Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think I found a University hint!

Hey guys! I made my own holiday named "Spooky Day" and added the wear costume tradition to it. Well, on Spooky Day, I went to wear a costume and look what I saw! I saw a "llamacorn mascot" and "cheerleader" option in the costumes!
Image link: https://imgur.com/a/qYWwqnY
Do you guys think this is a hint to the University expansion pack?

Comments

• Options
    AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    I saw that too but there's a lot of other random costumes in there too so I'm not sure it's very likely.. But maybe!
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2018
    I’d love it if it were a hint. But, as @AspenSims has said, there are a lot of other costumes. For example, there are quite a few Star Wars outfits but I doubt they will do a Star Wars EP! I think the llamacorn mascot outfit is just a nod to the 3rd stage of the athlete career (Team Mascot), of which it is the work outfit. The work outfits of other jobs are there too (maid, mailman, astronaut). There could be something more in the cheerleader outfit but it’s a bit tenuous. However, I do think that they probably will do some sort of University or education EP/GP eventually.

Off topic but can I add I was very disappointed that when I put my Male sim in the cheerleading outfit, he was given a male version? I was all ready to laugh at him in a skirt! Lol.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    aidansaysaidansays Posts: 49 Member
    I also was angry when I tried putting my male sim in the cheerleading outfit. It wouldv'e looked so funny but instead he had pants ;-;
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Those costumes are from the athletic career. I sometimes see Sims in their "Llama mascots career outfit" walking around! :D I'm excited for a University EP nonetheless. :)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    edited July 2018
    aidansays wrote: »
    I also was angry when I tried putting my male sim in the cheerleading outfit. It wouldv'e looked so funny but instead he had pants ;-;

Ah, I gotta check if a gender bender event is possible! Would be hillarious seeing NPCs walking about in the wrong gender outfits :)

Did you uncheck "masculine" when dressing your male sim? In my CAS males get access to female clothes if I uncheck some tag. Not sure it works with all categories though.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    Hey guys! I made my own holiday named "Spooky Day" and added the wear costume tradition to it. Well, on Spooky Day, I went to wear a costume and look what I saw! I saw a "llamacorn mascot" and "cheerleader" option in the costumes!

Nope it is part of the athlete career outfits. It is like the 2nd or 3rd teir of that job. So not a clue toward what you want.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Nope it is part of the athlete career outfits. It is like the 2nd or 3rd teir of that job. So not a clue toward what you want.

Can career outfits be unlocked?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    The Star Wars outfits are in CAS wasn’t it some kind of event thing why we got them?

I want to believe that it’s a hint they can’t all be as obvious as Cats and Dogs was for Seasons.
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    I hate the fact that we have SW cloths and no one ST! Yes, I am trekkie! :):)
  • Options

Can career outfits be unlocked?

I believe once you are in that career at the right teir it unlocks. The costume is also available for the costume party.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Those are career outfits that came with the patched athletic career in December 2014. Hard to believe you've never played the career or seen these outfits before.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ierolovrr31ierolovrr31 Posts: 52 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Those are career outfits that came with the patched athletic career in December 2014. Hard to believe you've never played the career or seen these outfits before.

I doubt it is a hint. Been in the game for a loooooong while.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    No, but streaking might be. Or was that already in game as well?
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »

Was already in the BG as a mischief dare.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Streaking has been in the game as well
  • Options

Base Game interaction is "dare to streak" under mischief skill. So, that is not a hint as well.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Yeah, none of these could be Uni hints. They're about as close to hints as bunkbed thoughts would lead to bunkbeds in-game. It's been 4 years now.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Here's a picture from SimsVIP Seasons guide:
    snop.png
    In the left, you can see a snowpal that may give a hint to either university expansion pack or teen improvements.
    There may be many hints about the next expansion pack in object descriptions (like a sofa in Parenthood that hinted towards pets), books (like a parenting book in Parenthood that hinted towards pets) and some details (like different calendar colors in Cats and Dogs hinted towards seasons).
    Then thinking back to The Sims 3, some objects had little details that hinted towards the next expansion pack. Like the trampoline in Ambitions had a bat under it, hinting towars vampires who were in Late Night expansion. Or another example: The toddler gnome in Generations had a pet paw on their shirt, hinting towards pets. In short, hints could be everywhere.
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    snop.png
    In the left, you can see a snowpal that may give a hint to either university expansion pack or teen improvements.
    There may be many hints about the next expansion pack in object descriptions (like a sofa in Parenthood that hinted towards pets), books (like a parenting book in Parenthood that hinted towards pets) and some details (like different calendar colors in Cats and Dogs hinted towards seasons).
    Then thinking back to The Sims 3, some objects had little details that hinted towards the next expansion pack. Like the trampoline in Ambitions had a bat under it, hinting towars vampires who were in Late Night expansion. Or another example: The toddler gnome in Generations had a pet paw on their shirt, hinting towards pets. In short, hints could be everywhere.

Maybe their different heights indicate a new height slider or new ages
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    AspenSims wrote: »
    snop.png

I'm afraid that's unlikely...
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    AspenSims wrote: »
    snop.png

I'm afraid that's unlikely...

haha yes you're right, just wishful thinking
  • Options
    1ovemysims1ovemysims Posts: 57 Member

yup, I do hope its good as the other ones.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    It's quite possible. This is actually a common trend among packs in The Sims. They generally have some kind of hint towards the next expansion pack that's coming out. Also, I think it's obvious that University would come eventually. It's a fan favorite.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    SnowgeSnowge Posts: 3 New Member
    Check on stangerville hame pack there a bar with what look like university flags
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last July, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top