Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Ah yes! Blackwell Chronicles is on my to-read list. I think I've got a chapter or two under my belt. Eek! I have so many stories to catch up on. :grimace:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Ah yes! Blackwell Chronicles is on my to-read list. I think I've got a chapter or two under my belt. Eek! I have so many stories to catch up on. :grimace:

Please recommend me some! I'm always looking for new stories to read! :smiley:
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 I'm a fan of B2W too. I'm on Team Kian. I sim crush so hard I even wrote a fanfic about him. It's in my Other Stories. Worlds Apart, a Between2Worlds Fanfic feat. Kian and Carly. It's text only.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i got aydens favorite mod to work til tonight i was using turbodrovers alternative mod but i like it better with lumpinos mods wohich currently aren't working. tonight mom popped back up she brought dinner and ice cream but got mad when i said i didn't like the new pants she got me to sleep in. there short. then she said they were for summer. but i have sensitive skin which is getting more sensitive since i'm getting older so cheap razors hurt. the kind with the lotion work better. then she called me a name and left. the llonger b word.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @ThePlumbob @BlackUndecimber: Dandy is a great choice and I am so far behind in the Blackwell Chronicles that he's the only character who matters. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

i got aydens favorite mod to work til tonight i was using turbodrovers alternative mod but i like it better with lumpinos mods wohich currently aren't working. tonight mom popped back up she brought dinner and ice cream but got mad when i said i didn't like the new pants she got me to sleep in. there short. then she said they were for summer. but i have sensitive skin which is getting more sensitive since i'm getting older so cheap razors hurt. the kind with the lotion work better. then she called me a name and left. the llonger b word.

I have sensitive skin too. And it gets very dry, especially in winter. I often skip shaving in winter, but when I do I always go with the lotion. I also sleep with a humidifier on and keep a bottle of lotion by the bed. If I don't I'll scratch myself. I'm willing to give up a lot before I give up my skin care.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I have sensitive skin too. And it gets very dry, especially in winter. I often skip shaving in winter, but when I do I always go with the lotion. I also sleep with a humidifier on and keep a bottle of lotion by the bed. If I don't I'll scratch myself. I'm willing to give up a lot before I give up my skin care.

as a kid i had oily skin. now just my face and hair are like that from my chest down is now dry i too itch a lot i don't have a humidifier but running my heater seems to help the bic razors mom used to buying me now irratate my skin. but she once bought me venus which i think has some kind of lotion and that doesn't so i requested she get me one. this was a few weeks ago and i think i even told her about the irratation. i have lotion . i used to get dry hands from the dishes at work since its just a big bottle of aloe lotion i can put it in the spots i need it.
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob @BlackUndecimber: Dandy is a great choice and I am so far behind in the Blackwell Chronicles that he's the only character who matters. :p

i'm confused plumbob and cimber are 2 differnt simmers.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,248 Member

They indeed are, but it's easier to tag two people together when speaking to both about the same topic.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @friendsfan367 @PitlordMaggie I haven't shaved my legs in years but sadly I didn't notice them get less dry afterwards. Never even thought of dry skin as a thing that came with shaving since I'd run into everything that was worse about it instead. Right now I only need lotion on my hands and I live in the frozen north so maybe I'm just tough. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

They indeed are, but it's easier to tag two people together when speaking to both about the same topic.

since i was whiny and upset last time i was here mind sharing the topic with me. i'm good now just needed to whine to focus again..
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 @PitlordMaggie I haven't shaved my legs in years but sadly I didn't notice them get less dry afterwards. Never even thought of dry skin as a thing that came with shaving since I'd run into everything that was worse about it instead. Right now I only need lotion on my hands and I live in the frozen north so maybe I'm just tough. :p

i don't shave my legs that often probably why they aren't giving me trouble i also tend to wear only jeans and sweat pants i have both heat and air . :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,248 Member
    since i was whiny and upset last time i was here mind sharing the topic with me. i'm good now just needed to whine to focus again..

I didn't think you were whining. They were talking about Dandy from Blackwell Chronicles being eye candy pretty much. :grimace:
  • Options

I didn't think you were whining. They were talking about Dandy from Blackwell Chronicles being eye candy pretty much. :grimace:

thanks. as you know i rarely read anymore so it can be hard to know which chracters go to which stories. with your story i can read it but i like having chrinnie around cause i have days where my eyes are struggling. so it helps.
  • Options

With the risk of boring everyone and sounding whiny:

I was able to do that when I was younger, but I've got a skin condition that requires me to adjust diet and lifestyle to manage. Very hot/cold, spicy/caffeine, drinks, all those are enemies to my skin and if I 'cheat' and drink too much coffee or do hot bath my skin is in pain. If I irritate the skin by shaving or body scrub the thresh hold gets lowered :/

I am very much a winter child, always loved snow more than sunny days. I just have to lotion up more often :blush:
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I don't really think Curtis and Athena are all that great for/with each other, but other than that I agree about everything you said about them and B2W :)
    I secretly agree with you. I like my AC ship, but I’ve always wondered about the healthiness of their dynamic.
    My simcrush is Dandy, I love him, he is too precious, we must protect him, sweet cinnamon roll
    I think I told Plumbob at one point that I’d marry Dandy if only to protect him and have pancakes with the sweet cinnamon roll every day. :love:

My #SimCrush(es) would be Morgana in @_sim_Yimi 's Tales of Camelot and Lilith in @SnuffyBucket 's Almost Eternal. Morgana is my schoolyard crush - the ultimate goddess in my eyes whom I’ll probably never muster the courage to talk to and would drop all my books and lunch if she said hi to me. Totally fell for her charms and am still under her haze. :blush: AE Lilith is my self-proclaimed simwaifu that will probably only keep me around for dinner (Context: vampire). She's so pretty yet so ugly; strong yet flawed, so ethical yet possesses a shriveled, black heart. Ultimate heartbreakers these two. :joy:
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @ThePlumbob Dandy is actually the cutest. And the one screenshot with him in the black cloak... so handsome!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @BlackUndecimber @InfraGreen @mercuryfoam @Julyvee94

Hahaha I see Dandy has quite the following. You guys work it out between yourselves :p

I think some people would still say that with where BC is now :joy:

My #SimCrush(es) would be Morgana in @_sim_Yimi 's Tales of Camelot

Yeah! Morgana is definitely up there! In fairness, far too many of Yimi's characters are simcrush material; Morgana, Arthur, Lancelot... *swoons*
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I don't have any crush for Sim Crush Sunday. Hold on Maybe I have two: both from @CitizenErased14 's story from past generations Tobias and Stefan's step-father (whose name I have forgotten) and Harper's dad. Zayne

@MadameLee A2A Jonas was lovely. And Zayne was definitely a simcrush of mine too! (See what I mean when I said I have too many :joy:) And Clara. And Florian. Aah, makes me feel all nostalgic :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,771 Member
    edited January 2021
    What's the Monday topic? Right Q&A monday
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,555 Member
    It's the turn of my breakout character, Julia Epstein, in this episode of Sim 66: She's finding promotion difficult to come by.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/

L3wj5rL.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MadameLee @ThePlumbob I know I haven’t posted here in a long time, but you guys made me smile! Nice to know the past A2A hotties have not been forgotten :joy::heart: (And I promise that new chapters with new hotties are still coming! I’m just slower than molasses these days haha)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,771 Member
    edited January 2021
    Since it's Q&A Monday
    does anyone edit their photos for their SimLit to show flashbacks or nightmares/dreams?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,754 Member
    My #SimCrush(es) would be Morgana in @_sim_Yimi 's Tales of Camelot and Lilith in @SnuffyBucket 's Almost Eternal. Morgana is my schoolyard crush - the ultimate goddess in my eyes whom I’ll probably never muster the courage to talk to and would drop all my books and lunch if she said hi to me. Totally fell for her charms and am still under her haze. :blush: AE Lilith is my self-proclaimed simwaifu that will probably only keep me around for dinner (Context: vampire). She's so pretty yet so ugly; strong yet flawed, so ethical yet possesses a shriveled, black heart. Ultimate heartbreakers these two. :joy:
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Yeah! Morgana is definitely up there! In fairness, far too many of Yimi's characters are simcrush material; Morgana, Arthur, Lancelot... *swoons*

@mercuryfoam @ThePlumbob I did not know sim crush Sunday was a thing, but now I do! :joy: Morgana wants you to know that she is flattered and she also flirted with both of your simselves on autonomy today. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top