Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Escape Room with a Twist - One Last show before the Forums comes to an end

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,845 Member
    If it's a Grim Reaper statue and a torch in my room as well... xD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here! Pick a corner and let's get looking for clues!

Katie looks around the Top Right room for notable objects!

Penelopina: "Exactly! Let's split up, gang!" *Penelopina is silent for a sec before bursting in a giggle fit* "I've always wanted to say that out loud, my parents never allowed me to watch that show so I had-- oh wait, looking for clues, uh, I call dibs on this room!"

Penelopina searches for clues and items in the Bottom Left room

Penelopina looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.

Just as she wants to go back to the main room she sees a small chest on the floor.
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Katie: Alright, team! Let's keep this organised and efficient! I believe I heard Penelopina murmur an idea about splitting up and searching the four parts of this room! I say let's everybody do our best and we'll be sure to get out of here! Pick a corner and let's get looking for clues!

Penelopina: "Exactly! Let's split up, gang!" *Penelopina is silent for a sec before bursting in a giggle fit* "I've always wanted to say that out loud, my parents never allowed me to watch that show so I had-- oh wait, looking for clues, uh, I call dibs on this room!"

Penelopina looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.

Just as she wants to go back to the main room she sees a small chest on the floor.

Penelopina: "Ooh guys I found something new here! This might be like super duper important aaaaaah!"

Penelopina inspects the chest further, to see whether it can be opened and if not, what kind of lock is keeping it closed.

Penelopina: "Minnie you should check out that last corner to see if there's something else in there as well... AAAH we're really nailing this mates!!"
    Banner.png
  • Options

Penelopina: "Ooh guys I found something new here! This might be like super duper important aaaaaah!"

Penelopina inspects the chest further, to see whether it can be opened and if not, what kind of lock is keeping it closed.

Penelopina: "Minnie you should check out that last corner to see if there's something else in there as well... AAAH we're really nailing this mates!!"

When inspecting the small chest, Penelopina reads the name, Vlad Tepes, on the nameplate. Then she tries to open it but it won't budge. The lid is glued to the bottom.
  • Options

When inspecting the small chest, Penelopina reads the name, Vlad Tepes, on the nameplate. Then she tries to open it but it won't budge. The lid is glued to the bottom.

Penelopina: "Ooh yikes, GLUE!.. Looks like we need more than just a key to do this... Maybe a torch can melt it away? I don't think just a key would be enough for this... Also it says Vlad Tepes.. huh, must be the owner of this ugly old thing."

Penelopina rises from the chest and looks at the other people: "Any other thoughts from you friens? Also I think those torches are important too... Not sure if we have to pull them like in those tombs in Egypt France and China like in those tomb raider movies, or if we have to find something else to turn them on? We could use the light for sure here!"
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    edited May 8
    Katie: "Rad find, Penel! I wonder if the way to escape is locked inside the chest? Should we look for some un-glue or a code or something like that?"

Katie examines the altar in the middle of the room!

• Options
    Katie: "Rad find, Penel! I wonder if the way to escape is locked inside the chest? Should we look for a key or a code or something like that?"

Just a bed for a vampire!
  • Options
    edited May 8
    Katie: "Rad find, Penel! I wonder if the way to escape is locked inside the chest? Should we look for a key or a code or something like that?"

Katie: "Uhhh... Nothing here then... Anyone keen for a lay down?"
  • Options
    Katie: "Rad find, Penel! I wonder if the way to escape is locked inside the chest? Should we look for some un-glue or a code or something like that?"

Penelopina: "I dunno, the mysterious roleplay reply voicy thing so far's only said it's glue keeping it closed when I inspected it, and didn't mention any other locking mechanisms.."
    Banner.png
  • Options

Penelopina: "Welllll... it looks like it's made out of stone and I got comfier standards than that sooo.. nope nope nopity nope!"
    Banner.png
  • Options

Penelopina: "Welllll... it looks like it's made out of stone and I got comfier standards than that sooo.. nope nope nopity nope!"

Katie: "Well... Sometimes you just gotta go for it to get the top scores... I'll do it for the Team!"

Katie lays on the Altar as if she was a vampire.
  • Options

Katie: "Well... Sometimes you just gotta go for it to get the top scores... I'll do it for the Team!"

Katie tries to sleep but the altar is too uncomfortable... ;)
  • Options

Penelopina: "Bestie bestie are you alright? You looked like your back was in mean pain for a sec AAAAH!"
    Banner.png
  • Options
    (Also afk I spilled milk on my electricity extension cord so I gotta buy a new one - the old one is useless now)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    hmm while we wait on Roseybeard...

Penelopina investigates the rest of the middle room for clues and items
    Banner.png
  • Options
    (Also afk I spilled milk on my electricity extension cord so I gotta buy a new one - the old one is useless now)

Aww... I do that all the time... Spills coffee on my keyboard. Then I have to buy a new one! Ugh! :s
  • Options
    edited May 8
    hmm while we wait on Roseybeard...

Penelopina investigates the rest of the middle room for clues and items

Nothing new. Dracula is a very neat person and perfectionist. The room is neat and clean. You just notice the windows in the room.
  • Options

Penelopina: "Bestie bestie are you alright? You looked like your back was in mean pain for a sec AAAAH!"

Katie: "Ugh, I think this is the roughest thing I've laid on, and I once spent the night on the sands, sleeping on my surfboard after a beach party..."

Katie notices the windows and looks out them for clues of escape!

Katie: "Anything outside?"
  • Options

Katie: "Ugh, I think this is the roughest thing I've laid on, and I once spent the night on the sands, sleeping on my surfboard after a beach party..."

Katie notices the windows and looks out them for clues of escape!

Katie: "Anything outside?"

Although it's still dark outside, Katie can see that they are quite high above the ground. She guesses 5 or 6 stories. It's a very long way down! So escape through the window will be suicide!
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,276 Member

Minnie opens her eyes and stares at Penolopina for a moment. Her head is heavy with sleep.

"oh... Yes. Yes."

She clambers to her feet, and heads towards the entry way.

"coffee, coffee, coffee," she mutters under her breath.

Minnie heads towards the top left room to look for anything unusual
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »

Minnie opens her eyes and stares at Penolopina for a moment. Her head is heavy with sleep.

"oh... Yes. Yes."

She clambers to her feet, and heads towards the entry way.

"coffee, coffee, coffee," she mutters under her breath.

Minnie heads towards the top left room to look for anything unusual

Minnie looks around and sees a gigantic statue that resembles the Grim Reaper in the middle of the octagon room. There's also a torch against the wall.
  • Options
    she nods in acknowledgement to the grim reaper.

"not yet, friend. not yet."

She leans against the wall and strokes the handle of the torch absently, her thoughts elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited May 8
    Minnie sits at the base of the statue and runs her fingers all thoughout the stone folds of Grim's robe, searching for a secret.

"hold still now"
  • Options
    Okay so to sum up we got:

- 4 corner rooms, each with
    - - - 1 torch
    - - - 1 grim reaper statue
    - - - Bottom left also has a chest closed with glue
    - 1 middle with
    - - - 1 altar that presumably does nothing
    - - - windows that offer no escape route

Penelopina: "Hmmm I think it's the torches that are our way out but lets first see what Minnie finds on the statue. If nothing I'd say we pull the torches."
    Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    she nods in acknowledgement to the grim reaper.

"not yet, friend. not yet."

She leans against the wall and strokes the handle of the torch absently, her thoughts elsewhere.

Minnie then noticed the torch was no ordinary torch, but a secret lever.