Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be the next heir or heiress?

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
Here are the three candidates you can choose from for the generation 5 heir or heiress and also next bachelor and bachelorette!

1)Melina Brennan
NLowWOx.png
traits: Dog Lover, Neat
aspiration: Purveyor of Potions

Melina was a grumpy toddler and kid but with her teenagehood she found her piece.

2) Brian Brennan
ZHs11Zn.png
traits: Erratic, Childish
aspiration: Friend of the World

Brian killed his grandmother Amy when he was a baby. He refused to cuddle with her and broke her heart. She put him down in the craddle and died.

3) Roger Brennan
8zYR4UX.png
traits: Child of the Islands, Mean
aspiration: Muscial Genius

Roger is a real badboy and likes to see others in misery. Together with Brian he reminds me of Pinky and the Brain :D

All three have alien genes (their great-grandmother was an alien) and that’s why Roger’s skin is blue.

If you want to see their characters in a chapter, this one describes it quite well.

They are part of the Legacy-Bachelor Challenge. You can find the link here.

For the bachelor/ette part with the winner of this poll as the bachelor or bachelorette, there’ll be a casting again. You can find the thread for it here.

As I can't end the poll officially I'll only count all votes until Sunday morning, May 10 at 9 am CET.

Who should be the next heir or heiress? 24 votes

Melina
12%
mercuryfoamannaliese39miwa09 3 votes
Brian
45%
MonaSolstraale15aewartexxx78tipsycowplantKarababy52DeKayRLIrishsongSkeilahafai1261x4m1r4 11 votes
Roger
41%
TheYayToastpammiechickMaggieMarleylilypadmeulinCrazyNinjaVanPelt81ZachsimsDCJ504Gothoholic18Mionax 10 votes

Comments