Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    pronterus wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 I applied for a position at the Japanese Embassy in my country since they were looking for local staff. I grew up with English and Filipino, but Japanese was something I learned. The exhausting part was having to speak in Japanese and listening carefully to what the directors were saying. I didn't get the job, but it was a good experience, nevertheless.

Wait you speak Filipino too?

Oo.

Yay may kasama akoooooo!

Nice to know there are more of us in the simming community.
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 I applied for a position at the Japanese Embassy in my country since they were looking for local staff. I grew up with English and Filipino, but Japanese was something I learned. The exhausting part was having to speak in Japanese and listening carefully to what the directors were saying. I didn't get the job, but it was a good experience, nevertheless.

Oo.

Yay may kasama akoooooo!

Nice to know there are more of us in the simming community.

yep
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938519/aight-i-wrote-a-simlit-beast-update-4-17-18/p1?new=1
    dang, I was nearly scared to say I updated it so I waited a day or two....
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Harvey is now a teenager! And he's about to start his junior year of high school! What could go wrong?

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i used to know a little then my brother got divorced
  • Options

divorce isn't allowed here...
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited April 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay. You know I'm terrible at staying away from here. But, to be honest, this is probably the most welcoming thread I've ever been a part of. You're all awesome.

If you're wondering what sparked this... (you can read the spoiler. It's a mini story not really sim related.)
    ...went on another forum that I haven't been active on in like a year (not a sim one) and it's soooo dead. XD It made me miss hanging out in here. So, yeah. I'm back to share appreciation for you all. Also, the loading speed on this forum is great. Appreciation for that too.

I love your Pushme-Pullu! What a great siggie! :)

And... this is a great place to take a quick break, right?

at the rate shes studying she'll be 100 when she graduates. :)

I don't know how it works in the US but I technically don't have to get a great grade in anything (it's preferable if I don't want extra work next year) in order to leave.

I was actually having that discussion earlier (finally filled stuff out for next year!!) :joy: So, no leaving when I'm 100. Unless I go back to school when I'm 99. :lol:

Note: There isn't a formal graduation here. You just leave after your final exam and you're done. We come back for results but we've technically.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited April 2018
    i don't know if i want university for sims 4. 3 is agravating me. james my sim has like 38 credits toward his degree but he needs 48 to get the diploma. agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no jo isn't here i'm just agravated because this is how i spent my day.

@friendsfan367 I love university in Sims 3. It was one of my favorite expansions for multiple reasons -

I love learning. I'm a nerd like that so meta-gaming is fun for me. I used to play school as a kid. Yep... I was that kid :D
    I was super excited with the edition of the coffee shop and bakery because I love my coffee and pastries. :)
    I really liked all the colorful characters added to Uni (the townies and such). I could list all my faves but it would take awhile.
    I liked the aspects of uni culture added - homework, projects, uni llama mascot, bonfires, grades, graduation, juice parties, sororities/fraternities, dozing in class, etc. Made it feel realistic.
    I loved the addition of comics, street art, scientific research, bowling, and PlantSims... oh my goodness! The PlantSims! :)
    Haha... and maybe this is silly, but the romantic interactions and kisses are pretty funny too - like flower kisses or poisonous kisses from PlantSims, or the juiced kiss, or cinnamon kiss (to spice things up). ;)
    And social networking is my jam. Lol. Plus part of my job so I enjoy having my Sims do it too.
    Uni benefits are great for promotions and raises in game, and the option of getting two more trait slots is totally worth it, I think.

Okay, I'm a walking PSA for TS3 Uni Life. :D My only issue with Uni is the difficulty with editing the town at times (that and it doesn't feel like enough in world time before you're home on break). I did download a faster homework mod which was a lifesaver for me. I really need to write a Uni Life story in TS3... maybe with Kass or maybe a brand new story. Uh oh! I can seriously imagine a Uni ISBI challenge too. *thinks of another starting another story but doesn't have the time but really likes the idea* I wouldn't mind seeing something like it for TS4. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    don't have to go into work tomorrow
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    tomorrow sims4. at least when the benders aggravate me i get a good story. noy always one i'm comfortable writing but a good story.

i was going to be upset either way i read earlier harry anderson died.

Night Court guy? Aww... RIP Harry Anderson.

I love it when the Sims throw me challenges. I am definitely struggling with an upcoming challenge in LASL though. :'(
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ATCHOO!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @friendsfan367 @AdamsEve1231
    I have to side with Lizzie and say I wouldn't mind a TS4 Uni pack. There's a lot of potential.

Makes me now want to reinstall all my TS3 packs and relive my Uni and Seasons fantasies. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    I have to side with Lizzie and say I wouldn't mind a TS4 Uni pack. There's a lot of potential.

Makes me now want to reinstall all my TS3 packs and relive my Uni and Seasons fantasies. :grimace:

i never said i would object to uni just that sims3 was aggravating me. it took all day to complete one simester
  • Options
    tomorrow sims4. at least when the benders aggravate me i get a good story. noy always one i'm comfortable writing but a good story.

i was going to be upset either way i read earlier harry anderson died.

Night Court guy? Aww... RIP Harry Anderson.

I love it when the Sims throw me challenges. I am definitely struggling with an upcoming challenge in LASL though. :'(

yes the night court guy.
  • Options

tell that to ayden.
  • Options

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Your job sounds wonderful! I'm glad you get to do something you're passionate about. Many are not so lucky.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

really what do people do if they get sick of each other?

this is one of those i'm curious but afraid to know the answer questions.
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 Your job sounds wonderful! I'm glad you get to do something you're passionate about. Many are not so lucky.

you are.

i am too. i discovered the secret to coworkers who yell at me for no reason. walk away. i walked away from a girl at work for doing it shes been nice ever since. too me anyway.
  • Options

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

People here have to go through this lengthy process called an annulment, which is extremely expensive because the lawyer has to prove that the marriage never happened or was invalid.
  • Options

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

People here have to go through this lengthy process called an annulment, which is extremely expensive because the lawyer has to prove that the marriage never happened or was invalid.

they have that here in the us too. but its less complicated if the marriage wasn't that long or the couple didn't have kids.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

they have that here in the us too. but its less complicated if the marriage wasn't that long or the couple didn't have kids.

Divorces...not great at the best of times but sometimes it's for the best. I've never seen a divorce in real life so don't know how it works here but I know they're expensive. :/
  • Options

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

That's interesting to know! Divorce simply isn't allowed here because of very conservative religious beliefs. So people who want to divorce but find annulment too expensive usually live separately or sit through an unhappy marriage for the rest of their lives.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

Divorces...not great at the best of times but sometimes it's for the best. I've never seen a divorce in real life so don't know how it works here but I know they're expensive. :/

hey your supposed to be studying. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top