
    39. Take one of my maids from my main saved game into another saved game (via the library) and make her playable with the big family aspiration (if she doesn't already have it) and see how she does. Not much of a challenge? Well let me tell her which traits she spawned with; her traits is evil, hates children and is noncommittal. The poor thing! Yes, I am a bit evil :naughty:

Actually she is my favorite maid that has spawned over a few saved games I have started and I have always planned on bringing her over into my rotational in my main saved game. I just haven't gotten around it or found a good reason/story for her yet.

Btw, this thread is awesome. I am getting really great ideas.
  • EMCba2600EMCba2600 Posts: 38 Member
    40. Get MCCC and turn polygamy on. Then marry every single person, regardless of gender, you can find, and turn polygamy off. Flirt with your spouses in front of each other. Then watch the mess unfold slowly.
    Origin ID: EMCba2600
    tumblr
    Daily Updates and More!
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    41. An annoyingly "realistic" rags to riches. Create or download retail stores for furniture, electronics, camping equipment, and as many other household items as possible. Make sure to set up the retail stores so that the items can be purchased by your visiting sim (this may require having another sim purchase the store, and then setting all the items in the store for sale).

Now whenever your sim wants to buy something for their home, they must go shopping. No simply switching to buy mode - they can't afford online shopping yet! Gotta visit the SimMart and buy that TV in the, er, pixel.

Even more annoying realism: No, they can't just open the fridge and get a free meal. Download a mod (called "No Free Food" on MTS) so that all foods, even quick meals cost something. Want those cheese crackers? It'll be a simolean, thank you.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I do monks who live together they have all different personalities and I did them at random they cannot do anything romantic and they do not get married they live off of the land but in a monastery. I then make some of them have the traits that would get them into trouble like flirty sims and the trait where they have to have different partners, Basically I make it almost impossible for them to fulfill their traits.....That is a challenge in itself. Sometimes I make them really act like monks make all non committal and unflirty but then I put a sim in the house (male or female doesn't matter) and I give them the traits where they have to be flirty. Anything that would make it more difficult for the monks to go about their daily lives as monks, without interacting romantically and see if I can change one into a mate for the other sim who is not a monk.

Hello! I'm establishing a monastery in my game, but I'm not able to find any god cc monk robes. I know of a set that is said to be unisex, but it forces my males into a smaller body shape and due to the mesh used they get (small) breasts - so I'm assuming the cc is based on a regular female dress. Did you find any other? I'm about to make new swatches to the University robe, but it is only about 67% perfect for a monk.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    42. Choose a child and get all character values's bad traits, like rude, irresponsible...