Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I use the Xtra large pictures and normal font and so far nobody complains..
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Just read the episode.

THAT WAS AMAZING! So many characters to root for this season, I can't wait to see how this goes down :D

Heya Smarties! :smiley: Glad to have you around here again. Who's your favorite player so far?? :p
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Queen Mole vs Queen of the Mole vs The Mole Queen vs Kaitlin :P
    With Taiha's Mini Mole series, I think she takes the cake of The Mole Queen ;) Sorry Kaitlin, it's hard to take over the original ;)

I sense a catty rivalry between Taiha and Kaitlin.

YAAAAAS
    Mwae.gif
  • Options
    You know, I wonder if the Mole production greased a few palms to get Grey out in time for the final season ;)

A big secret, that I don't think was ever revealed about Tamela was...
    Production actually helped her escape! They were assisted by the UN, of course, because they had the resources to find her in the first place (which isn't super unrealistic considering she was a missing person). There were a series of notes telling Tamela where to go, and they were able to pull off a few distractions to help Tamela escape, with the help of the doctor that she trusted. Sadly, the doctor was killed in the crossfires. :sob:

So I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to do the same for Grey.... ;) But nawh, they didn't get involved with that. Grey's just a goodokay guy :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm in such a dilemma now, I really want to read the ep but I'm in work and I have to man the box office. :s

I'll have to wait until my break I think, Otherwise, some poor old lady might be waiting a long time for her tickets to see The Sound of Music. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    The pictures and text are far too big >.< I had to zoom out just to see the entire picture on my computer AND see the dialogue at the same time XD So maybe shrinking both would allow it to be read easier.

Is this true for anyone else?

On my computer, I can see both well at 100% but I zoomed out to 110% just because the pictures were a little too big for me. But the annoying thing about Blogger is that the difference between "large" pictures and "x-large" pictures is ginormous. >.> Every season (except S1) I've had it at large, but I never thought large was big enough. You have yours at large (for Zero Privacy), and Twiddle has his at x-large. I wish there was an inbetween option T.T

I've used XL for Jetset as well and nobody voiced any discomfort by it, even people who do here. Although I have noticed that you pictures are less wide and more high than mine, which might also give the illusion they're larger. Size in Blogger is decided by the width, not by the height.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Yeah. I can’t say I’ve had this issue with anyone else’s size, but I am 100% having it with that episode you just released even if it’s the seemingly the same as what others have been doing, for some reason it’s no the same and it’s difficult >.< Not sure what makes yours different, but yeah, it’s still too big for me to NOT have to view the page at 75% XD
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Just got to read this now, how very exciting! I loved meeting some of the characters I don't know yet, I'd have to say the Gov is most likely going to be a favourite of mine. What's up with this boring talk about Fabio? I haven't read season 1 so is he actually boring or just a joke? :D

It's nice to see Shane and Indigo together, they are really cute. I'm really looking forward to see what happens with this cast, so many big characters!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited July 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    What's up with this boring talk about Fabio? I haven't read season 1 so is he actually boring or just a joke? :D

He basically got eliminated too early to make an impression, even though he was the 2nd to go. Then it became a running joke between Jake and Turner, and then everyone else joined in since it began to show in Turner's writing, with nearly every season featuring a Fabio award to the most unremarkable character of that season (oftentimes eliminated 2nd or 3rd).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I also realized that a lot of duos are split between the blue and red teams.

Shayne-Indigo
    Tamela-Kaitlin
    Linda-Artie

So there's a good chance that a pairing will be broken off early in the show.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member

Ooooh, so Baquivis was Throvan's title! Didn't knew that. And it also fleshes out his background a bit as well. ;)

Yup! It never came up last time but its been the case since the beginning, since my original e-mailing with Turner determining what I wanted to play and how we wanted to handle his "elfness" lol

Baquivis translates to Sage or Guardian of the Forrest as he says in his intro and his new name means, roughly, (One who) brings the Allies of Man(kind). I wasn't sure if the exact translation would come up in the show so I thought it wold be fun to mention. :)
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    What's up with this boring talk about Fabio? I haven't read season 1 so is he actually boring or just a joke? :D

He basically got eliminated too early to make an impression, even though he was the 2nd to go. Then it became a running joke between Jake and Turner, and then everyone else joined in since it began to show in Turner's writing, with nearly every season featuring a Fabio award to the most unremarkable character of that season (oftentimes eliminated 2nd or 3rd).

Ahhh I see, well that's a shame, he seems like a fun character. Hopefully he will last longer this time! :D
  • Options

Ahhh I see, well that's a shame, he seems like a fun character. Hopefully he will last longer this time! :D

I hope so too :D

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2018

Shayne-Indigo
    Tamela-Kaitlin
    Linda-Artie

I also realized this season has a lot of duos.

They are duos you just mention
    Aiden and Throvan
    Taiha and Grey
    Possibly Evarrine and the Governor
    Perhaps Izzy and Kenneth?
    And Fabio all by himself
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Just getting around to reading the ep, Just what I need tbh after such a long day, The Mole and a cuppa tea work wonders. :mrgreen:

I really like how the first mission is set up, That underground bunker really gives me an Idea for an Escape Room should I host that again. Also kind of reminds me of Dr Strangelove for some reason with all these secret bunkers and bomb talk from Grey and Mason. I'm half hoping now the someone gets to shout "No fighting in the War Room!" in the next ep.

The magic colour changing staircase made me laugh, It's as if production really went all out this season. ("We've spared no expense!")

I <3 the fact that Fabio was the only person from S1 to be cast. Question is, Will Fabio be out-Fabiod by someone else this season though? :o

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that just like in S5 with the Mole starting on the Green Tribe that The Mole has to be in the Green Room, It makes too much sense. :D

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Shayne-Indigo
    Tamela-Kaitlin
    Linda-Artie

I also that this season has a lot of duos.

They are duos you just mention
    Aiden and Throvan
    Taiha and Grey
    Possibly Evarrine and the Governor
    Perhaps Izzy and Kenneth?
    And Fabio all by himself

Poor boring old Fabio. :disappointed:

I always get the feeling that Evarrine and The Gov wouldn't get along very well and Evarrine would end up turning him into a frog or something, Then again The Gov struggles to get along with anyone so it's understandable. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    The pictures and text are far too big >.< I had to zoom out just to see the entire picture on my computer AND see the dialogue at the same time XD So maybe shrinking both would allow it to be read easier.

Is this true for anyone else?

On my computer, I can see both well at 100% but I zoomed out to 110% just because the pictures were a little too big for me. But the annoying thing about Blogger is that the difference between "large" pictures and "x-large" pictures is ginormous. >.> Every season (except S1) I've had it at large, but I never thought large was big enough. You have yours at large (for Zero Privacy), and Twiddle has his at x-large. I wish there was an inbetween option T.T

I'm pretty sure mine are set to Large too, At least that's what it says. Medium always looks too small to me especially when you need to see the details in the eps for clues and such.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    great episode. love the fighting over who is the mole queen :D Can't wait to see more <3
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    I think if anything my change in Kenneth will be welcome, to see him squirm with delight when he looks at the ladies, but tries oh so hard not to be like his old self. I like it a very maddening idea, will he stay with his goal to get himself together, or will it make him turn back into his old habits? I think this one I will let @Turner decide because this could be GREAT FUN!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh and by-the-way I love the Gov very feisty that man, oh and bringing back Taiha was a great Idea, I love how she is so into Grey, even though he is gay, but he is awesome to he is my favorite by far Grey if I were his type I would def. be in a relationship with him.

And of course the whole queen vs queen vs queen etc. is so Exciting Just Perfect TURNER!!! You are AWESOME!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Actually, Sara is the queen.

She is the one to actually beat Queen Evarrine so Sara kinda “overthrow” her.

That reminds of an idea. After Ryenn/Evarrine became the leader of the first room, she sent Fabio and Aiden because Fabio is Fabio and Aiden points out that Evarrine didn’t win therefore she should not be in contention of being the Mole Queen.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Actually, Sara is the queen.

She is the one to actually beat Queen Evarrine so Sara kinda “overthrow” her.

That reminds of an idea. After Ryenn/Evarrine became the leader of the first room, she sent Fabio and Aiden because Fabio is Fabio and Aiden points out that Evarrine didn’t win therefore she should not be in contention of being the Mole Queen.

Perfect idea Jake!!! So much drama, so much fun!!! Why did I not get involved SOONER this is more fun than ANYTHING!!! It kicked up my fun level to an ultimate high, once I realized this was even possible on a PC!!! Perfect timing to, I just upgraded to a gaming desktop, and the pixels are absolutely AMAZING!!! Now I can watch The Mole and all other shows with perfection, "What a Wonderful World!" oh yeah!!! <3o:)<3o:)<3o:)<3o:):+1:
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    !!!!
    You know how you guys sometimes talk about escape rooms and stuff? While I’m visiting friends, apparently we are going to do one tomorrow!!! I’m super excited :) I thought I’d tell y’all since you guys are into that kind of stuff. I’ll tell you how we do :3
  • Options
    !!!!
    You know how you guys sometimes talk about escape rooms and stuff? While I’m visiting friends, apparently we are going to do one tomorrow!!! I’m super excited :) I thought I’d tell y’all since you guys are into that kind of stuff. I’ll tell you how we do :3

OMG! Awesome :3 I'm jealous! They're a whole lot of fun! Have you done one before?
  • Options
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    !!!!

OMG! Awesome :3 I'm jealous! They're a whole lot of fun! Have you done one before?

I've never done one before so I'm super excited about it!! There will be six of us, so it should be chaotic.
    Also the Taiha banner is adorable. RIP Wil