Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post a pic of your Sim and describe the look behind them?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Karababy52 Annabeth is so awesome, I love her vintage zombie look! That story is really cool too, I quite enjoyed it! :)

Also, thank you for your kind words. My avatar is Dolly, my "zombie" of the Midnight Carnival, a household I made a long time ago and recently updated. That's her new dark form, a broken doll with sharp teeth. She's part of a diabolical group of soul-stealing, carrion-eating carnie monsters who come to town for one night only and lure people into their funhouse of evil, haha.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LiELF Ooo, so I was right! She's a zombie doll. Very creepy, cool and creative story you have going on. Never heard of the Midnight Carnival, is that something real, in a book or you just made it up? It sounds like something straight out of a Stephen King, John Carpenter or Dean Koontz novel. :)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,466 Member
    @LiELF your Happy Haunts Staff and their story is phenomenal. :D So much character!
    We now need that Happy Haunts pack more than ever!
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    In contrast, this mannequin was just turned human days ago.

50531230158_ffcb9f13bd_b.jpg

He is fresh off the sales room floor. I wanted him to be very mannequin like. I left him pretty default, and gave him a job as a model, since that is the only work he knows. I gave him a big TV, because there was a TV in the fashion department in which he was a mannequin. I also gave him Thinking aspirations and traits, since he had lots of time to think when he was just standing around being a mannequin.

Slenderman vibes :D
  • Options
    saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    yNluKkn.png

recently out from Prison.

People in Oasis Spring called him Mr. Weirdo and doesn't even know his true name.

Rumor says the reason he went to prison because he killed his own parent so people are avoiding him.

Now he led lonely lives in Oasis Spring and usually spotted in his usual fishing spot. Perhaps, one-day people will begin talking to him.

• Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
  • Options
    @Karababy52 I think the dark circus/carnival concept has been in a novel or two somewhere, I believe it's been around for a while. The first time I had heard of it was a supplement in the White Wolf tabletop games for Vampire: the Masquerade (The Midnight Circus) and it was quite evil and fascinating and really struck a chord with me. The WW game writers always took inspiration from existing literature and media so I'm sure they got it from somewhere else. I would love to have more content to bring my group to life more. I'd need circuses or carnivals, zombies, revamped ghosts and a Fear emotion for that, though. :s

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Thank you, Captain! Yes, I want a Happy Haunts pack so badly!

Also, @Rouensims , your Mannequin is beautifully creepy, I'll have to try to get one in my game.

@saphnael He does look disturbing! What an interesting Sim. Is he truly a killer, or is there a hidden plot twist in there?

I love how this thread has taken a turn towards the Dark, lol. I apologise to those who are patiently tolerating us. 😇
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member

@saphnael

Mr. Weirdo looks like a great character.
    You have inspired me!
    Thank-you

~happy simming~
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LiELF Ah, okay, I've never played any tabletop games like that, but it sounds very cool. Thanks for the info! Crossing my fingers all those things you need to bring your group to life are implemented into the game one day for everyone! :)
  • Options
    saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

@saphnael He does look disturbing! What an interesting Sim. Is he truly a killer, or is there a hidden plot twist in there?
    😇

he does, he had an Imaginary friend and his imaginary friend tell him if his parent was Alien in disguise and tried to kill him, so he did kill his parent :(

since his childhood days, he was a very shy person and rarely taking part in social activities. his favorite thing to do was play with his imaginary friend.

his parent was workaholic and rarely at home. The one who taking care of him since kids was his older sister and they fully trust the older sister.

His older sister acts as kind older sister in front of their parent but she's abusing him when his parent is not at home and pretended him as a stranger when her friend or other person asks if he was his brother and always ignore him if he tried to speak with her in a public place.

as he grows older, the symptom became worse and the tragedy happen when he was a teenager. The Neighborhood saw Mr. Weirdo run soaked in Blood and report to the police.

His older sister makes a False statement that he's not a good brother, always ask for extra money and they had an argument before the accident happen. Due to no medical report and Mr.Weirdo is not corporating for the investigation, he was sent to Prison.
    Aunza wrote: »
    @saphnael

You have inspired me!
    Thank-you

~happy simming~

• Options
    saphnael wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »

😇

he does, he had an Imaginary friend and his imaginary friend tell him if his parent was Alien in disguise and tried to kill him, so he did kill his parent :(

since his childhood days, he was a very shy person and rarely taking part in social activities. his favorite thing to do was play with his imaginary friend.

his parent was workaholic and rarely at home. The one who taking care of him since kids was his older sister and they fully trust the older sister.

His older sister acts as kind older sister in front of their parent but she's abusing him when his parent is not at home and pretended him as a stranger when her friend or other person asks if he was his brother and always ignore him if he tried to speak with her in a public place.

as he grows older, the symptom became worse and the tragedy happen when he was a teenager. The Neighborhood saw Mr. Weirdo run soaked in Blood and report to the police.

His older sister makes a False statement that he's not a good brother, always ask for extra money and they had an argument before the accident happen. Due to no medical report and Mr.Weirdo is not corporating for the investigation, he was sent to Prison.
    Aunza wrote: »
    @saphnael

You have inspired me!
    Thank-you

~happy simming~

That's a pretty deep story. I feel bad for him.

Thanks for sharing! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Enjoyable thread!
    ed46uX0.png
    This is my Icabod Specter, he's a powerful force in my Strangetown remake using Strangerville. I really enjoy his character. He was Olive Specters last husband in Sims 2 and is in her graveyard at that start of that game. I didn't play 3 so that Icabod plays no part in my backstory.

I based him off pictures from sims 2 memories but gave him my own twists to make him more... sleazy and con-man like. I see him and play him out as an ego-maniac, a flim-flam man that develops and grows a religious cult that worships the Mother. I have a religion developed that involves a strong patriarchy to the point of arranged marriages ect, preached about and enforced because of him.

Praise be to the Mother. She whispers to him. He lives to serve.

Olive will be married off a number of times while she descends into madness, in large part also because of him. He presides over weddings and serves to arrange them... often because weddings need to happen quickly, but not always. In my game he's always building, managing and manipulating his cult. He uses his power in corrupt ways.

Olive and her sister are still teens in my game and playing out their own stories. When they come of age their stories will be more intertwined with his... although they and their parents already attend his church and gatherings.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    bellagoth19bellagoth19 Posts: 12 New Member
    @permanentrose THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD also I love the "certain plants" lol XD
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Enjoyable thread!
    ed46uX0.png
    This is my Icabod Specter, he's a powerful force in my Strangetown remake using Strangerville. I really enjoy his character. He was Olive Specters last husband in Sims 2 and is in her graveyard at that start of that game. I didn't play 3 so that Icabod plays no part in my backstory.

I based him off pictures from sims 2 memories but gave him my own twists to make him more... sleazy and con-man like. I see him and play him out as an ego-maniac, a flim-flam man that develops and grows a religious cult that worships the Mother. I have a religion developed that involves a strong patriarchy to the point of arranged marriages ect, preached about and enforced because of him.

Praise be to the Mother. She whispers to him. He lives to serve.

Olive will be married off a number of times while she descends into madness, in large part also because of him. He presides over weddings and serves to arrange them... often because weddings need to happen quickly, but not always. In my game he's always building, managing and manipulating his cult. He uses his power in corrupt ways.

Olive and her sister are still teens in my game and playing out their own stories. When they come of age their stories will be more intertwined with his... although they and their parents already attend his church and gatherings.

This story is magnificent!! And look how my avatar pic is pointing at him...like "you the man Icabod!"