Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post a pic of your Sim and describe the look behind them?

Comments

• Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    50631051917_fb09a09c3c_z.jpg
    Aiden Morgan is the son of my witch Melisandra and her vampire lover/master Vincent. (Aiden was generated in CAS, he was not born in-game.) He's a rare vampire/witch hybrid, with his father's vampiric blood dominating. Aiden has followed in his father's footsteps as a vampire hunter and works for a splinter group of an old organization of hunters. Aiden is a skilled fighter and swordsman. A tragic past has hardened him, and he is often perceived as aloof and gruff.

I love your sim and your avatar.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited December 2020
    Since I'm on the topic of Bruce Weller, here he is. He was directly inspired by Captain NXR7's master of disaster. Bruce was designed to look like he's been on a few missions in his time, and none of them good. His temperament is a bit on the....well, shall we say, incendiary side :wink:

rdoyLS1.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    NyteRose wrote: »
    50631051917_fb09a09c3c_z.jpg
    Aiden Morgan is the son of my witch Melisandra and her vampire lover/master Vincent. (Aiden was generated in CAS, he was not born in-game.) He's a rare vampire/witch hybrid, with his father's vampiric blood dominating. Aiden has followed in his father's footsteps as a vampire hunter and works for a splinter group of an old organization of hunters. Aiden is a skilled fighter and swordsman. A tragic past has hardened him, and he is often perceived as aloof and gruff.

I love your sim and your avatar.

Thank you
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    I created these two simply because I wanted some characters who were overtly sexual and promiscuous and proud of it. Because why not. They are both good natured women, just non-committal. These are their every-day outfits.

I gave them a bedlington terrier for no particular reason, I just find this breed of dog kind of cute and amusing.

brNgD6s.jpg

I would like to meet these women....err, Sims :smile:
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Hina is just mad...real mad!!

cQ1qgV6.png
  • Options
    And this was my attempt at creating Elric of Melniboné, for those of you who have read Michael Moorcock.

He needs a sword, obviously, to represent Stormbringer.

FEZFf0T.jpg

Not a name I see often these days! I loved the Elric series! I never thought of an Elric sim before. I think I'd go with a Scientist Spellcaster who "eats" food serums and potions of plentiful needs. Maybe a vampire instead of Spellcaster. hmmm. That's a great sim!

"Blood and Souls for Arioch!"

• Options
    Sara Kerrigan is an Alien Pollination Tech from Sixam. Her mission on Earth is to infiltrate human households and create offspring. Sara has discovered the concept of love and although she's typically a serial romantic, she finds herself always drawn to her one true love, Chris Jones. They quietly eloped one evening but Sara knows the Sixam Pollination Council will eventually call her home and if her answers are not satisfactory, her mind will be erased and she will be placed on a new assignment! Will she find her way back to her true love? Or will she go on to fulfill her destiny of populating the Sim Earth with Sixam-kind.

swqDg5T.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Sara Kerrigan is an Alien Pollination Tech from Sixam. Her mission on Earth is to infiltrate human households and create offspring. Sara has discovered the concept of love and although she's typically a serial romantic, she finds herself always drawn to her one true love, Chris Jones. They quietly eloped one evening but Sara knows the Sixam Pollination Council will eventually call her home and if her answers are not satisfactory, her mind will be erased and she will be placed on a new assignment! Will she find her way back to her true love? Or will she go on to fulfill her destiny of populating the Sim Earth with Sixam-kind.

swqDg5T.png

What a fun story! I love it
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    tumblr_ohl0j5JFb21v2n804o1_1280.png

Humbug Lolly
    Father: Mortimer Goth
    Mother: Not Bella Goth
    Yet, he is the gothiest Goth child, though he's not really a goth, he's a metal-head.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    When I create a Sim, most of the time I'm going for a certain look because there is a dedicated purpose behind it, a role to play. I feel like many of you do the same thing, so why not post a pic of one of your Sims and describe why they look they way they do? Please, no gallery submissions--this is for Simmers that create their Sims from the ground-up.

This is virtuoso-level spellcaster Jordan Galloway. When it comes to his facial structure and hair, I was going for a bit of a Native American vibe to him. I wanted him to look like a wise, confident man, a man who has seen and experienced things that the average person has not. The look in his weary, time-faded eyes says "I've seen it all before"

1etAraY.png

This is Nichole Sheridan-Halverson and her daughter Rose. Rose looks like her father, with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She's the first blonde in my legacy(that was born from my designated heir) since Benjamin Cole was born with his mother's honey-blonde locks. Nichole is Ben's great-granddaughter and Rose is his great-great granddaughter.
    50681658266_7531d936ec_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    This is Anima Purr.

20201106a.jpg

She used to travel with a circus, as one of those attractions. One day Count Vladislaus Straud of Hollow saw her, and got totally obsessed with the idea of feeding from a catwoman. He bought her (or stole her?) from the circus, she thought she had been rescued, only to find that she became Vlad's prisoner that he would feed from most nights. As everyone knows, prisoners' plasma gets a bitter taste after a few years, so Vlad sold her as the wife to a local farmer (and previous prisoner) that he still controlled. Vlad's idea was to merge DNA, and that way Vlad's daughter married one of Anima's sons, and next generation got the strength of a cat. Happy Vlad!

(sorry I don't have more photos of Anima, she is long gone, but her descendants are still residing in Forgotten Hollow. Here's an old blog post.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    This is Eloise Hurley, I made her just messing around in CAS one day. I had vague thoughts of perhaps starting a BOTU challenge and needed a Sim. Her last name is Hurley because I imagined the Sim I'd make would be so ugly, just looking at her would make other Sims 'hurl.' Well, she turned out looking more like a stereotypical goofy, good witch instead. I'd read about how Spellcasters can use the Repairio spell to make burnt objects found dumpster diving good as new, so I decided Eloise would be better suited to try that instead of being the founder of a BOTU challenge. Honestly, I don't think she's ugly at all, she's adorable! <3

vCeg9yK.png

A few screenshots with more of her story are in the spoiler if anyone wants to take a look. There's 8 screenshots, so not too many. :)
    The three Sages are her best friends, though I think she's especially enamored with L. Faba.

fbswWc0.png

She's also very good friends with SimGuruNinja, they meet up for a night out now and then at the local bar.

lBhe8iP.png

Making potions, especially with the help of her friends is one of the things she loves best.

VoitlK4.png
    UPDtZp3.png

Eloise lives off-the-grid in Port Promise and makes all her money through selling her potions and whatever she finds in dumpsters she won't personally use herself. Sometimes she just gives both away to those who seem in need but can't afford her prices. She's a good witch afterall.

6sz8RIq.png

She's such a good-natured Sim, always smiling and loves to dance. I love the faces she pulls, they're hilarious sometimes.

vB9gwtA.png
    OLFDp98.png

The only thing that really annoys Eloise is pompous and pretentious celebrities. She can't help using her powers to mess around with them, especially Judith Ward.

1ZZmVIp.png

That's a rare thing though, 99.9% of the time Eloise uses her powers to do good and help out Simkind. I love this Sim, she makes me laugh. I haven't played with her in awhile though, but writing about her makes me remember how much fun she was and think about continuing her story.

Thanks @Nate_Whiplash1 for starting this thread, I love seeing and reading about everyone's Sims and the reasons behind their creation. It's fascinating how many different ways we all play with our Sims. I love it! <3
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    edited December 2020
    Dh6hqUE.png
    This is Erica Lewis, a teen that ran away from home because she had a very bad relationship with her older sister, who was her caretaker. She ran away with another teen who got pregnant (with twins!) and had very conservative parents. Now they live together in an abandonned shack in Glimmerbrook. Her friend just got an internship in the salaryman career, she is working very hard to get hired and promoted there to support her twins. Meanwhile Erica has become a spellcaster in secret.
    dpLvldt.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    mingusssss wrote: »
    Dh6hqUE.png
    This is Erica Lewis, a teen that ran away from home because she had a very bad relationship with her older sister, who was her caretaker. She ran away with another teen who got pregnant (with twins!) and had very conservative parents. Now they live together in an abandonned shack in Glimmerbrook. Her friend just got an internship in the salaryman career, she is working very hard to get hired and promoted there to support her twins. Meanwhile Erica has become a spellcaster in secret.
    dpLvldt.png

Her hair is so cool!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    This is Eloise Hurley, I made her just messing around in CAS one day. I had vague thoughts of perhaps starting a BOTU challenge and needed a Sim. Her last name is Hurley because I imagined the Sim I'd make would be so ugly, just looking at her would make other Sims 'hurl.' Well, she turned out looking more like a stereotypical goofy, good witch instead. I'd read about how Spellcasters can use the Repairio spell to make burnt objects found dumpster diving good as new, so I decided Eloise would be better suited to try that instead of being the founder of a BOTU challenge. Honestly, I don't think she's ugly at all, she's adorable! <3

vCeg9yK.png

A few screenshots with more of her story are in the spoiler if anyone wants to take a look. There's 8 screenshots, so not too many. :)
    The three Sages are her best friends, though I think she's especially enamored with L. Faba.

fbswWc0.png

She's also very good friends with SimGuruNinja, they meet up for a night out now and then at the local bar.

lBhe8iP.png

Making potions, especially with the help of her friends is one of the things she loves best.

VoitlK4.png
    UPDtZp3.png

Eloise lives off-the-grid in Port Promise and makes all her money through selling her potions and whatever she finds in dumpsters she won't personally use herself. Sometimes she just gives both away to those who seem in need but can't afford her prices. She's a good witch afterall.

6sz8RIq.png

She's such a good-natured Sim, always smiling and loves to dance. I love the faces she pulls, they're hilarious sometimes.

vB9gwtA.png
    OLFDp98.png

The only thing that really annoys Eloise is pompous and pretentious celebrities. She can't help using her powers to mess around with them, especially Judith Ward.

1ZZmVIp.png

That's a rare thing though, 99.9% of the time Eloise uses her powers to do good and help out Simkind. I love this Sim, she makes me laugh. I haven't played with her in awhile though, but writing about her makes me remember how much fun she was and think about continuing her story.

Thanks @Nate_Whiplash1 for starting this thread, I love seeing and reading about everyone's Sims and the reasons behind their creation. It's fascinating how many different ways we all play with our Sims. I love it! <3

Oh my god, I adore her! She has so much character! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    Her hair is so cool!
    It's from Ebonix :) Actually the whole story started because I liked the hair so much I wanted a sim to wear it, so I created her :)

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Ever since the Happy Haunts concept came up in the community vote, I've had ideas for what kind of Sims would be in the pack. So when the Spark'd Creature challenge came up, I decided to create them. I refer to them as the Happy Haunts "Staff". :D

The general concept is that these Sims reside in a spooky, Victorian mortuary on a graveyard. There is a divination parlor where customers can "speak" to their loved ones, and across the grounds stands a great black gate to the Shadow World where the Reapers are. They have a horse-drawn hearse that carries the bodies of the deceased to the parlor where they are prepared and exhibited, and then the casket is carried to the grave where it will be buried. (Or perhaps to the crematorium in the underground and put into the Vault of the Dead with a token of remembrance to secure the spirit to the material world. ;) ) So anyway, here's the main Staff. I went with exaggerated features, as I wanted their personalities to stand out more:

The Undertaker - His name is Mephisto Blackbalm. He is the organizer of the business and the Master of Ceremonies. He embalms the bodies and comforts the mourning family. (I actually want to make a trio of professional Mourners to join the household who work for him, haha.) He also sets up appointments with The Oracle and The Gatekeeper, and has a lot of influence over The Gravedigger.

For his appearance, I wanted him to look a bit of a Charlatan. He is well-dressed, to give the presentation that he is successful and knows exactly what he is doing, yet with a butler-ish style to say, "I am your humble servant". This is to build confidence in his customers to trust him. His face is calm and intelligent, even a little pleasant, as the corners of his mouth are slightly turned up, as if nothing surprises him, and he has just the perfect solution at all times. His eyes are pale and a little cold to suggest something slightly off, but his smile assures all is well. (Hint: Perhaps it isn't. >:) )

V2ikZ53.jpg

The others I'll put under spoilers to avoid clutter.
    The Gravedigger - His name is Barnabus Graves. He is the quiet, looming Gravedigger who is seen every night digging...and digging...and digging.... He rarely speaks, is a large man with an intimidating presence, and I imagine would always carry some kind of ominous tool in his hand. I wanted him to have that Mr. Hyde, Jack the Ripper kind of appearance, as if he is always capable of nefarious things. Perhaps he is. I used very masculine features like the unibrow, the chin cleft with an overly large chin, and the jaw chops. He has a broad protruding nose with a bend, as if it's been broken before in a scuff. Like the Undertaker and Gatekeeper, he is technically a Vampire so he can have a sinister more "haunting" form. I imagine him to give one-word answers and make short, guttural sounds similar to The Witcher (if you've ever seen the series.) His eyes are dark and observant and his expression is thuggish. He wears faded clothes because he's always outdoors, yet somewhat formal to show respect for the Dead.

MFaXm6J.jpg
    The Gatekeeper - His name is Atticus Keylocke. He is dark and mysterious and not always seen on the grounds but will appear as if from nowhere when needed, usually right behind you. He looms near the dark, locked gate where the mist is heaviest, and wears old, tattered robes with a hood. He almost looks like a Reaper himself, his face is very old and wizened. He speaks in a resonating, low, yet soft tone with a hint of whispers echoing his words. (If I could do that effect I would. :s But that's what I imagine, anyway.) His movements are deliberate and unhurried, and his expression is difficult to read. There is an aura of ancient superiority about him, and his presence causes an instinctive shiver. I gave him some faded, additional face makeup to add more shadows to his face, as I picture him always being followed by shadows as if they are part of his clothing. He guards the passage to the Shadow World of the Dead and can grant a meeting with your family Reaper.

IbbRyJe.jpg
    The Oracle - Her name is Ophelia Specter. Yes, I took inspiration from the Specter family in Sims 2 because they deserve their legacy to continue in some way in Sims 4. Still a handsome woman, Ophelia is old and a Seer. She has spent a lifetime (or more) connected to the Shadow World of spirits and has always been able to see and communicate with ghosts and the Dead. She can read Tarot, Crystal gaze, divine your palm, and open her body to host the Dead for a brief chat. No one knows the deceased like Ophelia. Her eyes have a haunted expression, as if she is always seeing beyond the Veil. The spirits flock to her like moths to a flame and she often speaks in riddles. She is pleasant, if not odd, and can suddenly have bursts of unpredictability. Her dark side isn't as physical (she is a Spellcaster) as it is more ethereal, as if she carries a curse.

bFxoLpe.jpg

I have had so much fun creating these Sims and they now reside in Forgotten Hollow, where they fit right in.
    gmrggJd.png

OOgtwP4.png

Yu2VBiu.png

"Ghost trouble? Missing that relative who won't let you rest because they can't? Call 1-666-H-p-p-y-h-n-t and our Undertaker will fix all of your haunting needs! Let our Oracle get all the answers you don't want to hear while our on-site Gravedigger finds out who's really dead (or not)! Or, get an appointment with the Gatekeeper and speak directly to your Reaper! (Now hiring!) At Happy Haunts, we're not happy unless you're haunted!"
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2020
    @LiELF Aw, man, thanks so much for saying that, made my night! <3 I don't know if it's just because of her unique face or what, but her expressions crack me up and make me smile. She's such a cheerful, spunky Sim and yes, she has loads of character too in my opinion. <3

BTW, I love the Sim in your avatar, she's so spooky looking, but still cute. If that makes sense? The Sims you posted are all fantastic too! Wow! I seriously hope those that wanted Happy Haunts will get their wish soon! So many possible opportunities for unique gameplay with a pack like that. Here's hoping! 🤞 I think my favorite is the first guy and The Oracle. I made a zombie Sim that looks a bit similar to her for a challenge. I named her Annabeth Wakefield Jekyl. She was 'briefly' married to Dr. Jekyl until Mr. Hyde accidentally gave her one of his potions and they both ended up 'presumed' dead.

tQ9k41Z.png

I posted about her on EA Leelo's thread asking for Spooky Sims creations. Here's a screenshot of the house I built for the challenge too and the full version of Annabeth's story. I'll put it in a spoiler since it's quite long. o.O
    q5eqeqL.png

This once grand home was owned by the notorious Dr. Jekyll and his lovely new bride, Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll. On their wedding night, they shared a celebratory drink of a vintage 'juice' to celebrate their marriage. Unbeknownst to Annabeth, her drink had been tampered with by Mr. Hyde (Dr. Jekyll's alter ego). He only wanted someone to share in his adventures. I guess it's lonely being a Zombie sometimes. The drink did the expected and turned her into a flesh-eating Zombie.

In a vengeful fit of rage over what he had done, Annabeth killed and devoured him. Both Sims seemingly disappeared, although one of Dr. Jekyll's fingers was found under their plasma soaked bed. It was assumed they were both kidnapped or killed by...someone or something. The finger was buried in the family plot behind the house and after a few years, a tombstone was placed there to remember Annabeth when she was declared dead. Of course, there's no one buried there since her body was never found.

With no descendants coming forward to claim the Jekyll estate, a fence was built to surround the lot paid for by a local charity and it was then left locked up to slowly decay over the decades.

Annabeth roams around Forgotten Hollow at night in her once white wedding gown in search of victims. She's very careful about staying in the shadows and choosing Sims that most likely won't be missed. Now and then some locals tell tales of seeing a pale female Sim with gray hair in an old-fashioned updo wearing a dirty white dress. Supposedly, she has eerily glowing white eyes too. Annabeth has been mistaken for an animal hiding in the bushes more than once when all they can see is her eyes.

There's no reasonable explanation Annabeth can find in her mind why she places a rose on Dr. Jekyll's gravestone every other day, or why she keeps a candle lit there either. She hates what he did to her. Perhaps her muddled brain doesn't know, but her heart does. Despite what he did, Annabeth loved Dr. Jekyll and still does deep down in her shriveled heart.

Have a great rest of your weekend! <3
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Yet, he is the gothiest Goth child, though he's not really a goth, he's a metal-head.

Looks more like a metalhead, too. To me, anyway. And I've been a metalhead since 1985, so I trust my own judgement hahaa.

I know this is completely unrelated, but about your GIF; is that the late Wendy O Williams of the Plasmatics? Chainsawing a guitar looks like something she would've done