Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Escape Room with a Twist - One Last show before the Forums comes to an end

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Suzi-2: Unfortunately my magnetic field is poor, my creator thought that if I had too strong magnetics I could wield weapons to overthrow humanity. I like humanity though. Anyways back to the game, the ghostees must have some sort of importance to this game. Can we talk to the ghosts to help us?

Suzi-2 tries to talk to the ghost that has appeared

Suzi-2: Excuse me ghost friend, may I ask your name? We are in a sticky situation and need assistance to escape.

First, it looks like the ghost doesn't hear her or she ignores her flat.

But then she turns around and faces Suzi-2

"Can I help you with something?"

Suzi-2: Yes please, were trying to get out of these cells. Would you know how to get those keys on the table there?

Girl Ghostie: The other ghosts said that the living humans were rude to them. So why must I help you?
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Suzi-2: Unfortunately my magnetic field is poor, my creator thought that if I had too strong magnetics I could wield weapons to overthrow humanity. I like humanity though. Anyways back to the game, the ghostees must have some sort of importance to this game. Can we talk to the ghosts to help us?

Suzi-2: Excuse me ghost friend, may I ask your name? We are in a sticky situation and need assistance to escape.

Suzi-2: Yes please, were trying to get out of these cells. Would you know how to get those keys on the table there?

Girl Ghostie: The other ghosts said that the living humans were rude to them. So why must I help you?

Suzi-2: Humans can be tricky little ghostie. I've had my fair share of abuse from them, but some of them are kind and will help anyone in a bad situation. The ones in those cells are good people, they've been kind to me while I've been here and I'm a robot! They'll be kind to you and the other ghosts in here.
  • Options

Suzi-2: Humans can be tricky little ghostie. I've had my fair share of abuse from them, but some of them are kind and will help anyone in a bad situation. The ones in those cells are good people, they've been kind to me while I've been here and I'm a robot! They'll be kind to you and the other ghosts in here.

Girl-Ghost: Mmmm... Keep talking... You do seem nice... But I don't know about the others... :neutral:
  • Options

Girl-Ghost: Mmmm... Keep talking... You do seem nice... But I don't know about the others... :neutral:

Suzi-2: Thank you, you are nice too! What is your name? How long have you been here?
  • Options

Suzi-2: Thank you, you are nice too! What is your name? How long have you been here?

Girl-Ghost: My name is Valeria Fernandez and the other ghosts and I are living here forever! But that is irrelevant. You have to persuade me to help you and the other living humans. How will it benefit us?
  • Options

Girl-Ghost: My name is Valeria Fernandez and the other ghosts and I are living here forever! But that is irrelevant. You have to persuade me to help you and the other living humans. How will it benefit us?

Suzi-2: Nice to meet you Valeria Fernandez! We can help you and the other ghosts, tell me what you'd like an I can see if we can help you.
  • Options

Suzi-2: Nice to meet you Valeria Fernandez! We can help you and the other ghosts, tell me what you'd like an I can see if we can help you.

Girl-Ghost: Mmmm... I don't know if I can trust these other living humans. But you know what? I will do it for you!
  • Options
    Finally, the Girl-Ghost turns around and picks up the keys from the table, and then they hear how Suzi turns the key in the lock of her cell. And then she's free.
  • Options
    Finally, the Girl-Ghost turns around and picks up the keys from the table, and then they hear how Suzi turns the key in the lock of her cell. And then she's free.

Suzi-2: Thank you so much Valeria, I will always be in your debt!
  • Options
    edited May 7
    Okay, guys and girls, you're finally free from the Dungeon! Congratz!

@lillibattenberg @M13Vulpecula @Skelda @Smarties101 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @rosey1579 @lovesstorms
  • Options
    Group 2's challenge will start tomorrow morning my time!

@lillibattenberg @M13Vulpecula @Skelda @Smarties101 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @rosey1579 @lovesstorms
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,846 Member
    Okay, guys and girls, you're finally free from the Dungeon! Congratz!

Yippee :D Well done folks ^^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Group2Challenge1.jpg

So to Group 2... to start off planning our escape - each of us just goes and picks an octagon room corner to scout around first?

Also any idea what the outline near the bottom right octagon room could be?

@rosey1579 @HayloHusky @SimTresa
    Banner.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,286 Member
    Not sure, but Quinn is being unexpectedly opinionated. :grin: Might have to keep him around.
    image.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Great job, all! I'm so happy to be free from that nasty smell.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited May 8
    Group 2 / Challenge

The group wakes up in a room that appears to be Dracula’s sleeping quarters. Dracula’s altar is opposite the door. The Door is locked and they must find a way to unlock it. Somewhere in the room, there will be objects that can help them with their quest.

Notes:
    When you want to inspect the octagon rooms, just specify which one, Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, or Bottom Right.

Remember Non-Group Players are open for discussion and what they think can be done to solve the challenge.

Group2Challenge1.jpg

Have fun!
  • Options
    You can start Now!

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    edited May 8
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here! Pick a corner and let's get looking for clues!

Katie looks around the Top Right room for notable objects!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here!

Katie looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.
  • Options
    (ahahah I just realized something... Cowards are scared of ghosts, but Insane sims are not... and also act contrary to expectations. License for Quinn's reactions to be unexpected I think.)

Quinn wakes with a start, shaking in terror as he realizes he is in a dark space. He feels a hard floor beneath him. "H-hello?" he calls out shakily once he realizes he is not under attack. Something real or imagined startles him and he flails about, hands sweeping along the floor.

Quinn explors the Bottom Right room.
    image.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here!

Katie looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.

Katie: Ugh, the Grim Reaper, that's ominous... BUT I've faced worse obstacles than this creepy old dust-bucket, so this shouldn't be too much of a worry! Ooh! A torch!

Katie attempts to take the torch off the wall!
  • Options

Katie: Ugh, the Grim Reaper, that's ominous... BUT I've faced worse obstacles than this creepy old dust-bucket, so this shouldn't be too much of a worry! Ooh! A torch!

Katie attempts to take the torch off the wall!

It can't be taken off.
  • Options
    SimTresa wrote: »
    (ahahah I just realized something... Cowards are scared of ghosts, but Insane sims are not... and also act contrary to expectations. License for Quinn's reactions to be unexpected I think.)

Quinn wakes with a start, shaking in terror as he realizes he is in a dark space. He feels a hard floor beneath him. "H-hello?" he calls out shakily once he realizes he is not under attack. Something real or imagined startles him and he flails about, hands sweeping along the floor.

Quinn explores the Bottom Right room.

Quinn looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.
  • Options
    Quinn sees the statue and nearly faints before he realizes it's only a statue and not Grim. Breathing heavily, he forces himself to get closer, his sculptor's eye kicking in. "Excellent craftsmanship..." he mumbles. He sees the torch and reaches for it, but a voice in his head whispers "booby-trap" and he hesitates, eyeing it warily. Maybe he should wait and see what the others do first.
    image.png
  • Options
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here! Pick a corner and let's get looking for clues!

Penelopina: "Exactly! Let's split up, gang!" *Penelopina is silent for a sec before bursting in a giggle fit* "I've always wanted to say that out loud, my parents never allowed me to watch that show so I had-- oh wait, looking for clues, uh, I call dibs on this room!"

Penelopina searches for clues and items in the Bottom Left room
    Banner.png