Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    !!!!
    You know how you guys sometimes talk about escape rooms and stuff? While I’m visiting friends, apparently we are going to do one tomorrow!!! I’m super excited :) I thought I’d tell y’all since you guys are into that kind of stuff. I’ll tell you how we do :3

OMG! Awesome :3 I'm jealous! They're a whole lot of fun! Have you done one before?

I've never done one before so I'm super excited about it!! There will be six of us, so it should be chaotic.
    Also the Taiha banner is adorable. RIP Wil

6 would be fine, depending on the size of the room ^^ I did a room once that was made for 4-12 people (made for bigger groups) and it would have been way better with more people. Not chaotic at all. However, we only had 4 and we still managed to finished with 30 seconds to spare :P Hahaha... But yeah, it'll be chaotic if its made for 6 maximum, cause not everyone will have something to do, nor will there be much room for everyone XD It all depends on the room really :3
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I <3 the fact that Fabio was the only person from S1 to be cast. Question is, Will Fabio be out-Fabiod by someone else this season though? :o

That's a bit tough since we're talking about the all-stars, so mostly everyone has already left an impression before. But who knows?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I <3 the fact that Fabio was the only person from S1 to be cast. Question is, Will Fabio be out-Fabiod by someone else this season though? :o

That's a bit tough since we're talking about the all-stars, so mostly everyone has already left an impression before. But who knows?

Who knows indeed!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    While we wait for Episode 2, let’s do a “Choose Your Own Adventure” story kinda like this one

One morning, Evarrine woke up to find out that she has temporarily gain magic. However, she can only cast one spell. And that is the spell to have people switch bodies. Nevertheless, Evarrine took advantage of the spell and she had two people switched bodies. Those two people are....

a. Aiden and Indigo
    b. Taiha and Grey
    c. Fabio and Kaitlin
    d. Shayne and Izzy
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Ooooh c. Fabio and Kaitlin. That sounds interesting.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    b. Taiha and Grey, that would be very funny.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm gonna go with b. Taiha and Grey also, Sounds like it would be a living nightmare for Grey. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    E: Kenzen and Grey

Why not? ;) imagine what'll happen!! :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Vul, I am not accepting write-in answers.

Taiha and Grey switched bodies in which Grey screams in agony. Out of all people, he does not want to be in Taiha’s body. At 11:11 am, he wishes that he was not in Taiha’s body. That wish came true but due to exact words, he ends inside the body of a different All-Star. Who is that All-Star?

a. Linda
    b. Fabio
    c. Artie
    d. Izzy
    e. Some other All-Star (please state who)

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    FABIO PLEASE!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Fabio
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Izzy. Much more hilarious because she's been up to a lot .
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Grey ends up in Fabio's body. Grey felt incredibly disappointed that he was in Fabio's body. At the very least, it is slightly better than being Taiha's body.

Meanwhile, Taiha was very excited to be in the body of her lover. What should Taiha do now?

a. Take some selfies
    b. Tell someone about it
    c. Find out some of Grey's secrets
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    The text was impossible to read on a mobile device, but I just fixed it.... I think? Now it mimics the desktop layout, which might not be a ideal. I WOULD appreciate any and all feedback regarding how my blogger is structured. Is the text too small? Too big? Are the pictures too small or big? Is it hard to read? Does the background need to be changed?

I'm also one of the few (if only) authors around here to put the dialogue ABOVE each picture instead of below it. Are you guys used to that by now or do you find it annoying?

I know I'm a bit behind, but oh well. :) I am used to the text above the pics, but that's what I do. I think it looked great!

This episode was awesome! I loved seeing them all come back and what they've been up to and what they want to do, aka win. lol Taiha is just <3. And Kaitlin...well, I did not know about these feelings. :hushed: And Grey is such a cutie! And Mason....well, he sounds about the same. haha! He's such a cutie, though!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Btw, it's nice that Shayne and Indigo did end up together after all. Too bad for Shayne's ex, but good for Indie. :D

Yes, but will Ken try to break them up? Hmmm.....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    It truly was amazing! :) Loved seeing everyone in action again, and Grey's reaction to some of them was worth that good behavior release he had, even if he doesn't completely think so...

It's gonna be a fantastic season, no matter what!

And Izzy....she's so gorgeous! But the albino bit cracked me up! lolol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    You know, I wonder if the Mole production greased a few palms to get Grey out in time for the final season ;)

A big secret, that I don't think was ever revealed about Tamela was...
    Production actually helped her escape! They were assisted by the UN, of course, because they had the resources to find her in the first place (which isn't super unrealistic considering she was a missing person). There were a series of notes telling Tamela where to go, and they were able to pull off a few distractions to help Tamela escape, with the help of the doctor that she trusted. Sadly, the doctor was killed in the crossfires. :sob:

So I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to do the same for Grey.... ;) But nawh, they didn't get involved with that. Grey's just a goodokay guy :sweat_smile:

Not surprising about the secret. I wrote WAY too much about her. lol She has such a massive backstory. I think Turner probably hates me for it. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I also realized that a lot of duos are split between the blue and red teams.

Shayne-Indigo
    Tamela-Kaitlin
    Linda-Artie

So there's a good chance that a pairing will be broken off early in the show.

I also that this season has a lot of duos.

They are duos you just mention
    Aiden and Throvan
    Taiha and Grey
    Possibly Evarrine and the Governor
    Perhaps Izzy and Kenneth?
    And Fabio all by himself

Poor boring old Fabio. :disappointed:

I always get the feeling that Evarrine and The Gov wouldn't get along very well and Evarrine would end up turning him into a frog or something, Then again The Gov struggles to get along with anyone so it's understandable. :p

I could see some cat fights between the two of them.

"No, I'm the Queen."

"No, I am!"

"You are a man! You can be King of the Mole."

"Nah! I'd rather be the Queen just to oust you."

He'd just argue for the fun of it to tick her off. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    !!!!
    You know how you guys sometimes talk about escape rooms and stuff? While I’m visiting friends, apparently we are going to do one tomorrow!!! I’m super excited :) I thought I’d tell y’all since you guys are into that kind of stuff. I’ll tell you how we do :3

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Yes, please let us know how you liked it and if you got out. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    b. Taiha and Grey, that would be very funny.

This would be so interesting and hilarious!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Grey ends up in Fabio's body. Grey felt incredibly disappointed that he was in Fabio's body. At the very least, it is slightly better than being Taiha's body.

Meanwhile, Taiha was very excited to be in the body of her lover. What should Taiha do now?

a. Take some selfies
    b. Tell someone about it
    c. Find out some of Grey's secrets

Def c
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Ditto with C

• Options
    edited July 2018
    !!!!

OMG! Awesome :3 I'm jealous! They're a whole lot of fun! Have you done one before?

I've never done one before so I'm super excited about it!! There will be six of us, so it should be chaotic.
    Also the Taiha banner is adorable. RIP Wil

6 would be fine, depending on the size of the room ^^ I did a room once that was made for 4-12 people (made for bigger groups) and it would have been way better with more people. Not chaotic at all. However, we only had 4 and we still managed to finished with 30 seconds to spare :P Hahaha... But yeah, it'll be chaotic if its made for 6 maximum, cause not everyone will have something to do, nor will there be much room for everyone XD It all depends on the room really :3

6 is a great size! But yeah, it depends on the size of the room.

For all those who have done escape rooms:

Have you ever been split up from the beginning? Like some went into one area and some went into another and you had to find each other? Once we did that and one room was smaller (kind of claustrophobic here, but I managed), but we figured out the other side had to push a button, which they couldn't do well because they were all handcuffed to a medical IV pole (like the one below). I'm SO glad I wasn't one of those people. :hushed: I know some were very unhappy about it. lol It was a work event, so some weren't happy about doing an escape room anyway. Anyway, the pole eventually had to be lifted up by everyone handcuffed to it, so as to push the button to let us out. haha! Quite the trip!

B275532.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And this is kind of fun, Jake!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I've only ever done one escape room (and it was a work thing too) but none of the four groups were split up in their respective rooms, as far as I can tell.

Our group also had a handicap because our lights were off due to the theme, although we did make it out first. Which I'm pretty proud of. :D

I have a feeling that the Clue Escape Room is the most popular mission from season 6. I wonder who's going to co-host it? I don't think Maya would blow her new cover this time, so I have a feeling it'll be Elder Nugget. :D